Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

official forum, anyone a member?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

official forum, anyone a member?Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:01 pm    Subject: official forum, anyone a member? Reply with quote

ive signed up to it a few times now but never recieved the confirmation email, has this happened to anyone else?
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

official forum, anyone a member?Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:33 pm    Subject: official forum, anyone a member? Reply with quote

Hi qwertiebertie,

I cannot seem to find you on there as a member,please feel free to try again and then introduce yourself in the new members section.

Lynne
snowflake

Contributions: 663

official forum, anyone a member?Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:51 pm    Subject: official forum, anyone a member? Reply with quote

Is it your last try : "qwerty123456" ?
xxLynnexx

official forum, anyone a member?Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:48 pm    Subject: official forum, anyone a member? Reply with quote

Found him....lol Smile
qwertiebertie

official forum, anyone a member?Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:05 pm    Subject: official forum, anyone a member? Reply with quote

thats not me
xxLynnexx

official forum, anyone a member?Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:07 pm    Subject: official forum, anyone a member? Reply with quote

PM me your username.
qwertiebertie

official forum, anyone a member?Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:49 pm    Subject: official forum, anyone a member? Reply with quote

i havent tried to sign up for ages it was the same as here though or maybe daveharold
snowflake

official forum, anyone a member?Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:39 am    Subject: official forum, anyone a member? Reply with quote

qwertiebertie, May 4th 2011.
It must be you, so you can try with your password, it should work... Shrug
xxLynnexx

official forum, anyone a member?Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:41 am    Subject: official forum, anyone a member? Reply with quote

Both of your accounts are activated,Either the activation email is sitting in your spambox or the email you used was not valid.

Either way they are both live and working.

If you have forgotten your password please email Paul one of the other mods and he will reset it for you,you can change it once you are logged in.

Hope this helps

Lynne Smile
qwertiebertie

official forum, anyone a member?Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:38 pm    Subject: official forum, anyone a member? Reply with quote

just tried to log on and this came up

"You need to activate your account. Please check your e-mail for instructions."

but i didn't get an email, i checked the spambox
xxLynnexx

official forum, anyone a member?Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:45 pm    Subject: official forum, anyone a member? Reply with quote

Email Paul and tell him as he has checked that both accounts are active.

One of the accounts was activated on May 4th 2011 and the other on Oct 13th 2011,you will need to check back on all spam from over a year ago for the first one.
qwertiebertie

official forum, anyone a member?Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:00 pm    Subject: official forum, anyone a member? Reply with quote

i checked at the time
xxLynnexx

official forum, anyone a member?Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:05 pm    Subject: official forum, anyone a member? Reply with quote

Then email Paul.
snowflake

official forum, anyone a member?Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:10 pm    Subject: official forum, anyone a member? Reply with quote

It could come from your email adress wich isn't valid for such an acount creation. I think it don't work with a hotmail adress and others like that. I had the same problem when i tryed to create my first acount on the old old official forum a long long time ago. Roll Eyes Then i just used my main adress and it worked.
Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: