Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Possible TV programs Lucy could star in
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

Possible TV programs Lucy could star inPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:39 pm    Subject: Possible TV programs Lucy could star in Reply with quote

Thanks Pigeon,they look much better Big Smile
Chris

Contributions: 726

Possible TV programs Lucy could star inPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:31 pm    Subject: Possible TV programs Lucy could star in Reply with quote

Beautiful shots! Thank you.
patriot

Contributions: 739

Possible TV programs Lucy could star inPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:05 am    Subject: Possible TV programs Lucy could star in Reply with quote

Thanks lynne, now where do i vote Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Possible TV programs Lucy could star inPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:48 am    Subject: Possible TV programs Lucy could star in Reply with quote

Just out of curiosity... Do you think theirs any way to find out if and when Lucy will be making her next television appearance? Shes really a natural at it, and i would say that she definitely looks just as comfortable whilst on a shoot for Nuts etc. as she does with a TV camera in her face, Live TV appearances also!

Lucy has so much more potential and i hope her new management agency try there best to get her plenty of spots on TV this year. We have made several very good examples of what shows she could go on, Top Gear and Celebrity Come Dine With Me i personaly think would be fantastic to for her to go on. The fact that already a third of the year has passed by already and we've seen Lucy once (On the show that didnt help her image), not counting the TRH thing because it was shot in 2009. But the year is far from over and Series 15 of Top Gear starts in May-June i think so all we can do is wait.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Possible TV programs Lucy could star inPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:49 am    Subject: Possible TV programs Lucy could star in Reply with quote

Really it's just a question of "wait and see"... much as it is with shoots. How much advance warning there could potentially be depends on the show itself and how far in advance that is planned... to take two examples, Lucy's appearance in The Real Hustle was recorded in November, a few months before it was broadcast, whereas in the case of Make Me A Glamour Model, Lucy herself didn't know about it only a few weeks before it was aired.

The other show you mention of this year is an interesting case; indeed I was thinking "oh no not again" before the broadcast, but I was pleasantly surprised when I actually saw it. Unlike other similar appearances, it didn't connect her with it - she was simply an independent guest presenter, doing what she does so well, and she came over very well on it even despite George Lamb acting like a complete knob to her. As such it is the only such appearance I have felt able to include in the video library on this site - it doesn't do Lucy down, it shows her off Smile

I share your hope that Girl Management will be able to find Lucy some good TV work this year - I would class them as a much more proactive agency, one who are likely to put the effort in to look for suitable TV work for her, as opposed to Neon who basically sat on their backsides and passively passed on unsuitable offers which she didn't like.

As you say, the year is still young, so with a bit of luck we will see some good results before the end of it Smile
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Possible TV programs Lucy could star inPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:24 pm    Subject: Possible TV programs Lucy could star in Reply with quote

I saw what you wrote on the star website lol Laugh everyone hates that bloody jordon its mad that article.

youre right though Lucy would be good doing that. be ace if she did.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Possible TV programs Lucy could star inPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:27 pm    Subject: Possible TV programs Lucy could star in Reply with quote

I think I could perhaps have worded it a bit better... I get confused with those two shows, ratings rivals and Cowell involved with both of them, it's an odd situation.

Pretty sure the article's a spoof, several other people seem to think so and I certainly hope it is. It would be an insane idea if it was true, if you google most hated woman in Britain it leaves little doubt as to what people think of Jordan.

I am convinced my idea is better Hehe not that it's a new idea, it's one I had long ago... Fact remains that if either of those shows did take Lucy on she would do wonders for its ratings Big Smile
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Possible TV programs Lucy could star inPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:54 pm    Subject: - Reply with quote

Lucy should replace Jack in 24

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Possible TV programs Lucy could star inPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:41 pm    Subject: Possible TV programs Lucy could star in Reply with quote

the running slow mo scenes would be good to see Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Possible TV programs Lucy could star inPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:45 pm    Subject: Possible TV programs Lucy could star in Reply with quote

Must admit I've never watched it myself. But Lucy as some kind of tough heroine would be good - my own thoughts along those lines have been in terms of the more villainous or otherwise non-wimpy female leading characters in Bond films, which is indeed something Lucy herself has expressed an interest in. Maybe she could also put her karate skills to good use Smile
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Possible TV programs Lucy could star inPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:28 pm    Subject: Possible TV programs Lucy could star in Reply with quote

apparently theres no tv work booked for Lucy this year Sad heres hoping something turns up.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Possible TV programs Lucy could star inPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:18 pm    Subject: Possible TV programs Lucy could star in Reply with quote

Bugger Sad ...not that it surprises me too much, still I'll keep on keeping my eye out in case anything does happen... and if anyone else hears of anything please do post about it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: