Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:44 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
fan101

Contributions: 390

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:38 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

no i mean all my stuff is gone it sucks only my other files not personal
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:39 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

I was just looking through my bookmarks earlier and i found this-
http://media.photobucket.com/video/lucy%20pinder/andre70_photo/MOV00001.flv?o=1
Forgive me if this is already here but its quite funny and interesting to watch so i thought id share it Big Smile Maybe a question for Lucy to answer for the column could be: Lucy are you doing a calendar signing next year? When you did them it was epic!
bubba4444

Contributions: 1

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:45 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Is there a movie that goes along with this pic? I can't find it :/ Thanks for any help!
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:45 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

fan101 wrote:
no i mean all my stuff is gone it sucks only my other files not personal

Do you mean you accidently deleted them??
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:08 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

bubba4444 wrote:

Is there a movie that goes along with this pic? I can't find it :/ Thanks for any help!

Here it is. Smile

http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/videos/lucy-pinder-2007-calendar-shoot.html
SledgeHammer

Contributions: 714

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:54 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Dam!
I wish someone would upload more Lucy videos like that to YouTube or dailmotion where I could actually watch them!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:56 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Why can't you watch them on here? It's a standard flash video just the same as youtube.

Also, you can download them from here and then watch them (eg. with vlc).
SledgeHammer

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:07 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Why can't you watch them on here? It's a standard flash video just the same as youtube.

Also, you can download them from here and then watch them (eg. with vlc).

Says I need flash 9.0...
I should mention, I've yet to use a computer to visit this site. Just a handheld.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:26 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

(checks user agent string)

...ah yes. First Apple and Microsoft drive flash to be the default cross-platform-compatible method of providing video content (the only thing it is good for) by going all "you smell, you can't play with my toys" over their respective (non-flash) video codecs, then Apple throw a spanner in the works by not supporting flash any more. Roll Eyes And that silliness is what's bitten you.

Don't know if this link might help you... not having such a gadget myself, I can't test it Smile

http://www.gadgetsdna.com/smokescreen-app-brings-flash-on-iphone-ipod-touch-and-ipad/3479/
SledgeHammer

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:33 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
(checks user agent string)

...ah yes. First Apple and Microsoft drive flash to be the default cross-platform-compatible method of providing video content (the only thing it is good for) by going all "you smell, you can't play with my toys" over their respective (non-flash) video codecs, then Apple throw a spanner in the works by not supporting flash any more. Roll Eyes And that silliness is what's bitten you.

Don't know if this link might help you... not having such a gadget myself, I can't test it Smile

http://www.gadgetsdna.com/smokescreen-app-brings-flash-on-iphone-ipod-touch-and-ipad/3479/

Thanks for taking the time to look that up for me, I don't want to sidetrack this thread. So check to PM box!
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:37 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pul79CZkOSU
Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:05 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Here's all 8.4 seconds of Lucy from that Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder at FHM awards 2006

Good one Lucy, don't let them spoil your fun with dumb questions Hehe

And to keep this thread up to date here are three more recent video uploads...

Video: Lucy Pinder - Kelly Hall - Hot Shots Calendar 2011 promotion at the Shot Show, Las Vegas

Download HQ version (1280x720, mp4)

Video: Lucy Pinder - Cheerleading - "The Match" on Sky One

Video: Lucy Pinder - Cheerleading Practice Session - "The Match" on Sky One

--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:30 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

I didn't see this one in your collection. Maybe you know where there's one of better quality, Pigeon?Big Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anoV8jhMYt0
Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:57 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

I'm not sure if I'm remembering this correctly but I have half an idea that in the early days of them putting videos on the website Nuts used to host them on youtube and simply embed a youtube player. (They certainly used to host them as HTTP streams rather than RTMP as they do now, and I think youtube was the HTTP host.) So such early videos are only available in the distinctly shoddy quality which was all that youtube supported at the time.

This version is perhaps a fraction better quality because it doesn't seem to have had the bitrate reduced so much. Note that the video player on this site presents the videos at their native resolution, whereas the youtube one magnifies them.

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts magazine - "Babes on the Bed" tour shoot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: