Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grendel

Contributions: 288

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:26 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

This amount of cleavage should be illegal. I most definitely could NOT work as a photographer, he's showing her the pics on the camera's digital display while she's displaying her assets... I couldn't keep my cool. I know I couldn't.
Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:07 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts magazine - "The Truth About Women" column shoot (01)

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts magazine - "The Truth About Women" column shoot (02)

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:17 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
vzok

Contributions: 78

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:51 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Grendel wrote:

This amount of cleavage should be illegal. I most definitely could NOT work as a photographer, he's showing her the pics on the camera's digital display while she's displaying her assets... I couldn't keep my cool. I know I couldn't.
Hehe

Fantastic video, thanks Pigeon. Thanks Grendel for making me look
Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:31 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

This one is something of a classic Smile unfortunately it's not entirely complete, there are bits missing - Lucy and Michelle going home at the end of the day, for example - but I'm afraid I don't have the whole of the original programme to upload Wry never mind, this is most of it Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - Michelle Marsh - Celebrity Snappers

Full quality download - Lucy Pinder - Michelle Marsh - Celebrity Snappers - 704x488 3.5MB/s .avi
redhawk

Contributions: 276

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:18 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

not a single video working upto page 2.pls repair as rare videos are there. Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:07 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Actually it seems that most of them are working Smile some of them aren't, but with upload speeds being what they are it'll take me a whiley to fix them... Can't do all of them though, at least not yet, things like the MMAGM videos I've only got on DVD, and my DVD drive has decided to stop working BangHead
Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:29 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts Number 1 shoot - Part 1

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts Number 1 shoot - Part 2

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts Number 1 shoot - Part 3

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts Number 1 shoot - Part 4

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts "Brunettes" shoot - 25-02-09

She'sawesome!

Contributions: 19

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:51 pm    Subject: Vids Reply with quote

Hey guys, check Dailymotion! Its got a good few videos of her,!'
Hehe Big Laugh
http://www.dailymotion.com/related/xa4oqw/1
RockyMoney

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:29 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

It's been a couple of days now and Nuts havent released a new video, I wonder how many sales of the magazine they got on Tuesday? My guess it was the most they've had in a while and it would seem strange for them not to released a video to go along with the pics Spinning Eyes But maybe its early days yet and we will be rewarded for our patience. My theory is that when they release pics on the Nuts website of her latest epic shoot they will release a few vids Big Smile
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:33 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Hope ur right Rocky...but seems like wishful thinking considering her new stance about no topless vids and the nature of the photo shoot
Chris

Contributions: 726

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:38 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Grendel wrote:

Hehe

OMG, you're not kidding. That's just beautiful.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:13 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
Hope ur right Rocky...but seems like wishful thinking considering her new stance about no topless vids and the nature of the photo shoot

Well, as I said in the Nuts thread they usually do make at least one non-topless video from every shoot - whether it's one of Lucy's shoots or someone else's - so that they can get away with putting it on youtube. Nevertheless, it wouldn't be the first Lucy feature this year that we haven't had any videos for, and while I would love to be wrong in thinking there won't be any for this one I'm not that hopeful... especially at this stage, since they usually put them up within a day or so of the mag going on sale to act as promotional material.
RockyMoney

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:56 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

It's beyond me why they wouldn't, Nuts havent been releasing much in the way of new photos on their site either, WTF are they doing? I'm still pretty confident that we will get something, Lucy's in Nuts next week as well so atleast were guaranteed something Big Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:43 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
It's beyond me why they wouldn't, Nuts havent been releasing much in the way of new photos on their site either,
oh ya, i forgot about the extra pics they used to release a week after the mag was out. maybe im to tired but i dont think theres been any extra pics released in the last 3 or 4 lucy shoots.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: