Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Photoshoot videos without background music

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marvinboutlier

Contributions: 9

Photoshoot videos without background musicPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:53 pm    Subject: Photoshoot videos without background music Reply with quote

I enjoy watching videos of a model's photoshoot without the added background music. Just the photographer directing the model and the banter back and forth. I like the reactions on their faces to certain things and when they laugh, etc. It's more natural than what we generally get with vidoes. It's unfortunately difficult to find these videos. Are there any of Lucy that anyone knows about? Holly Peers? You get to see the model's personality in these type of vidoes. Any model really as it's more about the interaction between model and photographer than just seeing a nude/topless model.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Photoshoot videos without background musicPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:01 pm    Subject: Photoshoot videos without background music Reply with quote

I completely agree with all that, I find it most frustrating to be watching a shoot video and Lucy laughs or pulls a face or says "oh wow" but you can't hear whatever it was she's reacting to. Unfortunately the sort of videos you and I would like to see appear to be all too rare; the only one of Lucy that springs to mind is this one:

Video: Lucy Pinder - Michelle Marsh - Celebrity Snappers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT

Jump to: