Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Old School vs. New Age Round 1
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Old School vs. New Age Round 1
Old School
53%
 53%  [ 14 ]
New Age
46%
 46%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 26

linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Old School vs. New Age Round 1Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:04 am    Subject: Old School vs. New Age Round 1 Reply with quote

See what you started patriot. Big Laugh I think this vote is being taken a little to serious. Time for rounnd 2?Hehe
snowflake

Contributions: 665

Old School vs. New Age Round 1Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:43 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New Age Round 1 Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
See what you started patriot. Big Laugh I think this vote is being taken a little to serious. Time for rounnd 2?Hehe

Do you fear not to be up to it linkweed? Smile Isn't it possible to have a funny part as much as a serious part in this thread? Sorry Patriot if your intentions was innocently only for fun, but you put the finger on a quite interessant theme. Wink
patriot

Contributions: 739

Old School vs. New Age Round 1Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:23 am    Subject: Old School vs. New Age Round 1 Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:

Not yet, this is way to much fun

snowflake wrote:

Do you fear not to be up to it linkweed? Smile Isn't it possible to have a funny part as much as a serious part in this thread? Sorry Patriot if your intentions was innocently only for fun, but you put the finger on a quite interessant theme. Wink

Link's up to it, and i've always got my finger on something interesting Wink
snowflake

Old School vs. New Age Round 1Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:21 am    Subject: Old School vs. New Age Round 1 Reply with quote

Big Laugh
OK Patriot! Would you prefer our opinions only on the perceptible, aesthetic & technical aspects, OR would you find usefull that our feelings, coming from the contexts of the two eras, take a place in that debate?
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Old School vs. New Age Round 1Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:38 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New Age Round 1 Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Big Laugh
OK Patriot! Would you prefer our opinions only on the perceptible, aesthetic & technical aspects, OR would you find usefull that our feelings, coming from the contexts of the two eras, take a place in that debate?

I can sum it you up very quickly....

Age, maturity, style, fashion and the biggest one of all.....use of photoshop.

The use of photoshop now to when Lucy started has in it's self completely change. Instead of just removing the odd blemish as they did really back at the time Lucy started modelling. Now they tend to completely manipulate photos. They do things from colouring out flesh underwear to actually taking out private parts and pubic hair. From just removing the odd spot and mole to completely reshaping a body part.

So to answer the question is quite simple. As the question just becomes....do you prefer slightly natural to more not natural?
snowflake

Old School vs. New Age Round 1Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:57 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New Age Round 1 Reply with quote

OK why not? But then, this debate doesn't touch candids cos there's not photoshopping... Unless we can see any other differences too... Scratch Chin
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Old School vs. New Age Round 1Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:14 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New Age Round 1 Reply with quote

I think it's time for round 2 Hehe
patriot

Contributions: 739

Old School vs. New Age Round 1Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:37 pm    Subject: Old School vs. New Age Round 1 Reply with quote

Any suggestions for round 2 feel free to drop them on a pm to me
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: