Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Pictures of Lucy oiled up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imdb_acc

Contributions: 62

Pictures of Lucy oiled upPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:14 pm    Subject: Pictures of Lucy oiled up Reply with quote

Hey everybody. I just joined the forum. (@Pigeon - please tell me if I am crossing a line at any point before you ban me.)
I'm looking for some photos or videos of Lucy oiled up. Can anybody help me out? Any pics of her applying the oils on herself, etc?

Thanks
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Pictures of Lucy oiled upPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:41 pm    Subject: Pictures of Lucy oiled up Reply with quote

Hey, I'm not an ogre Hehe There have been very few bans from this forum... far as I can remember they've all been people deliberately messing the place up Smile

The first two that come to mind are these old Front pics... sadly the rest of the set has been photoshopped smooth so the oiling is "wasted", as it were, but these two show it well Smile

Then there are the videos for Lucy's Nuts "boxing" shoot... again the pics in the mag were photoshopped smooth and "wasted" it, but the videos are not like that Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts Magazine boxing shoot 2008 - part 1

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts Magazine boxing shoot 2008 - part 2

imdb_acc

Pictures of Lucy oiled upPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:51 pm    Subject: Pictures of Lucy oiled up Reply with quote

Thanks man . Thumb Up!
I wish she had done a few more where she is oily. I mean really oily, dripping wet and soaked in oil that is. The second picture is amazing! That doesn't seem that photoshopped to me.

Edit: found this right now. Does anybody have the full shoot?

Pigeon
Site Admin

Pictures of Lucy oiled upPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:57 pm    Subject: Pictures of Lucy oiled up Reply with quote

That's what I mean Smile those two pics somehow escaped the photoshopping that was applied to the rest of the set Smile
imdb_acc

Pictures of Lucy oiled upPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:05 pm    Subject: Pictures of Lucy oiled up Reply with quote

Why would they photoshop away her oil? Thumb Down
Don't the artists realize how hot she looks all oily and slippery?

If lucy is reading this, she should do her next Nuts shoot drenched in oil. A video of her fully dry and then later oiling up her body would be Yikes! Make it happen Nuts
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Pictures of Lucy oiled upPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:09 pm    Subject: Pictures of Lucy oiled up Reply with quote

imdb_acc wrote:
Don't the artists realize how hot she looks all oily and slippery?

If lucy is reading this, she should do her next Nuts shoot drenched in oil. A video of her fully dry and then later oiling up her body would be Yikes! Make it happen Nuts

Every picture has photoshop applied now a days. Not as bad as what Sports Illustrated did to Kate Upton though. Ugh, so much airbrushing it looked like a computer game.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Pictures of Lucy oiled upPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:15 pm    Subject: Pictures of Lucy oiled up Reply with quote

imdb_acc wrote:

It does seem completely bonkers to me to photoshop it into oblivion after they went to the trouble of applying it in the first place... Silly
imdb_acc

Pictures of Lucy oiled upPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:19 pm    Subject: Pictures of Lucy oiled up Reply with quote

Any photos where she is drenched in sweat maybe? That also looks oily I suppose.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Pictures of Lucy oiled upPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:31 pm    Subject: Pictures of Lucy oiled up Reply with quote

That's often the effect they're trying to achieve with the oil - to look like sweat - as in the boxing shoot.
imdb_acc

Pictures of Lucy oiled upPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:37 pm    Subject: Pictures of Lucy oiled up Reply with quote

I just remembered this video of Lucy all sweaty:

Video: Lucy Pinder - Lynx Dry - stripping makes me prematurely perspire

It's funny how the ad says Lynx can help with premature perspiration when Lucy in those advertisements causes premature something else entirely Tongue
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: