Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

pinderpix blog

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lucian

Contributions: 13

pinderpix blogPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:30 pm    Subject: pinderpix blog Reply with quote

Lucy has a new blog where she shares some of her favorite things. Beside some lovely pictures of herself, these are her fashion, beauty, food and travel interests. She also shares informations about cultural spots of her hometown.

jack36

Contributions: 116

pinderpix blogPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:14 pm    Subject: lucy pinder Reply with quote

Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
jack36

pinderpix blogPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:22 pm    Subject: lucy pinder Reply with quote

im not sure i be such a fan of her new piercing
snowflake

Contributions: 663

pinderpix blogPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:04 pm    Subject: pinderpix blog Reply with quote

Really, why do you need to do that Lucy??

Who is the photographer?
Is this blog a new hobby or is she paied for this?
Is it a new fashion? why does she need to express more her identity through commercial products and by advertising her own lifestyle?
Is it merchandising of Professional yourself, or a more personnal need??...

Sorry, but this kind of stuff makes me think... Scratch Chin
Lucian

Contributions: 13

pinderpix blogPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:54 pm    Subject: pinderpix blog Reply with quote

New pictures:

Quote:
Really, why do you need to do that Lucy??

Who is the photographer?
Is this blog a new hobby or is she paied for this?
Is it a new fashion? why does she need to express more her identity through commercial products and by advertising her own lifestyle?
Is it merchandising of Professional yourself, or a more personnal need??...

Sorry, but this kind of stuff makes me think...

Good questions, but I really don't know, too. If it is some merchandising, wouldn't it be better if she would have promoted it a bit more?
In my case, I only found it by a coincidence and it the link wasn't presented very visible.
But nevertheless I, as a fan, like, that she shares some of her interests.
The pictures are looking relatively professional but maybe it's only an amateur with some knowledge.
Some many questions and no real answers.
snowflake

Contributions: 663

pinderpix blogPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:32 pm    Subject: pinderpix blog Reply with quote

Lucian wrote:
In my case, I only found it by a coincidence and it the link wasn't presented very visible.
But nevertheless I, as a fan, like, that she shares some of her interests.
The pictures are looking relatively professional but maybe it's only an amateur with some knowledge.
Some many questions and no real answers.

In fact, some months ago, I heard that she wanted to do a pinderpix thing, but I didn't understand cos her Instagram acount is already called "pinderpix", and she had already started a new website britfox.com wich became THE official website far long after that lucypinder.com closed (rip).
britfox.com never worked really and it's plenty of advertising...
Next, the official website became her imdb page.

Effectively, the more surprising is that she never noticed somewhere (Instagram, twitter, Facebook) that she has a new website!

Finaly, if I considerate the whole context, I would say that she is herself the photographer and that this website is her main hobby cos she already always liked showing this kinds of subject in twitter and Instagram.

Of course, this new website is a good thing for her own expression, and for fans.

Yes
jack36

pinderpix blogPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:03 pm    Subject: lucy pinder Reply with quote

all the photos,bigger version
jack36

pinderpix blogPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:07 pm    Subject: lucy pinder Reply with quote

new dress Smile
jack36

pinderpix blogPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:00 pm    Subject: lucy pinder Reply with quote

jack36

pinderpix blogPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:45 am    Subject: lucy pinder Reply with quote

oh my god just look at her Cloud 9 Cloud 9
jack36

pinderpix blogPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:42 pm    Subject: lucy pinder Reply with quote

jack36

pinderpix blogPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:43 pm    Subject: lucy pinder Reply with quote

jack36

pinderpix blogPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:59 pm    Subject: lucy pinder Reply with quote

jack36

pinderpix blogPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:11 pm    Subject: lucy pinder Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: