Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

"Other Models" forum unlocked again :)
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Site News and Queries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Poggy

Contributions: 579

"Other Models" forum unlocked again :)Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:47 am    Subject: "Other Models" forum unlocked again :) Reply with quote

Never have agreed with paysites or should be I'll never pay for one Hehe

To say a model won't earn any money from shoots without selling membership is a complete myth. All they have to do is sell some of the photos to magazines, advertisements, etc. Like they have always done. Then they can just show the out takes or such on their site. This is how it used to work till greed came along. It's not just the models doing this either. Photographers, magazines, etc. Have all started to do this. I supose this is how the world has gone. You'd think in the time we are living in at the moment people wouldn't be so greedy and try to obtain peoples money so much. But it's actually the other way round. They are just trying hard and more ways to take what little people have at the moment.

I'm not saying this is just Lucy doing this. As they all are starting to do this.

Plus the funny thing is. The one thing Lucy used to stand out at more than any other model was by having a totally free site. Now that has gone Sad I think as Lynne said. Lucy will more fans than gain by all this.

PS
I did say how people had told me how good Kelly Hall's site was. I never said I agreed to having to pay to it or that I'd seen it myself. As again I'd have to pay to do that Big Laugh
snowflake

Contributions: 665

"Other Models" forum unlocked again :)Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:48 pm    Subject: "Other Models" forum unlocked again :) Reply with quote

Imagine that it works for 100 persons minimum, well, the annual sales would be worthwhile, especially if the website manager has several websites to manage! And at this price, it would be a real gold mine at 1,000 persons!!

The LP's fan who pay as much money is necessarly rich or necessarly fanatically addicted to LP's material... and seeing the price, I'd call that an abuse of power on some people's weakness. Since I read this article about Page 3 debate, I realized that Lucy is quite materialist and isn't unfortunately aware of that isn't...
She could have been convinced that this systeme would make some people (friends) works thanks to her, and so, this would comfort her in what she does and her image are good. Wry

The main part of LP's enthusiast is largely enough feed with the material shown in this lonely website. If this one desappears, all the needings will return near this new official website wich could then to tempt more easyly some potential suckers. I'm saying "sucker" cos it's about nothing else than buisness and dough! Yuck This is the new "unbalanced" image of Lucy wich could effectively make her loose a lot of charm, a lot of fans, and why not at the end a part of her self esteem... Sad (We already spoke there or somewhere else, a long time ago, about paradigma theory Hehe ...)

I just hope we'll be abled to follow all this together on this forum next year! Roll Eyes Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

"Other Models" forum unlocked again :)Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:47 pm    Subject: "Other Models" forum unlocked again :) Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Imagine that it works for 100 persons minimum, well, the annual sales would be worthwhile, especially if the website manager has several websites to manage! And at this price, it would be a real gold mine at 1,000 persons!!

Yes, those are the kind of figures which are used to sell these websites to models... it makes it sound like 200k a year for a couple of days shooting, which sounds great... Only it doesn't work out like that in practice. Not that many people want to sign up, not that many people want to stay signed up, the overheads and the operators take a great big chunk of the money... It's fine if you are the operator and are running several of them, but for the models, it can be difficult to make any worthwhile return. As an example of this Mel D is telling people not to sign up to her website because she's never made a penny from it... granted she's not in Lucy's class, but if twitter follower numbers are any guide she does have 25% of the following, which isn't too shabby.
Poggy

Contributions: 579

"Other Models" forum unlocked again :)Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:40 am    Subject: "Other Models" forum unlocked again :) Reply with quote

Mel D or should we say Mellissa Debling?

Well she has done lots of shoots for her site in the past. So she hasn't made it work. Then is it going to work? As I've been told before that rumbling from Jodie Gasson along these lines.

I think it is the price. You brought it down to say 5 a month and I think people would stay more loyal if content was been added.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Site News and Queries All times are GMT

Jump to: