Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

page 3 paysite???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
honeyeyes

Contributions: 13

page 3 paysite???Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:09 am    Subject: page 3 paysite??? Reply with quote

Is page3.com really becoming a paysite???
gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

page 3 paysite???Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:13 am    Subject: page 3 paysite??? Reply with quote

I saw this on Page 3's official Twitter page:

Quote:
Daniel Nichols - Will we have to subscribe to the Sun online to access the p3 site?

Page 3 - Yes you will need to subscribe to see all the great content through Sun+ #Sunplus

And as far as I can tell, a "subscription" requires inputting credit card information and paying money. I'm not sure why they're doing this. That SunPlus junk sounds like a bunch of soccer-related garbage to which I personally devote not a single iota of interest. If they turned Page 3 into a proper nude modelling paysite like Femjoy or Metart, I would be pleased. This would potentially mean an expanded output of material to customers.

Quote:
Every Sun+ member gets their hands on
Sun+ Digital: Exclusive access to The Sun's digital content - thesun.co.uk and The Sun's Classic App (worth 4.99 a month) and Mobile App (worth 69p a month)
Sun+ Goals: The first place to see every Barclays Premier League goal on the go with the new Sun+ Goals App on mobile and tablet
Sun+ Perks: Giving you incredible deals, amazing offers and exclusive extras on a whole range of family activities and fun. You will save up to 200 every month.
Dream Team: The chance to enter the world of Fantasy Football with a free 10 Dream Team pack for every member

It's funny that they're trying to entice people with all this football junk when Page 3 has absolutely nothing to do with sports. It's all about the women, and now we can't even access the material.

I always thought it was lame that Page 3 only dished out 3 pics at a time to us, whereas Nuts would release many more via their website (albeit, low and rather unacceptable quality.) Not only that, but Page3 rarely released any videos, whereas Nuts would release videos fairly frequently of their models engaged in photoshoots. Alison Webster takes great photos, but it always peeved me that she shot hundreds upon hundreds of images and then Page 3 would only release to the public.... THREE.

Meanwhile, companies like Brazzers, Femjoy, Metart, et al, put out photosets with 100+ images. So if Page3 becomes like them, I'll be pleased.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: