Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Old School vs. New School Round 4
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Old School or New School
Old Image
22%
 22%  [ 7 ]
New Image
32%
 32%  [ 10 ]
Old Set
16%
 16%  [ 5 ]
New Set
29%
 29%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 31

patriot

Contributions: 739

Old School vs. New School Round 4Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:45 am    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 4 Reply with quote

Again i was expecting the last round to be closer than it was!
http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/old-school-vs-new-school-round-3-t899.html
P. please close round 3.

This isn't what I had planned for round 4 but as we had an aniversery set it seemed an obvious choice to make the comparison between this and the original topless shoot.

I've given 4 possible answers to this one.
2 are based on just the 2 pictures in question and 2 are on the sets as a whole. Exlude video when you make your choice.

You can therefore choose for yourself what you would like to base your vote on.

I'm not adding images of the complete sets mainly because it will take me too long to sort out pics of comparable size and quality

Happy Voting

vs.

Last edited by patriot on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Old School vs. New School Round 4Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:19 am    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 4 Reply with quote

I've gone old set.

I went that way because not only of the historical moment of it. It's just the whole shoot IMO was so much better. The original poses, that wasn't just a re-issue of another shoot or another models shoot from Nuts. Which happens all the time now. The less use of photoshop (but then again that is always me Hehe ). Then there is the more natural look of Lucy personally (I won't go into it as I think we've done that enough).
Marty

Contributions: 562

Old School vs. New School Round 4Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:17 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 4 Reply with quote

Old set for me too Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Old School vs. New School Round 4Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:58 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 4 Reply with quote

If only I could look at that first pic without knowing it was her first topless shoot, but I cant. So old set for me.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Old School vs. New School Round 4Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:28 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 4 Reply with quote

I've gone for............................................ new set Big Smile

Not that the old set isn't very good... it is Smile but it always seemed to me that a significant part of its appeal was its historic significance. Viewed in isolation there was some little thing lacking from it (and I don't mean a bra Hehe)

Since I was never one of the people who kept wanting Lucy to go topless anyway (indeed even now I have to double-check whether a picture shows nipples or not before posting it on facebook, because it's Lucy's face, not her nipples, that registers with me in a pic) it didn't make the same degree of impression on me that it did on the people who had been champing at the bit waiting for a topless shoot.

Plus it was slightly spoiled when one of my pigeons crapped all down the full-length poster... Furious

The new set appeals to me because of the considerably greater variety in it - yes, sure most of the poses are reprises of similar poses going back several years, but the point is they are all very different in style from each other, and so when assembled as a set they make a better collection.

There's a greater variety of different outfits too than we normally see in a shoot - three different bras plus the denim jacket, socks vs stockings vs bare legs, pink shoes vs black ones vs bare feet, and that rather fetching pink microskirt thing that sadly only appears in one photo...

That it is not all topless, but about 50/50, is also a plus point for me Smile

And Lucy's hair is extremely dramatic in some of the shots Big Smile I don't know why but I always like it when Lucy does something markedly asymmetrical with her hair Smile

So... new set for me Big Smile
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Old School vs. New School Round 4Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:11 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 4 Reply with quote

I like the newer pic better. Her hair and the pose is a bit better, along with the outfit.
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Old School vs. New School Round 4Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:41 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 4 Reply with quote

Old image.
I don't look at the set of each one. I think my point of view about each 2 pics of the poll will translate one more time the difference about old age and new age according to me.

number 2.
According to me, it shows the commercial glamour standard we can observe in Nuts since 2 or 3 years. Her breast is in a pumping up position. A specific works is made around the sexual appeal of the mouth with the form and the position (half-opened). The position of her body is worked to put the forms and the lines for a male mechanical excitation (the ass, the legs, the waist, the nude neck) without falling in the vulgar. The scenery try to put a realistic situation for helping to fantasm but, when you see the face expression, well, there's nothing. No real intention of seduction, the acting isn't here in a realistic sense. She's on the sofa with nude breast, exciting position, and she's shooted byt the photogapher, no more. Shrug

Number 1.
I can see here a lot more of sense. The style used in this pic is the same than other art photographers used for a main of their pics: the dual black and white (the one wich don't please the best to Pigeon Hehe ). But I can say more with horizontal and vertical, hot and cold, the appearing (of her beauty) and the depth (of her glance), the visible and the hiden (the breasts). And I can finish in apotheosis with the sexuality field. Black heels put in worth her feet instead of hide them like in pic #2. Feet are a great sexual symbol. Here, the feminie sexuality is assumed, afirmed and displayed conspicuously. Can't you feel here this feminine and pround force wich pit your male force against? Drunk This last duality is my favorite but the other are important too.

To conclue my analysis, I think, with regrets, that we are not allowed to see a lot of image like #1, mainly in mags like Nuts, cos they target young men public. Maybe the strategy is that this type of image is too strong and they could be too much impressionned by the unbalance that they feel. So it would be better a gentle girl showing gently nice big boobs for giving only mechanical excitation and make their trousers wet alone and pimples burst. Guaranteed effect for perpetual addiction! But sexual education is closed to this, it's a pity but is enough to make the market turn. Sorry if you are concerned by my hard words but don't fear to say you want real whole woman for Lucy's pics instead of an unreal standarded model speaking only to your sexe cos it's a swindle! Yuck And plus, I think it would be more flattering of what she is (or what she's supposed to be) in the reality. Yes
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Old School vs. New School Round 4Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:21 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 4 Reply with quote

I've chosen new set. The shoot had plenty of variety + 3 great vids Thumb Up! Smile
patriot

Old School vs. New School Round 4Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:53 am    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 4 Reply with quote

I knew this one would be close Big Smile

If you've not voted yet please do.
I'd like this to be the first round with over 30 votes.
All the others have finished mid twenties.
Do we really only have that many active members?
CTLucyFan

Contributions: 31

Old School vs. New School Round 4Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:08 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 4 Reply with quote

I went with old image on this one (my first ever vote here).

I'll spare everyone the details of my excruciating mental analysis (actually, in all honesty it took about 40 milliseconds to make my decision Wink). Except to say that I would have preferred choices more along the lines of Rounds 1 and 2 (viz. not topless). That's my own personal inclination, though...and no reflection on Lucy herself or anyone else's taste. Once again, I'll not inflict my thought processes on the membership.

Difficult decision on two counts, but not related to the images themselves. First, it was tough to resist the temptation of scrolling down and reading the other comments before I cast my vote, but self-control prevailed Smile .

Second, I had a "senior moment" and for the life of me I couldn't suss out how to view the two full sets. Did I miss a hyperlink somewhere? (Feel free to upbraid me here or in PM...) Even post-election, I would like to go back and see the complete sets.

(Patriot, as the new kid on the block I send my thanks for your time and effort in putting these contests together. Good fun! Hope you break 30 on this one...)
Pigeon
Site Admin

Old School vs. New School Round 4Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:24 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 4 Reply with quote

First set

Second set

Smile
CTLucyFan

Contributions: 31

Old School vs. New School Round 4Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:46 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 4 Reply with quote

Pigeon, thanks for that. Now having seen all of them, though, it is probably just as well that I hadn't done so before voting. Otherwise I would have lost a day's work flipping through them and trying to make up my mind. Smile

It's a headscratcher, alright. On the one hand, I prefer the overall look of Lucy herself in the old set, as well as the image quality. On the other hand, Michelle Marsh's presence in some of them was a bit distracting Wink and also where they assembled more than one image of Lucy in the same pic. The few that show Lucy alone are wonderful.

Also, I like the variety of the new set, and especially that there were non-topless shots mixed in. There's still something about seeing ALMOST everything that I find positively enticing. Big Grin
patriot

Old School vs. New School Round 4Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:40 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 4 Reply with quote

it's really no problem at all CT, any excuse to go scrolling through my archives Thumb Up!
And thanks for your input

BTW, the MM pics in that link are from a later set Wink

And P, without going back over old ground i changed the pics back to the ones i had originally used for a reason Gagged
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Old School vs. New School Round 4Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:00 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 4 Reply with quote

CTLucyFan wrote:

I'll spare everyone the details of my excruciating mental analysis (actually, in all honesty it took about 40 milliseconds to make my decision Wink). Except to say that I would have preferred choices more along the lines of Rounds 1 and 2 (viz. not topless). That's my own personal inclination, though...and no reflection on Lucy herself or anyone else's taste. Once again, I'll not inflict my thought processes on the membership.

Shock "inflict!" I suppose you write it about my post. Scratch Chin Well, know that my decision was taken before the analysis... I like to express and exchange the way we see and feel Lucy, and to touch things less superficial than nothing, or just "yes she's wondefulll"!... Not everybody perhaps like that, but i still never read that someone was unhappy about it cos i use to do that since a long time. Shrug But if it the case you can say it as CT. Thanks.
But CT, know it will always be a pleasure for me to read everything you can write and to discuss about it without afliction. Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Old School vs. New School Round 4Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:31 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 4 Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
And P, without going back over old ground i changed the pics back to the ones i had originally used for a reason Gagged

Yeah, I changed them to the copies which were already on the forum for a reason too Wink Well... for three reasons Smile

1) They are the same size (nearly, and exactly if you don't click) rather than one being bigger than the other
2) I do try to minimise the number of duplicate pics uploaded... granted not always very successfully, but I try Hehe
3) NO CAPTIONS!!! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: