Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Poor Magazine Sales

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Poor Magazine SalesPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:51 am    Subject: Poor Magazine Sales Reply with quote

I was just searching if the April/12 Loaded cover was out yet and found this interesting tidbit.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/feb/16/knocked-out-loaded-mag-sales-drop

It lists the circulation of the mens mags like Loaded, Nuts and Zoo. No surprise that theyre all on the decline.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Poor Magazine SalesPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:52 pm    Subject: Poor Magazine Sales Reply with quote

Interesting that they say Nuts's circulation is lower than GQ. Nuts were going on about their ABC figures the other day and saying theirs was more than all the other lads' mags put together... Still I guess they're not counting GQ Smile

As for Loaded they obviously need a boost. Like having a cover feature of Lucy Big Grin
linkweed

Poor Magazine SalesPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:52 pm    Subject: Poor Magazine Sales Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
As for Loaded they obviously need a boost. Like having a cover feature of Lucy Big Grin
It's like you read my mind Thumb Up!.

Strong words for Nuts to say they outsell the other mags put together. Loaded, Zoo and Front? Can't see how thats possible the way this year has started for them.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Poor Magazine SalesPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:56 pm    Subject: Poor Magazine Sales Reply with quote

http://www.nuts.co.uk/abc/index.html
linkweed

Poor Magazine SalesPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:59 pm    Subject: Poor Magazine Sales Reply with quote

Cannot view from my location Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Poor Magazine SalesPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:25 pm    Subject: Poor Magazine Sales Reply with quote

Oh bum, I'd forgotten about that....

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7gxyeb
linkweed

Poor Magazine SalesPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:39 pm    Subject: Poor Magazine Sales Reply with quote

thanks for the vid P Thumb Up! .

Reading the article I wasn't sure of the timeframe they were using to report Nuts circulation, but the video lists it as per week. Shock. Theyre definitely sitting pretty if Zoo is their main rival since they barely match half of their sales. And it makes it even more shocking that Loaded averages only 35k sales/month.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT

Jump to: