Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Old School vs. New School Round 6
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Old vs New
Old
50%
 50%  [ 15 ]
New
50%
 50%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 30

patriot

Contributions: 739

Old School vs. New School Round 6Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:51 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 6 Reply with quote

Sorry for the delay chaps i've been a bit pre-occupied the last month or so.

Congrats to new school in round 5, can't say i was that supprised.
P please close

Anyway my absence and delay in this round has made for a great comparison this month, some of you probably saw this coming!

Happy voting Thumb Up!

vs.

linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Old School vs. New School Round 6Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:38 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 6 Reply with quote

Old. In the new one it looks like she's trying too hard to pull the "model face". Hehe The old pic looks more natural almost like its candid. And I think its safe to say candids usually trump photoshoots. Nice one Patriot Thumb Up!
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

Old School vs. New School Round 6Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:59 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 6 Reply with quote

Hello Boys....

I'm going with the new one....Lucy is beautiful as always!
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Old School vs. New School Round 6Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:13 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 6 Reply with quote

very good, Patriot! Thumb Up!
You were right for waiting! Wink

It's an interesting choice. These 2 pivs are nearly at each extremities of the Lucy'career... We are so happy to see new pics in more natural poses and situations, but when we look at what we liked so much in the begining, well the difference stays quite important. I want to say it's not the same person! Shock

Her actual expression and pose stay in the standard of a professionnal model who is photographed for money etc... you know all that i mean. But i want to add that she acts the femme fatale too much cos she's not, it's not her nature. It sounds false and insipid. Nuts only want to sell some aesthetically pleasing.

I think that makes loose the new pic is that she doesn't have her natural charming smile. If we believed in refind it, well it's not in this pic.
Tedbaker199

Contributions: 93

Old School vs. New School Round 6Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:32 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 6 Reply with quote

I prefer old, look at her body from back in the day
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Old School vs. New School Round 6Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:35 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 6 Reply with quote

I prefer the new pic Thumb Up!
slp

Contributions: 85

Old School vs. New School Round 6Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:46 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 6 Reply with quote

Thumb Up! Hi guys gotta be no 2 but Lucy did look more natural and voluptous in pic no 1,and has pointed out nearly different person do we know the difference in years is it 7 or longer?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Old School vs. New School Round 6Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:27 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 6 Reply with quote

More like eight I think Smile

A difficult choice indeed... Big Smile And would have been even more difficult had the Bournemouth pic been one of the ones with Lucy in a different and more flattering swimsuit...

The old one does have the great advantage that Lucy is smiling in it Big Smile Also has the advantage of being less photoshopped. And the advantage of Lucy's figure and features still being in an entirely natural state at the time.

But after deliberation I ended up going along with Lynne (hi Lynne Wave) and picking the new one... Partly because Lucy's appeal does grow and grow with age Smile this idea that age is somehow inherently bad is a pernicious evil, and thoroughly untrue. Especially in Lucy's case Big Smile the older she gets the more of a "wow, now that really is a real woman" factor her pics have Cloud 9

And partly because of what I said in the Nuts thread... this new set seem to have some of the quality of newness and "great things to come" that pics like the old one also have, but renewed and revitalised. Which is great Big Grin
tford

Contributions: 363

Old School vs. New School Round 6Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:49 am    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 6 Reply with quote

New wins here, while I appreciate the cute look of Lucy in the old school pic the new look is just so primal and has a huge sexual energy about it.
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Old School vs. New School Round 6Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:27 am    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 6 Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
More like eight I think Smile
But after deliberation I ended up going along with Lynne (hi Lynne Wave) and picking the new one... Partly because Lucy's appeal does grow and grow with age Smile this idea that age is somehow inherently bad is a pernicious evil, and thoroughly untrue. Especially in Lucy's case Big Smile the older she gets the more of a "wow, now that really is a real woman" factor her pics have Cloud 9

Lynne, I didn't see your post cos you posted it at the same time than mine. And I'm quite surprised about your point of view cos you often vote for the more natural pics usually! Scratch Chin I don't understand what made your choice change today.

Pigeon, i have to expose that i'm not agreed with a growing appeal and a being a real women now. Roll Eyes All this is acting around sex appeal attitude, with a face, make-up, pose, dressing, photoshopping wich are selling something wich is not Lucy Pinder anymore. It's this kind of standarded professionnalism of glamour modelling wich grows up, not Lucy. She is hiden behind all this. Now I wonder: will we see again photoshoots needing her natural expression?

Pigeon wrote:
And partly because of what I said in the Nuts thread... this new set seem to have some of the quality of newness and "great things to come" that pics like the old one also have, but renewed and revitalised. Which is great Big Grin

It's something i can't deny! Yes And I hope this evolution to continue and be positive!
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

Old School vs. New School Round 6Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:21 am    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 6 Reply with quote

Hi Snowflake,I just think Lucy looks more beautiful in the new one.I think the costume she is wearing in the old one makes her look a little washed out.
tford

Contributions: 363

Old School vs. New School Round 6Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:34 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 6 Reply with quote

^I think you the nail on the head its the outfit it doesn't compliment her skin tone very well.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Old School vs. New School Round 6Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:06 am    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 6 Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Pigeon, i have to expose that i'm not agreed with a growing appeal and a being a real women now. Roll Eyes All this is acting around sex appeal attitude

That's not really how I meant it... What appeals to me in Lucy's photos is her beauty and the sense of them being photos of a real person rather than a Barbie doll. It's that sense which I was talking about in this pic Smile The sex thing doesn't really come into it except in the most general sense that if I'm seeing beauty in a human figure there's a 99% chance it'll be a female one.

(It is kind of a bummer that anyone who learns that I like Lucy immediately assumes it's to do with sex and nothing but sex, and then goes on to get completely the wrong end of the stick about everything I do and totally fail to get that sex has very little to do with it...)

(BTW I don't mean you're doing that, it's just a general gripe Smile)

snowflake wrote:
Now I wonder: will we see again photoshoots needing her natural expression?

Well this Nuts shoot is admittedly not the same kind of thing as the majority of them, but on the other hand there are quite a few natural-expression pics in it Big Smile We can always hope that Nuts notices how much of an improvement that is Big Grin
Saintness

Contributions: 56

Old School vs. New School Round 6Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:45 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 6 Reply with quote

Very tough decision, but I had to go old school. That was the Lucy that captured my attention back in the day and I will always love that look. That said, she's still gorgeous, we're just ranking two photos. Smile
Dice

Contributions: 123

Old School vs. New School Round 6Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:01 am    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 6 Reply with quote

Out of those two pictures had to go for old, but had you chosen this photo instead... well think my vote would have changed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: