Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Pink corset set

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
plasma2873

Contributions: 1

Pink corset setPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:46 pm    Subject: Pink corset set Reply with quote

Does anyone have the pictures of Lucy in the light pink corset that I remember were on the official website back in 2008? They were great shots and I always hoped that there would be more than the one or two I remember seeing a few years ago.

Thanks!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Pink corset setPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:03 am    Subject: Pink corset set Reply with quote

I have some, though it's not the complete set and some of them are smaller than might be thought desirable...

I did manage to find the one qwertiebertie was on about the other day though Big Smile

Chris

Contributions: 726

Pink corset setPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:06 am    Subject: Pink corset set Reply with quote

Although Lucy looks great (as always), this has never been one of my favorite shoots. It definitely is original, but not in a way that I think compliments Lucy as well as other type of shoots could.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Pink corset setPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:14 am    Subject: Pink corset set Reply with quote

I kind of see what you mean, but as a point in the other direction consider the second pic down. There's a particularly appealing aspect to that in that it is one of the rare examples of that sort of pose where they haven't attacked it with photoshop to make Lucy's bum look bigger, so you get to see her curves/outline in that area in their naturally beautiful elegance.
Chris

Contributions: 726

Pink corset setPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:32 am    Subject: Pink corset set Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
I kind of see what you mean, but as a point in the other direction consider the second pic down. There's a particularly appealing aspect to that in that it is one of the rare examples of that sort of pose where they haven't attacked it with photoshop to make Lucy's bum look bigger, so you get to see her curves/outline in that area in their naturally beautiful elegance.

Oh yeah, definitely. I'm very happy that Lucy looks as natural as she does in her candid shots in this shoot. As you probably know, I can't stand when modeling shoots are Photoshopped. The reason it isn't one of my favorites is due to the way they've done Lucy's makeup/hair.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Pink corset setPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:59 am    Subject: Pink corset set Reply with quote

Chris wrote:
The reason it isn't one of my favorites is due to the way they've done Lucy's makeup/hair.

I wondered if that might be it, it's that aspect that I'm less keen on myself.

And I'm totally with you on the photoshop thing. Indeed, it seems to be a pretty widely-held opinion - and not just on this forum and not just about Lucy. It's a great shame that those responsible for doing it don't pick up on all those comments and take heed of them.
danman

Contributions: 137

Pink corset setPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:37 am    Subject: Pink corset set Reply with quote

Any pic of Lucy in a corset is fine with me haha
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: