Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Official website
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ccunlif1

Contributions: 96

Official websitePosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:26 pm    Subject: Official website Reply with quote

The new look site is up! Lucypinder.info!

With a phone/video exclusive update section too!

Looks very promising! Will post once i can subscribe!
Atom Ant

Contributions: 233

Official websitePosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:49 pm    Subject: Official website Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Atom Ant on Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Official websitePosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:52 pm    Subject: Official website Reply with quote

Promising? It's rubbish.

It's exactly the same as it was before, only with four new pictures on it. Four. That's all. Oh and a rip-off-people-with-phones bit. Wowee. They're not even HQ pics. (See post by Mr. Ons here: http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/several-assorted-lucy-pics-p12010.html#12010)

The only noticeable difference is that it's not in flash any more. Well, whoop-de-do. When the previous flash version came out I wrote a non-flash clone of it just for the crack. It took me two days. Not weeks on end.

I've still got the code for that, so I could have put different pictures in it and had an identical-looking "new" site up for Lucy on the same day as I was asked. And it would have cost her nothing.

Instead she's been ripped off by some incompetent piece of vermin who hasn't got a clue about how to operate websites - The proof of this is that the fool destroyed the original forum in moving the site, lost all the content, and after leaving it without a forum at all for weeks replaced it with some mickey mouse rubbish with no facilities at all where even the most minor functionality - such as a PM facility - costs extra money. Claims it's "unhackable" - Rubbish - not true, everything is hackable.

So - it's just the same as the old one but with four new pics and a rubbish forum with all the content missing. This has taken ages, cost Lucy goodness knows how much money. When if I had done the job it would have taken two days and cost her nothing.

Lucy has been screwed over again and I am bloody furious about it Furious

Last edited by Pigeon on Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Atom Ant

Contributions: 233

Official websitePosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:56 pm    Subject: Official website Reply with quote

Oh man... I didn't even know what the old site was like... I honestly have never been on her official site. Thanks for clarifying all this for me. I am disappointed Weep
ccunlif1

Official websitePosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:01 pm    Subject: Official website Reply with quote

Yup i paid mate..... One pic no vids will keep with it for a couple of weeks and see Sad
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Official websitePosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:02 pm    Subject: Official website Reply with quote

We tried....and I agree. Thumb Down Thumb Down

Pigeon wrote:
Lucy has been screwed over again and I am bloody furious about it Furious

Thanks on the cover page. Wink
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Official websitePosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:26 pm    Subject: Official website Reply with quote

The website is pretty much the same, I dont even know where you found those four pics Hehe It did say its still a job in progress. Did they have to fully erase all previous history of the forum? Something else I raised earlier was that if you gave them your email address, you would receive an email telling you that the site has been launched, I didnt receive any email telling me this!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Official websitePosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:35 pm    Subject: Official website Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Did they have to fully erase all previous history of the forum?

No. They were simply too incompetent to copy the forum database to a new server at the same time as copying the rest of the site - this is why it went down a few weeks ago - and for some reason couldn't copy it later either. If I'd been doing the job this would not have happened. It only takes three commands to make a copy of the database, copy it to a new server, and install the copy, and there isn't the slightest excuse for not having done that.

RockyMoney wrote:
Something else I raised earlier was that if you gave them your email address, you would receive an email telling you that the site has been launched, I didnt receive any email telling me this!

Oh what a surprise...
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Official websitePosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:19 pm    Subject: Official website Reply with quote

anyone gonna share this stuff via private messages? is that allowed?
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Official websitePosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:00 pm    Subject: Official website Reply with quote

An SMS text based subscription system that (ofc) doesn't work outside UK? A WAP enabled phone needed?

Welcome back to 2001! It's ten years ago!! Let's go to Lucy's brand-new website with our Netscape Navigator, let's chat about it on MiRC and don't forget to subscribe to get new hi-res (320x240 256 bit depth) pictures on our Motorola StarTAC or Nokia 6060!

Seriously, what the :censored:?

(Signing on to Lucy's "official" forum to post this exact same content... waiting for the banhammer to drop in one, two, thr...)
Pigeon
Site Admin

Official websitePosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:55 pm    Subject: Official website Reply with quote

That's what you get when some ignorant clown who doesn't have a clue what he's doing, but thinks that buying a copy of WYSIWYG Website Creator For Five-year-olds makes him a "web designer", abuses the trust of someone who by her own admission isn't au fait with technical stuff...

Which is a disgusting thing to do... Furious

Both the web design industry and the glamour industry are infested with parasites like this... 99 times out of 100 Lucy is well switched on enough to avoid them, which makes it all the more sickening when one manages to weasel his way past her guard. Trouble is he's conned GM as well, since Lucy is usually so switched on I doubt it would have happened without that extra leverage.

Good luck with your comment... someone needs to say it Smile I'm not sure at the moment from what she's said if Lucy hasn't actually realised these fools don't know what they're doing and have screwed her over, or if she knows full well but is too polite to complain in public... and, obviously, I consider it important that she does realise, both so she doesn't get done again and because it would help avoid other models getting screwed over by the same evil bunch.
sexybeast

Contributions: 756

Official websitePosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:32 pm    Subject: Official website Reply with quote

Oh its a pay site, is it...with the kind of money Lucy is making( she is one of the highest paid glamour models of all time, is'nt she?) u'd think she would not have to resort to such desperate measures...great move Lucy Thumb Up! ..sure to win u all the popularity polls
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Official websitePosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:43 pm    Subject: Official website Reply with quote

Ah now steady on. Does anyone here know how much say Lucy has in these situations? Because I dont. Lets not jump to conclusions about a situation we know little about.
sexybeast

Contributions: 756

Official websitePosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:05 pm    Subject: Official website Reply with quote

One thing on this forum we unanimously agree about is that Lucy is an extremely intelligent person...however like Rocky says she may not have a big say in these things..but then i'm wondering how intelligent can she really be...nothing against our favourite girl..but can't help be really disappointed by this new move...
ccunlif1

Official websitePosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:07 pm    Subject: Official website Reply with quote

.... A couple of quid mate.... ? I will pay suprised she didnt do this ages ago.... Most of the pics on this site are offered freely and paid for by a few (not me!) so thanks to them
I will pay for new lucy pics vids and merch if its there....
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: