Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Old School vs. New School Round 6
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Old vs New
Old
50%
 50%  [ 15 ]
New
50%
 50%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 30

Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Old School vs. New School Round 6Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:06 am    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 6 Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Pigeon, i have to expose that i'm not agreed with a growing appeal and a being a real women now. Roll Eyes All this is acting around sex appeal attitude

That's not really how I meant it... What appeals to me in Lucy's photos is her beauty and the sense of them being photos of a real person rather than a Barbie doll. It's that sense which I was talking about in this pic Smile The sex thing doesn't really come into it except in the most general sense that if I'm seeing beauty in a human figure there's a 99% chance it'll be a female one.

(It is kind of a bummer that anyone who learns that I like Lucy immediately assumes it's to do with sex and nothing but sex, and then goes on to get completely the wrong end of the stick about everything I do and totally fail to get that sex has very little to do with it...)

(BTW I don't mean you're doing that, it's just a general gripe Smile)

snowflake wrote:
Now I wonder: will we see again photoshoots needing her natural expression?

Well this Nuts shoot is admittedly not the same kind of thing as the majority of them, but on the other hand there are quite a few natural-expression pics in it Big Smile We can always hope that Nuts notices how much of an improvement that is Big Grin
Saintness

Contributions: 56

Old School vs. New School Round 6Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:45 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 6 Reply with quote

Very tough decision, but I had to go old school. That was the Lucy that captured my attention back in the day and I will always love that look. That said, she's still gorgeous, we're just ranking two photos. Smile
Dice

Contributions: 123

Old School vs. New School Round 6Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:01 am    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 6 Reply with quote

Out of those two pictures had to go for old, but had you chosen this photo instead... well think my vote would have changed

linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Old School vs. New School Round 6Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:31 am    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 6 Reply with quote

Think its about time to ask, Which do you prefer patriot? Scratch Chin
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Old School vs. New School Round 6Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:43 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 6 Reply with quote

xxLynnexx wrote:
Hi Snowflake,I just think Lucy looks more beautiful in the new one.I think the costume she is wearing in the old one makes her look a little washed out.
Really? You chose because of the costume! Scratch Chin I thought that feminine subtetly could see more deeply than such a material thing, but an artistic stuff or feelings on expressions... Confused

Dice wrote:
Out of those two pictures had to go for old, but had you chosen this photo instead... well think my vote would have changed
Agreed, Dice. The choice of the pic could have maden the poll have an other face. But Patriot chose LP in swim suit and... next this pic that you put on the board, well, it doesn't belong yet to the "new style", but perhaps, like Pigeon says, a kind of old style come-back but with a new saulce. A new "new style" in sum wich must be comfirmed! Big Smile

Pigeon wrote:
That's not really how I meant it... What appeals to me in Lucy's photos is her beauty and the sense of them being photos of a real person rather than a Barbie doll. It's that sense which I was talking about in this pic The sex thing doesn't really come into it except in the most general sense that if I'm seeing beauty in a human figure there's a 99% chance it'll be a female one.
(It is kind of a bummer that anyone who learns that I like Lucy immediately assumes it's to do with sex and nothing but sex, and then goes on to get completely the wrong end of the stick about everything I do and totally fail to get that sex has very little to do with it...)
(BTW I don't mean you're doing that, it's just a general gripe )
But don't you notice here for this new pic (and just we speak about this one), well, that the means employed for a "standard and commercial sex appeal effect" are again to much at the opposite of her so charming natural expression? Scratch Chin
We know she's abled to do that cos she has now a great experience in glamour acting, but yes, a lot of us would like sometime (no, more often) to be touched by her natural charm. Cloud 9

Saintness wrote:
Very tough decision, but I had to go old school. That was the Lucy that captured my attention back in the day and I will always love that look. That said, she's still gorgeous, we're just ranking two photos.
Of course Saintness! Smile And i share your feeling too about that old pic: this was the Lucy and the pic wich captured me too.
"How did you discover Lucy?" thread

linkweed wrote:
Think its about time to ask, Which do you prefer patriot?
I already asked him the question in one of the first round, he never wanted to say it! Big Laugh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: