Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Old School vs New School Round 2
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Old School vs New School
Old
85%
 85%  [ 24 ]
New
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 28

patriot

Contributions: 739

Old School vs New School Round 2Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:31 pm    Subject: Old School vs New School Round 2 Reply with quote

Round 2,
Same question slightly different name.

I have to say i'm suprised the old school took the victory in the first round. (but only a little)
P. you can now close the previous poll.

http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/old-school-vs-new-age-round-1-t864.html

Old

Vs.

New

Last edited by patriot on Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Old School vs New School Round 2Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:55 pm    Subject: Old School vs New School Round 2 Reply with quote

Well it looks like I'm the first vote for "new" on this poll Smile

You did ask last time for an attempt to base the judgement on the individual pics rather than the shoot as a whole Smile - more or less managed to keep to that!

But it's still a bit of a special case rather than a general judgement because you've happened to pick for "old" a photo that I've never been all that keen on - I don't like the way Lucy looks "foreign" in that, whereas nearly all the time she's very much the "English rose" and that's a big part of her beauteous appeal to me Smile
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Old School vs New School Round 2Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:58 pm    Subject: Old School vs New School Round 2 Reply with quote

Good choice of pics for this round! Thumb Up!
One more time we can see a frank difference between the old and the new. In old age, expression and direction are more important than the final esthetic aspect of the new age. I could almost think the photographer worked with an argentix camera. Not for the quality but for the way and the work to captive Lucy in the box. The sensation wich come to me from the old age pic are very sweet, subtle, and almost realistic, convincing Cloud 9 . The new age plays only on the superficial, she has to be made-up (even at beach), the skin has to bright, the depiction of light must be quantitative rather than qualitative and the breast has to be swollen with too smalll swimsuit. WHOO height eyes! The old one is natural and sensual, the new one is plastic and too much worked for a commercial effect. Yeah this is the diiference: before pics was beautiful then they can have been sold, now we make beautiful in the aim to sell it! Lucy seems not to have soul anymore, maybe she sold it... Wry Oops, splash! i dive one more time in the difference of context of career. Big Grin

Pigeon wrote:
But it's still a bit of a special case rather than a general judgement because you've happened to pick for "old" a photo that I've never been all that keen on - I don't like the way Lucy looks "foreign" in that, whereas nearly all the time she's very much the "English rose" and that's a big part of her beauteous appeal to me Smile

Could you explain more what makes you feel she's "foreign" P? Roll Eyes
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Old School vs New School Round 2Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:21 pm    Subject: Old School vs New School Round 2 Reply with quote

Old pic here for me. I remember that was one of the first pics released with a hint of nipple Hehe, some fond memories there Grandad The new pic is good but nothing really stands out to me. The old pic looks more natural and she looks great with the sun highlighting her hair. In the new pic her skin almost blends in with the sand. Wry
I can see what Pigeon means about the foreign characteristic in the old pic. It looks like something youd see in an Italian calendar. But im quite partial to Italian women so that may have have swayed my vote as well. Big Laugh
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

Old School vs New School Round 2Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:32 pm    Subject: Old School vs New School Round 2 Reply with quote

Old for me...Lucy at her most beautiful!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Old School vs New School Round 2Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:35 pm    Subject: Old School vs New School Round 2 Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Could you explain more what makes you feel she's "foreign" P? Roll Eyes

I think it's a combination of the makeup, Lucy's expression, and the lighting... as Linkweed said it gives a kind of Mediterranean air to Lucy. Also the dress, and the way Lucy looks very much "at home" in that hot, dry, non-English setting, as if she'd grown there.

Which does, of course, make the pic a very good illustration of Lucy's talent at "static acting" Big Smile it's just not to my personal taste Smile
snowflake

Old School vs New School Round 2Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:48 pm    Subject: Old School vs New School Round 2 Reply with quote

... but it's your right Pigeon. Thumb Up!
So, mediterranean air... yes that was i thinking but that's I called something "natural", for me of course. he he! Hehe Certainly the "english rose" must have a more reassuring and sweet side for an English, it's logic. It's sure something disturb you in the wild aspect. YOu chose the new by default. Nevermind.
"Static acting", yeah, in other words she seems not to need acting to give this expression... she's herself maybe... it's why pic had an other charm in the old age! Cloud 9
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Old School vs New School Round 2Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:33 am    Subject: Old School vs New School Round 2 Reply with quote

I prefer picture 2, mainly because of her smile in the picture Thumb Up! Big Smile
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Old School vs New School Round 2Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:18 pm    Subject: Old School vs New School Round 2 Reply with quote

Call me a retro geek if you want Grandad But I'm always going to go for a older picture. It's just that in the older pictures the shoot was more natural. I mean that there was less photoshopping in it. All those little quirks we all have haven't been blurred out, removed or covered up. They haven't tried to change body shape or facial shape at all. Well not as much.

There has always been photo doctoring around while Lucy has been modelling. It's been around for a long time now. But as each year goes by. It get used more and more on pictures. Sometime soon they won't even need the model to pose for shoots. They will just do it all themselves Hehe
snowflake

Old School vs New School Round 2Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:55 pm    Subject: Old School vs New School Round 2 Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
Sometime soon they won't even need the model to pose for shoots. They will just do it all themselves Hehe

Thumb Up! LOL! Big Grin Hehe
Scratch Chin Hey! Do you know Japeneses have a time of advance on what you are saying! Yes In the continuity of Manga, they create characters of her own imagination, without model. Synthetic images like if they were true. Creating the size of boobs they want, all the body and expressions, madest fantaisies. It have to say they are little bit disconnected of reality, it's a little bit the drift of their civilization. I imagine the Nuts mag of 2030, when all women will be stereotyped in perfect bimbo appearence, only this sort of pics with enormous breast girls at colored skin, harp ear, etc, ... nevertheless it will be what we call now "ordinary girls" who will make guys incite. Big Smile
In all cases, it will stay a relation from object to object, isn'it? Shrug

Mmmh...only 23% at this time can call you a retro geek Poggy! Big Grin

Well, Patriot i'm waiting your point of view and maybe your motivation for this choice of pics with impatience. Wink And what a pity your post is so short xxLynnexx, for not giving more precisions on what bases your sensation of the "beautiful", because you are the only one woman in activity here Wink .
Richard

Contributions: 228

Old School vs New School Round 2Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:29 am    Subject: Old School vs New School Round 2 Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:

I can see what Pigeon means about the foreign characteristic in the old pic. It looks like something youd see in an Italian calendar. But im quite partial to Italian women so that may have have swayed my vote as well.

Amusing factoid...I first learned of Lucy by discovering some pictures of her on an Italian fansite. Thought she was Italian for about a week. Hehe

Pigeon wrote:

... as Linkweed said it gives a kind of Mediterranean air to Lucy. Also the dress, and the way Lucy looks very much "at home" in that hot, dry, non-English setting, as if she'd grown there.

See, now I always thought this pick had an American quality...very western prairie... I can just imagine the cowboy boots just off camera.

And that's probably why I like this pic so much.

As for the new one...never been a big fan of the pic...it's so focused on Lucy framing her boobs, the rest of the pic is an afterthought.
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Old School vs New School Round 2Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:45 am    Subject: Old School vs New School Round 2 Reply with quote

Richard wrote:

Amusing factoid...I first learned of Lucy by discovering some pictures of her on an Italian fansite. Thought she was Italian for about a week. Hehe
hmm while waiting for registration to open back on the old "black" forum I stumbled across an LP Italian fansite as well. I remember it was filled with dozens upon dozens of newspaper scans id never seen before. Back when she was a dailystar regular. Smile
Atom Ant

Contributions: 233

Old School vs New School Round 2Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:36 am    Subject: Old School vs New School Round 2 Reply with quote

Wow! Lucy Pinder, old pics or new, still the most beautiful woman in the world!
snowflake

Old School vs New School Round 2Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:51 am    Subject: Old School vs New School Round 2 Reply with quote

Mr.Ons wrote:
Wow! Lucy Pinder, old pics or new, still the most beautiful woman in the world!

Wow! You do in the classicism, with this old tune! Why not?! Big Grin
patriot

Contributions: 739

Old School vs New School Round 2Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:16 pm    Subject: Old School vs New School Round 2 Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:

Well, Patriot i'm waiting your point of view and maybe your motivation for this choice of pics with impatience. Wink .

Sorry, i'm affraid you'll have to wait a little longer Hehe

I'll explain why in due course. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: