Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Old School vs. New Age Round 1
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Old School vs. New Age Round 1
Old School
53%
 53%  [ 14 ]
New Age
46%
 46%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 26

patriot

Contributions: 740

Old School vs. New Age Round 1Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:34 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New Age Round 1 Reply with quote

Thread now locked by Patriot's request ~ P

As the title says which do you prefer?
I've called it round one as i think this could be a fun regular feature.

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Old School vs. New Age Round 1Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:40 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New Age Round 1 Reply with quote

I must admit its a nice concept Hehe I'd have to say new age Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Old School vs. New Age Round 1Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:16 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New Age Round 1 Reply with quote

I'd have to go for the new one too... with that particular pair of pics the difference is less extreme, but taking both shoots as a whole I definitely prefer the newer one. Especially with the video for it Smile

Seems my cat is of similar mind as she has clawed and chewed all the pages from that early Loaded but - at least so far - has left the more recent Nuts pics intact Hehe
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Old School vs. New Age Round 1Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:12 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New Age Round 1 Reply with quote

id love to vote but i cant pick which i prefer. Spinning Eyes
Richard

Contributions: 228

Old School vs. New Age Round 1Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:09 am    Subject: Old School vs. New Age Round 1 Reply with quote

Okay...I wrote a long post to comment on my unease with making this kind of vote...but I found myself arguing with myself on it.

I'm confused, and therefore, abstain from a vote.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Old School vs. New Age Round 1Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:15 am    Subject: Old School vs. New Age Round 1 Reply with quote

Ar, would be interesting to hear your thoughts Smile

I don't see it as a problem... I see it as potentially a useful source of feedback for Lucy. Granted it depends on the contingency of her ever seeing it, but it is at least possible for her to see it, and this forum is the only place she can actually get honest feedback, with neither the hur-hur-hur-grunt idiocy found on the internet at large or the sycophantic rubbish produced by the official forum's counterproductive filtering out of any adverse comment.
patriot

Old School vs. New Age Round 1Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:46 am    Subject: Old School vs. New Age Round 1 Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
I'd have to go for the new one too... with that particular pair of pics the difference is less extreme,

Thats the idea, we can't make it too easy can we

Pigeon wrote:
but taking both shoots as a whole I definitely prefer the newer one. Especially with the video for it Smile-

Thats cheeting! Whilst i know you and a few others would base their judgment on the actual shoot others would always go for the "boobs out" set.
Therefore i would ask for opinions to be cast on the individual images provided.
Maybe we could then have a second round of voting or a compiled vote with the winners of mutliple rounds comparing all the media available, as i appriciate the need for it to get a true reflection.

Pigeon wrote:
Ar, would be interesting to hear your thoughts Smile

I don't see it as a problem... I see it as potentially a useful source of feedback for Lucy. Granted it depends on the contingency of her ever seeing it, but it is at least possible for her to see it, and this forum is the only place she can actually get honest feedback, with neither the hur-hur-hur-grunt idiocy found on the internet at large or the sycophantic rubbish produced by the official forum's counterproductive filtering out of any adverse comment.

Agreed (i think i understood most of it)
Skillgannon

Contributions: 18

Old School vs. New Age Round 1Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:15 am    Subject: Old School vs. New Age Round 1 Reply with quote

I'd go with the newer photo too.
I would say Lucy looks better now than when she was younger
Richard

Old School vs. New Age Round 1Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:33 am    Subject: Old School vs. New Age Round 1 Reply with quote

Okay...let me see if I can articulate this:

To begin with, I am a staunch believer in an order, or perhaps a better term, priority to things...there is always a most important, always a first, always a last.

People who say "one of the best" or "in no particular order" drive me insane because it either indicates indecisiveness or pettiness on their part. Make a choice.

That said...

My issue with this particular vote seemed to focus around what we were actually judging on.

With the exception of a common theme for a modesty covering, there was only one element in common, and that's Lucy.

And as I compared the 2 images, I was struck by how radically different the 2 were, not just in lighting and hue, but Lucy herself, and I was unnerved by judging a younger Lucy against an older one, or a naive Lucy against an experienced one, or a relative unknown Lucy against the queen of her craft...it just seemed like any avenue I considered left me considering the context of the time for both.

And as I considered the path Lucy took from the first image to the second, it seemed almost coarse, if not rude, to arbitrarily pick one and say "this is better then that", particularly when it's not on just the merits of the pictures, but that one was from times gone past, and the other from "now".

Honestly...if I hadn't followed Lucy's career...I may not know that it's even the same girl in both pics...that how far she's come from one to the other...and whether you consider that good or bad is what the vote seems to consider...and to choose one would dismiss the other...and I see the progression between them as valid.

--------

Honestly Pigeon, if you would've just ask "which pic is better", I never would've thought about this...I would've clicked the box and moved on.

It's just the way the question was asked, is all.
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Old School vs. New Age Round 1Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:14 am    Subject: Old School vs. New Age Round 1 Reply with quote

Richard wrote:
it seemed almost coarse, if not rude, to arbitrarily pick one and say "this is better then that"
true, however the question is "which do you prefer?" I dont recall many, if any, Lucy pics i dont like in some way. but I do certainly prefer some pics over others. whether it be how her boobs look or her particular expression there are some pics that i find more "interesting"Hehe than others. I understand where you're coming from though and apparently i am one of those people who would drive you insane as I use the phrase "one of my favorites" quite often. Big Laugh
Pigeon
Site Admin

Old School vs. New Age Round 1Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:43 am    Subject: Old School vs. New Age Round 1 Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
Thats cheeting! Whilst i know you and a few others would base their judgment on the actual shoot others would always go for the "boobs out" set.

Therefore i would ask for opinions to be cast on the individual images provided.

Hehe Well, my answer is the same just looking at the individual images, it's just less of a difference than taking the shoot as a whole Smile

Richard wrote:
Honestly...if I hadn't followed Lucy's career...I may not know that it's even the same girl in both pics...that how far she's come from one to the other...and whether you consider that good or bad is what the vote seems to consider...and to choose one would dismiss the other...and I see the progression between them as valid.

--------

Honestly Pigeon, if you would've just ask "which pic is better", I never would've thought about this...I would've clicked the box and moved on.

It's just the way the question was asked, is all.

Thanks Smile (Though it wasn't me who asked, it's Patriot's thread Smile)

I think there are two aspects to the "progression" thing... one being the development of Lucy's skills and experience, the other being changes in her actual appearance and figure (both natural and self-inflicted).

As far as the first one goes, I come back to considering the shoot as a whole... there is a greater variation between the quality of the various pics in the older one... but the particular pic Patriot picked is a great demonstration of just how much of a "natural" Lucy is Big Smile

For the second, both these pics have been photoshopped to death so it's not really possible to make any valid comment Smile
Richard

Old School vs. New Age Round 1Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:24 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New Age Round 1 Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Whoops...was so wrapped up in the question, I forgot who asked it.

Sorry, Patriot. And please, continue on. Wink
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Old School vs. New Age Round 1Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:20 am    Subject: Old School vs. New Age Round 1 Reply with quote

Neither and both Wry

Let's face it. They are both Lucy so how could I pick.

I'll tell you what they do show though. Just how much has changed in the years between them shoots. The way they use photoshop now and the whole style of shoot. Even Lucy herself as she matures on with each passing year.
patriot

Old School vs. New Age Round 1Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:06 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New Age Round 1 Reply with quote

Richard wrote:
Pigeon wrote:

Whoops...was so wrapped up in the question, I forgot who asked it.

Sorry, Patriot. And please, continue on. Wink

No worries, you made a very good and well articulated point.

The question was never meant to be a judgment made against Lucy, only to point out the differences in era's and to find out peoples personal preferences.
The vote is currently much closer than i expected?!
snowflake

Contributions: 665

Old School vs. New Age Round 1Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:11 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New Age Round 1 Reply with quote

Richard wrote:

People who say "one of the best" or "in no particular order" drive me insane because it either indicates indecisiveness or pettiness on their part. Make a choice.

Is this a too much hard judgement? The fact not to feel there's not an order or a rank to give is not a case of indecisiveness, but it rather indicates a way to see the LP's career like a vault of heaven, not like a sky map.
Everybody in this thread said something interessant! Pigeon, when you said that the best feed-back for Lucy is in this forum, well you are totally wrong! There are here only intelligent, sensible and sensitive fans, NUTS will go straight on bankrupt if they listen us! Big Laugh

Patriot wrote:
The question was never meant to be a judgment made against Lucy, only to point out the differences in era's and to find out peoples personal preferences.
The vote is currently much closer than i expected?!

OK but why did this idea come in head to you? There's certainly a reason wich touches you...

Now if i can express myself about the pics, I'd say that, according to me, that is important isn't to vote, to choose between the both. The important is that Patriot put them together at our eyes and so we have rather something to conclude from. (sorry i can't vote too Wink ) For my part, i say that nothing changed excepted the appearences. Shrug
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: