Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Old School vs New School round 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Old vs New
Old
77%
 77%  [ 17 ]
New
22%
 22%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 22

patriot

Contributions: 739

Old School vs New School round 3Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:31 am    Subject: Old School vs New School round 3 Reply with quote

Another suprising run away result in rounnd 2, thanks to all those who voted.
http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/old-school-vs-new-school-round-2-t880.html
P. please close.

On with round 3, trying something a bit different here, i'm guessing the voting may be a little closer in this one.

10 lucy points to the first person to correctly suggest the deliberate diffence in this round.

P I've resized the old image in the interest of fairness, please don't replace with the original.

vs.

Last edited by patriot on Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Old School vs New School round 3Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:56 pm    Subject: Old School vs New School round 3 Reply with quote

I guess the difference would be that in the newer pic u see her nipples and in the old one they're covered by her hand
Richard

Contributions: 228

Old School vs New School round 3Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:02 pm    Subject: Old School vs New School round 3 Reply with quote

Heels vs. Stockings.
sexybeast

Old School vs New School round 3Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:16 pm    Subject: Old School vs New School round 3 Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Old School vs New School round 3Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:30 pm    Subject: Old School vs New School round 3 Reply with quote

Heels are better Hehe

I need to find that set of pics
patriot

Old School vs New School round 3Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:51 pm    Subject: Old School vs New School round 3 Reply with quote

eazy_g wrote:
Heels are better Hehe

I need to find that set of pics

Here you go
http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/the-most-enormous-book-of-nuts-t109.html
patriot

Old School vs New School round 3Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:54 pm    Subject: Old School vs New School round 3 Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
I guess the difference would be that in the newer pic u see her nipples and in the old one they're covered by her hand

10 Lucy points to sexybeast.
In other rounds I stuck to non topless comparissons
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Old School vs New School round 3Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:51 pm    Subject: Old School vs New School round 3 Reply with quote

Very, very difficult choice Patriot Smile

Must say I was kinda surprised when I put my vote in to see the result was so firmly in favour of one pic over the other...

Very similar poses. Both pics from shoots I'm rather fond of Smile

Heels vs stockings, I'd rather have both Smile Both pics show off Lucy's lovely legs to good advantage, which all too many pics fail to do...

Topless vs non-topless... I would have come last in the race for the 10 Lucy points if it hadn't been for sexybeast pointing it out Hehe

Eventually had to choose "old" - because of Lucy's facial expression. In "old" she looks a lot more natural. In "new" she looks more as if she's practising for Strippers vs Werewolves Hehe

In between the two shoots Nuts have gone more and more towards wanting models (not just Lucy) to pull silly faces on shoots, and they're still doing it. I wish they'd pack it in Wry
sexybeast

Old School vs New School round 3Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:39 pm    Subject: Old School vs New School round 3 Reply with quote

Finally i won something Big Smile ..and what better than Lucy points..thanks Patriot Thumb Up! ...i'd like to dedicate this honour(thats honor if u'r american Wink) to my parents' failed attempts to make me a decent human being ..my friends' senseless quest to make me a half decent human being.....but most importantly my comrades here who are just like me....completely beyond help !!! Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Old School vs New School round 3Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:41 pm    Subject: Old School vs New School round 3 Reply with quote

ROFL ROFL Clap
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Old School vs New School round 3Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:34 am    Subject: Old School vs New School round 3 Reply with quote

Didn't even get a go on this one Sad

I did spot another difference and Pigeon sort of went near it. But the first thing what I saw is a discussion from another thread that has been going on. That the the use of airbrushing Thumb Down The second picture it's a lot more heavily used Vomit
patriot

Old School vs New School round 3Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:48 pm    Subject: Old School vs New School round 3 Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
Didn't even get a go on this one Sad

I did spot another difference and Pigeon sort of went near it. But the first thing what I saw is a discussion from another thread that has been going on. That the the use of airbrushing Thumb Down The second picture it's a lot more heavily used Vomit

It's old vs new, try finding a new set that isn't Tongue

But i will pick back up on the subject later in my "research" Wink
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Old School vs New School round 3Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:43 am    Subject: Old School vs New School round 3 Reply with quote

To me the airbrush looks more evident in the first one. Her skin, particularly her stomach, looks like porcelain Hehe Still, in the first one theres a better view of her face and legs. And her left boob being squished by her arm is aces Thumb Up!
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Old School vs New School round 3Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:30 am    Subject: Old School vs New School round 3 Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
To me the airbrush looks more evident in the first one. Her skin, particularly her stomach, looks like porcelain Hehe Still, in the first one theres a better view of her face and legs. And her left boob being squished by her arm is aces Thumb Up!

Actually if you look closer the second one is very heavily airbrushed. They have take out all creases of Lucy's skin. Lucy's ribcage, the ankle bone is completely gone. Even Lucy's toes have no gaps as they have taken them out Hehe
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Old School vs New School round 3Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:25 pm    Subject: Old School vs New School round 3 Reply with quote

OLD!
Good choice of pics Patriot! I like it! Yes

Pigeon wrote:
Eventually had to choose "old" - because of Lucy's facial expression. In "old" she looks a lot more natural. In "new" she looks more as if she's practising for Strippers vs Werewolves

Thumb Up! idem!

The first is a great great work of the photographer: a bit of great perfectionnist master (light, body effect appearence, natural but expressing acting,...) A kind of symbolism and artistic work.
The second seems to me flater in expression. The light, contrasts and colour are less well masterized, what wastes the interest of a nude breast. It's as if Lucy was in standard pic, moreover this pic is a remake of the older... No more inspiration. It's like if the photographer could have taken an other model for it, whereas in the first, her personnal expressing (acting) is an obvious interest. Cloud 9
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: