Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Nuts Vs Zoo
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Nuts Vs ZooPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:10 am    Subject: Nuts Vs Zoo Reply with quote

It just occurred to me earlier that i remember a TV program on a while back on Channel 4 about the battle that Nuts and Zoo had between one another. Lucy was featured in the program, Does anyone recall what im talking about?
It was this- http://www.channel4.com/programmes/sex-in-the-noughties/episode-guide/series-2/episode-1
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Nuts Vs ZooPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:56 am    Subject: Nuts Vs Zoo Reply with quote

I've got a few videos of that but unfortunately not very much running time, also they're all chopped up in bits and you can't really see what's going on. I'll try and stitch them together into something at least vaguely coherent.
RockyMoney

Nuts Vs ZooPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:06 am    Subject: Nuts Vs Zoo Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Nuts Vs ZooPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:15 am    Subject: Nuts Vs Zoo Reply with quote

OK, here we go... No sound I'm afraid, because the video's been assembled out of clips which were each only a few seconds long so if I'd left the sound on it would have consisted only of garbled disjointed bits of incomplete sentences. Lucy didn't say anything anyway and the bits of sound that were there didn't convey any information, so it's not as if you're missing anything Smile

Check out Sophie being silly Big Laugh

Video: Lucy Pinder - Michelle Marsh - Sophie Howard - "Nuts Vs Zoo"

linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Nuts Vs ZooPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:17 am    Subject: Nuts Vs Zoo Reply with quote

it hurts my brain to think of all the behind the scenes lucy vids we'll never see. thanks for the compilation pigeon.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Nuts Vs ZooPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:37 pm    Subject: Nuts Vs Zoo Reply with quote

And it's such a shame that the ones that get posted on the Nuts website are only two minutes long, as well...

There are still plenty of vids that I haven't uploaded yet, either... if only the "A" in "ADSL" wasn't so much of an "A"...

BTW if anyone reading this thread does have the full length recording of the programme, please drop me an email!
laidcouk

Contributions: 14

Nuts Vs ZooPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:38 pm    Subject: Nuts Vs Zoo Reply with quote

Nuts v Zoo v Laid Wink
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Nuts Vs ZooPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:48 pm    Subject: Nuts Vs Zoo Reply with quote

Have the whole thing, but uncompressed it comes out at over 4gb!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Nuts Vs ZooPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:29 pm    Subject: Nuts Vs Zoo Reply with quote

paulb11 wrote:
Have the whole thing, but uncompressed it comes out at over 4gb!

Golly, how long is it then?

laidcouk wrote:
Nuts v Zoo v Laid Wink

Now there's an idea, get yourself on a TV programme to explain what Laid is all about compared to Nuts and Zoo. And, of course, make sure Lucy gets plenty of screen time Big Grin
RockyMoney

Nuts Vs ZooPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:05 pm    Subject: Nuts Vs Zoo Reply with quote

So if there are any, who will they be uploaded by first?
paulb11

Nuts Vs ZooPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:37 pm    Subject: Nuts Vs Zoo Reply with quote

Show was an hour long, so my recorder has it in 3 bits 2gb, 2gb, and a tiny file.

Thats the raw data, of course. Lucy is not really in it a lot, most of it is waffle, the only interesting bit is how Nuts wins the sales war by using home grown British Girls like Lucy and Michelle.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Nuts Vs ZooPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:19 pm    Subject: Nuts Vs Zoo Reply with quote

paulb11 wrote:
Show was an hour long, so my recorder has it in 3 bits 2gb, 2gb, and a tiny file.

Thats the raw data, of course.

So that works out as what... about half a gig using divx at <=200kB/s or thereabouts?

paulb11 wrote:
Lucy is not really in it a lot, most of it is waffle

But more than the little clips I have? (Though I think those may well have come from you in the first place... Smile If so I guess if she'd actually said anything you'd have included that Smile)

paulb11 wrote:
the only interesting bit is how Nuts wins the sales war by using home grown British Girls like Lucy and Michelle.

As we all know Thumb Up! one does wonder why Zoo didn't learn... after all they used to feature Lucy for a couple of years, and then stopped - which must qualify as one of the barmiest decisions out.
paulb11

Nuts Vs ZooPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:29 pm    Subject: Nuts Vs Zoo Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

So that works out as what... about half a gig using divx at <=200kB/s or thereabouts?

But more than the little clips I have? (Though I think those may well have come from you in the first place... Smile If so I guess if she'd actually said anything you'd have included that Smile)

As we all know Thumb Up! one does wonder why Zoo didn't learn... after all they used to feature Lucy for a couple of years, and then stopped - which must qualify as one of the barmiest decisions out.

About half a gig or so, will lose a bit with the adverts being removed.

No speaking from Lucy, or any models as such, prob was my clips they came from but can't swear 100 percent. Either way there is no more of Lucy than those clips in the episode.

Original clips locations for ref.
http://rapidshare.com/files/74410661/intro.avi.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/74412413/BvsB.avi.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/74414511/masterclass.avi.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/74413387/bouncy.avi.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/74414910/lucyphotoshoot.avi.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/74415358/toplessphotoshort.avi.html
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Nuts Vs ZooPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:37 pm    Subject: Nuts Vs Zoo Reply with quote

What's this Zoo thing?

I thought that died the day Lucy signed a contract with Nuts Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Nuts Vs ZooPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:13 pm    Subject: Nuts Vs Zoo Reply with quote

paulb11 wrote:
Original clips locations for ref.

Looks like they are yours then, so thanks for those originals Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: