Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Paysite trouble
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Paysite troublePosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:57 pm    Subject: Paysite trouble Reply with quote

Anyone else has problems login into the paysite? It tells me I have to renew my subscription, but I've checked my Paypal records and the last payment made to the site was last February 10th. I've sent two emails to the tech people but so far they're ignoring me...
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Paysite troublePosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:08 pm    Subject: Paysite trouble Reply with quote

wont pay but I see pics vids when pll give me details of where to find them
patriot

Contributions: 739

Paysite troublePosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:40 pm    Subject: Paysite trouble Reply with quote

But that would mean pics are leaking onto this internety thing and paying a subscription would be a complete waste of time ............... Roll Eyes
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Paysite troublePosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:29 pm    Subject: Paysite trouble Reply with quote

That my friend is the truth...sad but true Wry ...with the kind of technology we have now how long did you think it would be before its all out there...thats why i think these paysites are such big waste of time, money and energy...and in the attempt to be exclusive these beautiful women start fading from the public eye...which i really think brings down their overall stock Wry
ranman

Contributions: 9

Paysite troublePosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:55 am    Subject: Paysite trouble Reply with quote

I had the same problem and sent the webmaster a message on the contact page. It took about 3 days before it was dealt with though. Hopefully it doesn't happen again this month because it is a recurring membership.
Grendel

Paysite troublePosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:36 pm    Subject: Paysite trouble Reply with quote

Mine was repaired too, yesterday.
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Paysite troublePosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:15 pm    Subject: Paysite trouble Reply with quote

It's happened to me too; I was charged (by epoch) last Friday and can't get into the site at the moment. I hope it doesn't take too long to sort and doesn't happen again, it seems to be happening to everyone...
Grendel

Paysite troublePosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:20 am    Subject: Paysite trouble Reply with quote

This month has happened to me again, fortunately this time they've been quite faster to solve it.
Pinderlust

Paysite troublePosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:39 pm    Subject: Paysite trouble Reply with quote

That's too bad man, glad you got it sorted though. Smile

Did you have to email admin@lucypinder.info more than once?

So it seems to be happening with paypal and epoch; I wonder if it happens with ccbill?
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Paysite troublePosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:13 pm    Subject: Paysite trouble Reply with quote

Is it true the pics are leaking online in certain places?
Grendel

Paysite troublePosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:02 pm    Subject: Paysite trouble Reply with quote

Dunno about the pics, but I've seen some of the videos on that videos website that is not YouTube...
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Paysite troublePosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:33 pm    Subject: Paysite trouble Reply with quote

Grendel wrote:
Dunno about the pics, but I've seen some of the videos on that videos website that is not YouTube...

I think that would be the Daily Motion.
Pinderlust

Paysite troublePosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:00 pm    Subject: Paysite trouble Reply with quote

C'mon Easy G, don't be a tight-ass!!

There's been 10 new sets so far since the site started (11th is out this Tuesday) and I've only seen the first 3 (so far) leaked onto other sites, so unless there is some "good samaritan" who wants to illegally share them on sites of questionable repute, your best bet is to sign up. Lucy even asks members politely on the website not to share the stuff from her site and it seems people have been listening - good thing too. Bless her Angel
hemi265

Contributions: 12

Paysite troublePosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:35 pm    Subject: Paysite trouble Reply with quote

[quote="Pinderlust"]C'mon Easy G, don't be a tight-ass!!

Well sum people are low paying jobs like my self can not afford it so when you say sum ones a tight ass think be for you open your mouth I would love to join up just can not afford it well have a nice day
Pinderlust

Paysite troublePosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:56 pm    Subject: Paysite trouble Reply with quote

Well Hemi265, you shouldn't take offence so easily to something directed towards somebody else, and it was just banter really, no harm intended really (and I'm sure you understand, Easy G!) Beer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: