Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Paysite trouble
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chris_croc

Contributions: 20

Paysite troublePosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:44 pm    Subject: Paysite trouble Reply with quote

For the first time ever, I have received an email, here is the chain of emails, so people can see what to expect if they have customer service problems:

-----

Wow this is the first email I have received. I need a full refund for every payment I have sent you from both accounts. I cancelled the other account, and have still been billed for this. Also I have had not had access to the content for the vast majority of the time. I have been told in writing that my IP was blocked, by a fourm admin who was in contact with you. Breaking the terms of service. I will send all responses to my contact at trading standards and post these responses on all LP forums I can find so people can make up there own minds. I hope we can reach a satisfying conclusion where I get a refund for this unsatisifying service. service.

> Subject: Re: [Contact Form] From Christopher
> From: admin@lucypinder.info
> Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 23:32:26 +0100
>
> I note that you have just cancelled two subscriptions through Paypal.
>
> I have refunded one of the payments.
>
> You must have, in error, signed up twice from two different email addresses.
>
> We have been replying to your emails, although it would appear you have not been receiving them. Please check your junk mail folders.
>
> Regards
>
> Admin
>
paul26efc

Contributions: 9

Paysite troublePosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:23 pm    Subject: Paysite trouble Reply with quote

Anyone who is a member of the site seen the latest video 'in the club!....??? looks a good one
adammanu11

Contributions: 50

Paysite troublePosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:44 pm    Subject: Paysite trouble Reply with quote

the video doesnt work , all the others do
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Paysite troublePosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:45 pm    Subject: Paysite trouble Reply with quote

Worked for me and it's a pretty nice video, although still very static and unimaginatively staged, they really need to mix up the angles a bit more.

Try updating your browser Adam.

Someone in the site comments suggested that maybe Lucy should pose for the video camera to make a change. That sounds like a good idea to me (after all she did it for some old Nuts/Loaded videos, the Lynx videos and the "fringe" video).
adammanu11

Contributions: 50

Paysite troublePosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:32 pm    Subject: Paysite trouble Reply with quote

how do i update my browser rest her videos work Wry
Matt Murphy

Contributions: 15

Paysite troublePosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:20 pm    Subject: Paysite trouble Reply with quote

Adammanu,
I emailed her "fantastic tech guys" and of course got no answer.

My browser is Firefox. I right clicked page info/media and the new video is an ogv rather than a WebM like all previous videos. I downloaded VLC player/plugin and a codec package that can handle ogv (as opposed to just ogg files) and reset all my application programs to vlc player or plugin to avoid conflicts.
Of course I've restarted Firefox, even my pc.
Still the same result.
The s**tty thing is that both the ogg and WebM formats are open source but maybe Firefox doesn't support all the ogg files yet. You might have more luck if you have another browser like IE - good luck !

The pictures were nice though - I like the 'new' Lucy - bigger and better than ever Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Paysite troublePosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:46 pm    Subject: Paysite trouble Reply with quote

What you are seeing there is the result of web pages being written in a spirit of HTML5 evangelism as opposed to a spirit of maximum compatibility and simplicity Wry

HTML5 was supposed to cut through all the precious codec licensing rubbish which has beset web video ever since it began, but they removed the requirement to support a specific codec in 2007 and since then it has been just as much of a crock as the preceding situation.

The situation is made worse by the many web pages giving "instructions" for hosting video which say "use HTML5 and provide the same video in multiple formats" - which is a stupid idea and leads to the kind of problems you are experiencing.

The correct way to host video given the current state of things is to host it in H264/AAC in MP4, which can be played both natively by iphones/pads/pods using HTML5, and via a flash plugin on any other platform. Distinguishing between iphones/pads/pods by user agent sniffing is one of the few instances where user agent sniffing is reliable. If the server recognises the request as coming from one of these things it generates code to play the video natively in HTML5, otherwise it generates code to instantiate a flash player. This may not suit the HTML5 evangelists, but it does make for maximum cross-platform compatibility and therefore is the best method as far as the users are concerned (and it also makes things easier for the host).

Unfortunately the paysite uses the evangelist method rather than the utilitarian one and so problems arise.

I suggest that you examine the page source to locate the URL of the MP4 version of the video, and download it from that URL to view in a standalone player.
Matt Murphy

Paysite troublePosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:24 pm    Subject: Paysite trouble Reply with quote

Page Source - url !
Thank you Pigeon for both the info and the informative reply.
Honestly, each time these companies innovate, they make things worse - Microsoft, Firefox, Adobe ... (although some of the tools in later versions of Photoshop are better). All the levels of permissions and conflicts they introduce make each version less and less user-friendly.
Matt Murphy

Paysite troublePosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:14 am    Subject: Paysite trouble Reply with quote

... And thanks - I downloaded the video, and within the limitations (ie a video of a photoshoot) it is very good.
I hope Lucy wants to do a few more years of modelling, because a few extra pounds (and inevitable gravity) really suit her.
lucyjpn

Contributions: 2

Paysite troublePosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:58 am    Subject: lucypinder info Reply with quote

Do you expect that how becomes paysite contents?
Matt Murphy

Paysite troublePosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:49 am    Subject: Re: lucypinder info Reply with quote

lucyjpn wrote:
Do you expect that how becomes paysite contents?

Now that's an enigmatic question. I did mean pounds in weight rather than cost - if that's what you mean.
Of course, if my obsession with attractive large-breasted women wasn't an issue, I would consider $30 AUS (depreciating daily) with virtually non-existant tech support and feedback from Lucy (2 comments in 6 months) pretty poor value.
But unfortunately for my bank balance, at present I await her fortnightly sets with adolescent anticipation Wink
lucyjpn

Contributions: 2

Paysite troublePosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:18 am    Subject: lucypinder info Reply with quote

I hope corset shoot and bent over pose. Spinning Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: