Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Possible TV programs Lucy could star in
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Possible TV programs Lucy could star inPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:26 pm    Subject: Possible TV programs Lucy could star in Reply with quote

I was bored so i thought id start a post to discuss which TV programs do you think Lucy could be on this year? A possible 2 i thought could be Celebrity Come Dine With Me, and The Bubble. Any others you think? Thanks for reading.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Possible TV programs Lucy could star inPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:55 am    Subject: Possible TV programs Lucy could star in Reply with quote

WRT your first suggestion, I remember thinking last year when she was briefly featured on Hell's Kitchen that she would do well as one of the contestants...

Also been thinking about Lucy's tremendous artistic talent as demonstrated in her pieces for charity auctions - her tiger teapot and her butterfly painting.

The economy of line with which she has achieved an excellent tiger face on her teapot is as good as anything Rolf Harris comes up with (whether you like him or not, you've got to admit he's good at what he does...) So that got me thinking that Lucy could do something similar herself...

Would also like to see her as the Star in the Reasonably Priced Car on Top Gear... or for that matter, co-presenting it. I'd far rather see Lucy than Richard Hammond Smile Trouble is he's there for a particular purpose, ie. to appeal to the female audience, so she'd be more likely to replace James May, which would be a shame as Lucy and James May would go really well together as presenters.

The role I'd really like to see her land though would be the "assistant" in Doctor Who. She'd do really well in that... sort of a cross between Leela, Peri and Romana (second incarnation), I would think... and not only would she suit it really well, but it would be an excellent showcase for her and springboard to other things.
RockyMoney

Possible TV programs Lucy could star inPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:07 am    Subject: Possible TV programs Lucy could star in Reply with quote

The top gear thing sounds very interesting, it would be funny to see how Lucy handled gambon at high speeds in the reasonably priced car. Just wondering what the likelihoods are of seeing Lucy appear on TV this year are? In 2009 she had 3 TV appearances- BB, TRH, and the supreme cat show. Lets hope she makes more appearances on the box this year. Smile
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Possible TV programs Lucy could star inPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:53 pm    Subject: Possible TV programs Lucy could star in Reply with quote

THR?
RockyMoney

Possible TV programs Lucy could star inPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:30 pm    Subject: Possible TV programs Lucy could star in Reply with quote

The Real Hustle
pogo

Contributions: 361

Possible TV programs Lucy could star inPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:19 pm    Subject: Possible TV programs Lucy could star in Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
StoneFree

Contributions: 7

Possible TV programs Lucy could star inPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:43 pm    Subject: Possible TV programs Lucy could star in Reply with quote

I would love to see Lucy as one of the SkySportsNews presenters.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Possible TV programs Lucy could star inPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:07 pm    Subject: Possible TV programs Lucy could star in Reply with quote

pogo wrote:
if they put lucy in place of the girl holding the chalk on the testcard, i'd quite happily watch that for hours, even with the "on hold" music playing! Big Laugh

They'd have to get rid of the clown though...

pogo wrote:
P.s pigeon: if your a fan of dr who, you tube search for "cyberman call centre" for an hilarious take on automated call services...

Hehe

StoneFree wrote:
I would love to see Lucy as one of the SkySportsNews presenters.

Oh, good shout Thumb Up! That idea has quite a long pedigree and it is definitely a good one... especially with Lucy's football knowledge, she'd make a cracking job of that.
patriot

Contributions: 739

Possible TV programs Lucy could star inPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:50 pm    Subject: Possible TV programs Lucy could star in Reply with quote

Both top gear and come dine with me have both come up in discussion before.
top gear on the other .tv site and come dine with me on the official.
Both would be ace Thumb Up!
mr angry

Contributions: 22

Possible TV programs Lucy could star inPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:34 am    Subject: Possible TV programs Lucy could star in Reply with quote

Anything which would involve her losing her clothes.. Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Possible TV programs Lucy could star inPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:06 pm    Subject: Possible TV programs Lucy could star in Reply with quote

Ar... but we already have a considerable amount of such material, in the form of Lucy's Nuts photoshoot videos and the like Smile the point of this thread is, I think, to suggest programmes which would utilise/showcase Lucy's many other talents.

One thing that does spring to mind at the moment is that we are currently in the runup to a General Election... so how about Lucy finally making her appearance on Question Time that the Star were so keen to suggest last year?
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

Possible TV programs Lucy could star inPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:35 pm    Subject: Possible TV programs Lucy could star in Reply with quote

Thought you all might like these...

kiwi

Contributions: 160

Possible TV programs Lucy could star inPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:03 pm    Subject: Possible TV programs Lucy could star in Reply with quote

wow , nice one lynne never seen these before Big Smile
RockyMoney

Possible TV programs Lucy could star inPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:21 pm    Subject: Possible TV programs Lucy could star in Reply with quote

Possibility of removing watermarks?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Possible TV programs Lucy could star inPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:54 pm    Subject: Possible TV programs Lucy could star in Reply with quote

Super stuff Lynne, great work as usual Clap

Lucy does look lovely in these Big Smile - think they were done for the Star for the last election?

Dressing her in red though, dearie me tut tut... Smile

Have killed the purple perils for you Smile (hoping I haven't missed any bits, the sun is shining on my screen and it's really hard to see what I'm doing!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: