Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

One question you would ask Lucy ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redhawk

Contributions: 276

One question you would ask Lucy ?Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:29 am    Subject: One question you would ask Lucy ? Reply with quote

If you are given a chance to raise an enquiry to Lucy,what would be your choice?
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

One question you would ask Lucy ?Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:36 am    Subject: One question you would ask Lucy ? Reply with quote

How do you like your eggs in the morning? Boom Bow Tie
Poggy

Contributions: 581

One question you would ask Lucy ?Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:04 am    Subject: One question you would ask Lucy ? Reply with quote

Have you ever had Pigeon Wink Hehe
snowflake

Contributions: 663

One question you would ask Lucy ?Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:43 pm    Subject: One question you would ask Lucy ? Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
How do you like your eggs in the morning? Boom Bow Tie

Thumb Up! LOL!
You killed the thread in one post! Bow
I wonder what i can post after that! Headache Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

One question you would ask Lucy ?Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:57 pm    Subject: One question you would ask Lucy ? Reply with quote

Seriously though, with the pending relaunch of Laid it ought soon to be possible to ask Lucy questions for real... this thread strikes me as a timely opportunity to get some together Smile

Poggy wrote:
Have you ever had Pigeon Wink Hehe

>splutter< ROFL

If the answer is "yes" I shall visit the local Chinese and order some sweet and sour cat Hehe
redhawk

Contributions: 276

One question you would ask Lucy ?Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:38 am    Subject: One question you would ask Lucy ? Reply with quote

My motive was to collect you some good questions,Pigeon; you know we have a future motive too if it is possible.

Well for me,i havent been able to create that question so for Roll Eyes
Poggy

One question you would ask Lucy ?Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:55 am    Subject: One question you would ask Lucy ? Reply with quote

Well when that times comes. I think we'll let everyone know what question we asked like we did before. The one big question remains to be seen though with Laid. As before will they mainly go down the problem solving road or after some bulling on our part before. Get Lucy to answer some of the questions posted to Lucy on things Lucy will do or such.

I mean the first question I'd ask Lucy and I think it wouldn't get replied is....

Have you or would you consider working for companies other than Nuts in the mainstream, both publication or on the internet. As I'm sure there are lots wanting to work with you. If so are you going to lower your price to do so?

I mean lets be honest here. That question would be for one purpose and one purpose only. To put the thought in Lucy's head.
snowflake

One question you would ask Lucy ?Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:45 pm    Subject: One question you would ask Lucy ? Reply with quote

A lot of us, have this sort of questions in the head, but frankly, i don't believe as serious questions as this one, could pass beyond the filters of the ones who control the LP's image. Even if some journalists had to enquire on glamour world, well, i think those "filters" would take very care that nobody can speak about Lucy as seriously and as technically!
Let us caress the tiny surface of her thoughts with Laid but don't let us believe more about it. Wry
Poggy

One question you would ask Lucy ?Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:29 am    Subject: One question you would ask Lucy ? Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:

Let us caress the tiny surface of her thoughts with Laid but don't let us believe more about it.

We did that last time. So is there a point to asking a question this time. As the other questions really you want answering aren't going to be either. Like the weight loss, having her lips done, etc Thumb Down We want some real answers to real questions. Not I've got a girlfriend who is addicted to chocolate......rubbish type questions like that are for things like the Sport newspaper.
snowflake

One question you would ask Lucy ?Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:41 pm    Subject: One question you would ask Lucy ? Reply with quote

Perhaps, one day, we could have the answer at "what does your work of glamour model bring to you today, on a personnally plan?"
I think this is something adult, serious, intellectual, instructive, and almost journalistic. Roll Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: