Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Picture management

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Picture managementPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:15 pm    Subject: Picture management Reply with quote

Point of order RockyMoney: seeing as you've chosen pics which you've got from this forum... rather than re-uploading them, it's better to do it by quoting the post with the pic in it, then copying the url and img tags for the pic and pasting them into the new post. That way it doesn't waste space on the server, it preserves the information about the pic in the original url, and it preserves the full-size version of the pic in the cases where it has one.

OK, as you were chaps Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Picture managementPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:19 pm    Subject: Picture management Reply with quote

Sorry my bad, im a noob Smile

how exactly did you guys separate all your Lucy pinder pics into years like 2008 pics, 2009 pics? it must of taken a long time, i have 1095 pics and there all bundled into 1 folder. any advise on what i should do?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Picture managementPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:14 pm    Subject: Picture management Reply with quote

(Have split this bit into a new topic to avoid messing up patriot's thread, since a discussion has commenced Smile)

A lot of mine are organised according to where and when they originated. So for example I have a separate directory for each issue of Nuts that I've scanned pics of Lucy from, containing the originals of the scans, the cleaned-up versions, and any other pics from the shoot in question which I've got from the Nuts website or wherever. It isn't exactly ideal, though, because it means that finding any given Nuts pic involves poking through lots of different directories one after the other.

I also have some in directories named after some obvious theme. So for example I have a directory named "pink" containing pics which are very overwhelmingly pink, with for example both of these in it even though they're not from the same shoot:

And then I have a whole bunch of uncategorised images which just sit in the same directory that the category directories also sit in.

Basically, it's a mess. It relies greatly on me having a reasonable mental map of what images I've got where and using that to point me in the right direction. Trouble is I can't really think of any better way of doing it... What I really need is a screen the size of a wall on which I can display the whole lot at once and just pick out the ones I'm after Smile

Last edited by Pigeon on Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
RockyMoney

Picture managementPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:32 pm    Subject: Picture management Reply with quote

OK for example: where did you find those to pics of Lucy with the pink background? I don't have them
Pigeon
Site Admin

Picture managementPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:35 pm    Subject: Picture management Reply with quote

They are old and well-known ones... they're all over the internet Smile I think I first got them off a P2P download using amule, but I've found them in lots of other places since.
RockyMoney

Picture managementPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:39 pm    Subject: Picture management Reply with quote

A while back i asked anyone if they had any good wallpapers, i eventually used a landscape pic u posted

http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/images/lucy-pinder/lucy-pinder-nuts-magazine-13-10-09-02.jpg

Do you have any other large landscape scans of lucy that would be good for wallpapers? Ive got a 50 inch tv which i also use as a monitor so it is hard to find a good pic.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Picture managementPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:44 pm    Subject: Picture management Reply with quote

Most productive hunting ground will be the Nuts thread, I think. Don't forget to download the 2008 archive on the first page as well as looking through the rest of it Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT

Jump to: