Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Photoshop: Just Say No
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Photoshop: Just Say NoPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:59 pm    Subject: Photoshop: Just Say No Reply with quote

Argh Yikes! Lucy's so-lovely brown eyes... Brown is definitely my favourite eye colour and Lucy's eyes are absolutely Cloud 9
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Photoshop: Just Say NoPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:31 pm    Subject: Photoshop: Just Say No Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Aieeeee..... Yikes!

Hehe

...It is an interesting coincidence that you should revive this thread on the same day that I discover a prime before-and-after example of our very own Lucy... one which not only backs up a point I made above, but which also backs up the "Lucy is right" side of the "Lucy's weight debate", which although we have apparently put it to bed here still seems to be rumbling on in certain corners of the internet where I can't put people straight Smile

The worthy pinderfan's Lucy yahoo group already has a good selection of pictures on it Big Smile and among them is this one:

Although this was watermarked, it appears to be more or less unphotoshopped (apart from me taking the watermark off) - you can still see Lucy's bra strap mark as evidence.

There is also a "more distributed" version which has been heavily photoshopped, which I show here in the same size:

And to further aid comparison here is an animation alternating the two:

]

Oh dear. He has given Lucy:

- Big chunky legs
- Chunkier arms
- Smaller boobs
- Sticky-out rib cage
- Chunky and odd-shaped body
- Quasimodo's left shoulder
- Plastic skin texture
- unrealistic shading

...just why??? Weep

Jens has been working with Lucy for several years now - this is a pretty old pic. And a pretty typical one. It is pretty clear that for several years at least one major source has been supplying us with pics of Lucy that make her look like she carries a heck of a lot more meat than she does in reality.

It is true that Lucy lost weight last year (which forget ye not she has now regained). But it is also true that she also started doing quite a few shoots with the genius Zoe McConnell, who as well as being a much better photographer than Jens, is also intelligent enough not to edit the pictures to make Lucy look chunky.

It has been commented that Lucy's 2010 calendar was shot during her "too skinny phase". It wasn't. It seems that there are some people who are looking at Lucy's recent pics and waiting for her to put weight back on which she never had. Wakey wakey, chaps... what you are really waiting to see is a silly man editing fake weight into Lucy's pics. Look at the candids, look at the videos... Lucy is back to normal: she never did look like what the silly man made you think she looked like. She is now being photographed by someone who properly knows what they're doing and does not edit in fake weight... we are seeing photos that are much more accurate representations of Lucy, and that is one of the reasons why they are so flipping good Big Grin

so if its un-photoshopped lucy really did have her knickers around her shoes, i wonder if she fell over when she stood up lol
pogo

Contributions: 361

Photoshop: Just Say NoPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:15 pm    Subject: Photoshop: Just Say No Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Photoshop: Just Say NoPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:19 pm    Subject: Photoshop: Just Say No Reply with quote

It very well could be, thats not a bad romance, its just hideous!
pogo

Contributions: 361

Photoshop: Just Say NoPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:24 pm    Subject: Photoshop: Just Say No Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT

Jump to: