Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Old School vs New School Round 2
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Old School vs New School
Old
85%
 85%  [ 24 ]
New
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 28

xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

Old School vs New School Round 2Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:31 am    Subject: Old School vs New School Round 2 Reply with quote

Hi Snowflake....for me this picture looks natural....it's not only Lucy's features that are stunning but the whole setting.

In the shoots that she does today I find some of them very heavy make up wise and as Lucy is a natural beauty it's a shame it's hidden under alot of foundation.

I believe also that this is still one of Lucy's favorite photos....but don't quote me on that Big Smile
patriot

Contributions: 739

Old School vs New School Round 2Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:52 pm    Subject: Old School vs New School Round 2 Reply with quote

xxLynnexx wrote:

I believe also that this is still one of Lucy's favorite photos....but don't quote me on that Big Smile

I'll quote you on that because i've read it some where as well Thumb Up!
tford

Contributions: 363

Old School vs New School Round 2Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:38 pm    Subject: Old School vs New School Round 2 Reply with quote

Old here, her breasts look fuller. But it was close.
snowflake

Contributions: 665

Old School vs New School Round 2Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:37 pm    Subject: Old School vs New School Round 2 Reply with quote

xxLynnexx wrote:
Hi Snowflake....for me this picture looks natural....it's not only Lucy's features that are stunning but the whole setting.
In the shoots that she does today I find some of them very heavy make up wise and as Lucy is a natural beauty it's a shame it's hidden under alot of foundation.

Hehe Of course!
Thanks for the details of your opinion. I wouldn't never have thought before to employ the word "shame" for qualifying the fact of hiding her natural beauty... it's a quite hard word but so fair! Thumb Up! No seriously, it seems like that 80% of us are saying is the truth about "old" & "new" age. But i wonder if it's representative too of all people who look the Lucy's pictures... Wry
patriot

Contributions: 739

Old School vs New School Round 2Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:41 pm    Subject: Old School vs New School Round 2 Reply with quote

Who's ready for round 3?

I'll try and get it sorted in the next couple of days.

I've got pictures lined up for rounds 3 and 4 but if we want to continue i could do with a few ideas.
Please feel free to PM me.

And to shed some light on why i didn't answer snowflakes earlier question,

These polls have done a good job of running themselves!
There have been some good conversation stemed from the input of other forum members.
This is turning into quite an interesting experiment for me and i'd like to see where the polls and the conversation go without my input.

I'm trying to be as impartial as possible to get a good range of feed back.
With this in mind and given the suprising results of the last 2 polls i would ask that if any one thinks i'm being biased and choosing images the standard of which is continuingly one sided please let me know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: