Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Patriots HQ's
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What Next?
Option 1 - 2005 Calendar
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Option 2 - More pics with Michelle
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Option 3 - Gozo Lotto shoot
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

patriot

Contributions: 739

Patriots HQ'sPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:19 am    Subject: Patriots HQ's Reply with quote

Alot of these are old shoots but i will try not to duplicate any old posts.
I now have over 30 HQ and Ultra HQ files so i thought i would share them all in one place.
I will be treating you to these on a rolling basis as uploading them all at once will take ages and i'm not a fan of file sharing as it can sometimes be a chore for people to download them.

Starting with my winter warmers set, apt as the cold is now starting to bite for most of us.

Poll Options

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Patriots HQ'sPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:45 pm    Subject: Patriots HQ's Reply with quote

Great stuff that man Thumb Up! Clap

I've always liked that set, not only does Lucy look stunning in the lingerie pics but the clothed ones are jolly fine too... there's something about a woman wrapped up against the cold (bet Lucy would have liked to do the whole set like that, poor lass... she must have been freezing but she doesn't show it! Smile)

...You can ease the pain of uploading if you want by emailing me the archives (don't worry about the size) and I'll upload them on here and send you the list of links Smile
JGreen

Contributions: 191

Patriots HQ'sPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:05 pm    Subject: Patriots HQ's Reply with quote

OPTION 3 PLEASE! Big Grin
enigmatic319

Contributions: 55

Patriots HQ'sPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:15 pm    Subject: Patriots HQ's Reply with quote

She looks SO young in this set - feels a bit wrong!!!

Confused
Mind you, I was younger too. When I bought the Star that day, I had no children, hair, & was blissfully unaware of the perils of life. Grandad
Chris

Contributions: 726

Patriots HQ'sPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:45 am    Subject: Patriots HQ's Reply with quote

Love the days when her boobs looked full. Now a days I don't feel they look the same way. These are some of my favorite pictures of her. She doesn't look too photoshopped, or edited at all.
Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

Patriots HQ'sPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:11 am    Subject: Patriots HQ's Reply with quote

option 1 please! cant believe i havnt seen the yellow snow jacket pics before!
Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

Patriots HQ'sPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:47 am    Subject: Patriots HQ's Reply with quote

dammit i want to change to option 3 now as i already have quite a lot of hq of the 1 and 2 Sad
patriot

Patriots HQ'sPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:36 am    Subject: Patriots HQ's Reply with quote

We are currently tied on 2 of the options can we get some more votes over the weeken Wink

I may not be able to post until mon 23rd as i am on hiday next week
Pigeon
Site Admin

Patriots HQ'sPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:47 pm    Subject: Patriots HQ's Reply with quote

Come on someone, post a tie-breaker vote! Big Smile
patriot

Patriots HQ'sPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:26 am    Subject: Patriots HQ's Reply with quote

As per the poll result here you go.

This weeks options are below, i'm going to stick with the previous weeks runners up and just replace the winner each time so if your fav didn't make it you can vote again. i don't know how to reset the poll though, pigeon can you sort this out please.

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3
patriot

Patriots HQ'sPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:38 pm    Subject: Patriots HQ's Reply with quote

I'm sure i don't need to point this out but has anyone else noticed the neatly trimmed area in this pic.

Pigeon
Site Admin

Patriots HQ'sPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:22 pm    Subject: Patriots HQ's Reply with quote

I think we all have Smile including Lucy, who has taken steps to avoid similar embarrassment Wink in subsequent shoots, such as wearing something more opaque underneath...

patriot wrote:
i don't know how to reset the poll though, pigeon can you sort this out please.

Case of deleting the poll and adding a new one - not sure if that option is available to ordinary users though. Anyway, 'tis done Smile

Thanks for the pics Thumb Up!
patriot

Patriots HQ'sPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:31 am    Subject: Patriots HQ's Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
I think we all have Smile including Lucy, who has taken steps to avoid similar embarrassment Wink in subsequent shoots, such as wearing something more opaque underneath...

:

Thought you may say something like that Wink
patriot

Patriots HQ'sPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:48 am    Subject: Patriots HQ's Reply with quote

This weeks winning set

And some new options (pigeon can you please reset the poll)

Option 1 - 2005 Calander 8 pics

Option 2 - More Michelle 8 pics

Option 3 - Iconic Early Shoot 17 pics

Last edited by patriot on Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
patriot

Patriots HQ'sPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:50 am    Subject: Patriots HQ's Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
, i'm going to stick with the previous weeks runners up and just replace the winner each time so if your fav didn't make it you can vote again.

Wry sorry i forgot i said this
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: