Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Old School vs. New School Round 4
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Old School or New School
Old Image
22%
 22%  [ 7 ]
New Image
32%
 32%  [ 10 ]
Old Set
16%
 16%  [ 5 ]
New Set
29%
 29%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 31

CTLucyFan

Contributions: 31

Old School vs. New School Round 4Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:45 am    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 4 Reply with quote

Oh, dear...I seem to have rather tightly wedged my foot into my mouth here. Cry

Quote:
"inflict!" I suppose you write it about my post. ...Not everybody perhaps like that, but...if it the case you can say it as CT..

Firstly, to you, snowflake, and to anyone who felt that I was "afflicted" by your writings, my most sincere and abject apologies. That was not my intention in any way. Please know that I'm fully enjoying all of the give-and-take, the "armchair analysis", and also the very sharp insights that I'm reading here.

Secondly, an explanation...

Quote:
Once again, I'll not inflict my thought processes on the membership.

I must emphasize that this observation was in no way directed at anyone else on the forum, save for my own self. Smile In case you haven't already noticed, I have an irrepressible habit of running off at the mouth when I get onto subjects near and dear to my heart. (And at the moment, there's very little else that's nearer or dearer than fair Lucy, but I digress... Big Smile ) Family members have been known to run screaming from the room when I get into high gear. Smile My previous message, in fact, had grown to almost 5 paragraphs before I pulled the plug and trimmed it to the bare bones.

Iím quite eager to become a more regularóand prolificócontributor here. Having said that, Iíve a lot of catching up to do on all things Lucy, and while thatís happening a little self-restraint on my part is probably a Good Thing.

So, please, by all means, keep it comingÖ.no trimming of sail. Iím enjoying it hugely!
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Old School vs. New School Round 4Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:48 am    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 4 Reply with quote

Thumb Up! No problemo!
Don't fear to dare and express fully what you need to express the next time. It's good for you & certainly for the forum.
Wink
patriot

Contributions: 739

Old School vs. New School Round 4Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:55 am    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 4 Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
patriot wrote:
And P, without going back over old ground i changed the pics back to the ones i had originally used for a reason Gagged

Yeah, I changed them to the copies which were already on the forum for a reason too Wink Well... for three reasons Smile

1) They are the same size (nearly, and exactly if you don't click) rather than one being bigger than the other
2) I do try to minimise the number of duplicate pics uploaded... granted not always very successfully, but I try Hehe
3) NO CAPTIONS!!! Smile

I'm not going to trash another thread by arguing.
It's your site, let's use your pics Roll Eyes
CTLucyFan

Old School vs. New School Round 4Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:27 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 4 Reply with quote

Snowflake, thanks for the good words. I'm very glad that that's settled out...would hate for anyone here to get chafed about a Johnny-come-lately (me) critiquing everyone's posts...

If I may wax eloquent for a moment...this forum takes me back to the pre-Internet days (yes, I'm that old, sad to relate Big Smile ) when the independent Bulletin Boards and places like CompuServe were replete with intelligent and lively discourse, and where even the most vigorous arguments were both entertaining and enlightening (and, ultimately, often led to some unexpected friendships to boot). I also ended up as Sysop on a number of those sites and while it was a good deal of work it was also a blast.

Sadly, I'm seeing little of that in many of the blogs I happen across (at least, those here in the States). Lots of anger and backbiting, people completely closing their minds off to any form of reason, and many discussions being sophomoric at best. I shudder to think what a Lucy Pinder "forum" on AOL (which, in my mind, has become a Vast electronic Wasteland) would read like nowadays. Roll Eyes

Quote:
Don't fear to dare and express fully what you need to express the next time. It's good for you & certainly for the forum.

Well, if I do go and pull out all the stops you might get one hell of an argument either way on that Smile I'm trying to maintain at least a 5:1 ratio of reading to posting, mostly so that I don't: a) rehash a topic that's already been well aired out prior; or b) go off half-cocked on something when I haven't most of the facts.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: for those who have read this whole thing, thank you for your indulgence. I hope that you have plenty of time, though. You could have been looking at Lucy's pics and VOTING (and then writing to tell us why you voted the way you did! Big Laugh )
CTLucyFan

Old School vs. New School Round 4Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:58 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 4 Reply with quote

Well, it's edifying to see that, nearly 48 hours after my impassioned plea for votes here, one additional person has stepped forward to cast his/her ballot. Wink However, we're still at a meager 26 votes total, and I do recall Patriot saying that he was aiming for the mid-30's...

If I've properly sussed out the time zone differences, I believe that this is about the hour in the U.K. when many of you are dragging your sorry selves out of bed and trying to shake off the after-effects of last night's debauchery. Hehe What better way to help connect all of the dots than paging through those two lovely sets of Lucy's pics (thanks again, Patriot) and voting for your favorite?!

Happy Sunday, all! Smile
Skillgannon

Contributions: 18

Old School vs. New School Round 4Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:10 am    Subject: new Reply with quote

New single photo and new set for me.
Personally, I think Lucy is getting better looking as she gets older
CTLucyFan

Old School vs. New School Round 4Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:47 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 4 Reply with quote

Skillgannon, I concur. Almost frightening, in a way. Wink
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Old School vs. New School Round 4Posted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:07 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 4 Reply with quote

Congratulations Patriot, you found a choice of images (sets) wich give an advantage for new age. Thumb Up!
Personnaly i find the interests put in front about new age are based on the raising of appealing commercial criteria, at the expense of art and more human or natural expressions wich maybe was a base of old pics. Scratch Chin
But, s**t, i don't even know if that i'm saying is truly objective? Headache
patriot

Contributions: 739

Old School vs. New School Round 4Posted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:32 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New School Round 4 Reply with quote

Thanks to those who have already participated.

I'm going to give it one more week, lets see if we can get a few more.

I think when you vote and see the results you'll be suprised at just how close they are
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: