Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:37 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

I never thought id be disappointed to see a sophie reade video on nuts but it doesnt look like we're getting a Lucy vid anytime soon.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:43 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
RockyMoney wrote:
It's beyond me why they wouldn't, Nuts havent been releasing much in the way of new photos on their site either,

oh ya, i forgot about the extra pics they used to release a week after the mag was out. maybe im to tired but i dont think theres been any extra pics released in the last 3 or 4 lucy shoots.

No, they seemed to go through a phase (quite a long one) of doing that and then stopped doing it again. Which is a shame Sad

Maybe though the long delay in the current batch of Sophie Reade vids being released could be a cause for hope that it's just a case of the same sort of delay with Lucy vids?
Squishtits

Contributions: 1

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:59 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Hi everyone...

I know its not nice to make request with the first post but mb you want to see that video also.

Its about lucy in a massage parlour, it was on "the salon" on channel 4 some years ago.

http://www.redbalcony.com/?vid=22099

Here is a short sample of that video, its 3 mins. The whole video is acutally 35mins or longer:

http://www.celebarazzi,com/movies.php/11299/1/

If you scroll down you see movies called "the salon 1-4" with a short sample.
Its a dumb paysite, i dont find any pass on the internet.

I also found some downloadlinks which included the whole vid. They were from 2005 and "already" down.

So if anyone has it or a pass to that site,please let me know.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:59 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

I've got those, at least I think I have, bits of them acquired here and there... give me a while to stitch them all together and upload them Smile

...think it'll take me quite a while, the stuff I've got appears to be in a right state... Expect to have it up tomorrow though Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:25 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Yep, here we go Smile

Quite interesting and not a little strange, what with it being made only a few months after Lucy had started modelling.

It is especially unfortunate given that the major point of interest is the conversation that it is so much "one for the lip readers"... and not even for them a fair bit of the time. The soundtrack is one of the worst abominations I have ever encountered in professional broadcast television - badly recorded, badly mixed, unintelligible in places, and full of humungous dropouts. I've reprocessed it a bit to try and make it a bit more intelligible but it's still pretty rubbish and there's nothing I can do about the bits that simply aren't there.

As for the video side of it there must have been decent size versions of it around at some point because I've seen a few full size screenshots kicking about, but I don't know where any of them are, and all I've got is a little tiddly version.

It also gives the distinct impression that it is cut off before the actual end. So all in all... if you were expecting great things, readjust your expectations before you watch it Wry

Video: Lucy Pinder - The Salon

sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:34 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

nice Thumb Up!
I<3LP

Contributions: 7

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:47 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

I really like the video of Lucy's first topless shoot, though at "the moment of truth" where she unveils her boobs the video is cut. I guess that if there was a full version somebody would have already postet it - but maybe I'm lucky...Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:53 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Well, the greater portion of that video is fully topless... but indeed we don't get to see Lucy's bra actually coming off, it cuts straight from the "teasing" bit to the fully-topless bit. Guess you could say they missed a trick there.
redhawk

Contributions: 274

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:47 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Was the Salon video there with lucy herself giving the permission to shoot ?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:08 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Certainly was, it was a series on a pretty mainstream UK TV channel. Never saw it broadcast but it seems that it consisted of various celebrities chatting with the salon staff while receiving some kind of makeover or whatever. Personally I think it would have been better to have them chatting in a proper studio with decent sound recording facilities...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:08 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Video: Lucy Pinder shares a pint with Monkey

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:16 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Where has this came from? And who the hell is monkey???
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:17 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
fan101

Contributions: 390

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:25 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

s**t i lost all my files come on
Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:35 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

fan101 wrote:
s**t i lost all my files come on

Try some of these Tongue

RockyMoney wrote:
Where has this came from?

Off the internet... Silly

RockyMoney wrote:
And who the hell is monkey???

"Monkey" online "magazine", which spends most of its time being YAAFBS (Yet Another Annoying Flash-Based Site) but once in a blue moon does have a spot of Lucy content... such as this video Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: