Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

nuts magazine
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pinders hot

Contributions: 8

nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:00 pm    Subject: nuts magazine Reply with quote

Admin note: For Nuts magazine as it relates to Lucy see here: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine ~ P

i was just wondering as im always afraid of buying it but - is nuts magazine suitable and can you buy it at the age of 15
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:08 pm    Subject: nuts magazine Reply with quote

(Moved to Off Topic since it's a thread about the mag rather than about Lucy.)

Define "suitable"? The pictorial content is typified by Lucy's pics... It's not a pr0n mag, and it can indeed be bought at age 15.

I used not to like buying it myself, until I realised that if anyone was uptight enough to have a problem with it then that was their problem, not mine. Now I just give them a big smile when I buy it Smile
patriot

Contributions: 739

nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:54 pm    Subject: nuts magazine Reply with quote

it dosn't help matters that most super stores now cover them like they were top shelf material
pinders hot

Contributions: 8

nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:08 pm    Subject: nuts magazine Reply with quote

even if i cannot come up with the guts until 2 months when im 16
when i definately will by nuts magazine but until then if i dont buy it as im scared ill just keep lucy pictures on my phone and laptop
Pigeon
Site Admin

nuts magazinePosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:43 am    Subject: nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thing is to remember that thousands of other people buy it, there's nothing at all remarkable about you buying it. You may feel a bit conspicuous but to the shop assistants you are no more remarkable than a whole bunch of other customers, and as soon as you've paid for it they'll just forget about you. So nothing to worry about Smile

As for keeping pics of Lucy on your phone... best make sure you've got an iphone Smile - and see also here.
pogo

Contributions: 361

nuts magazinePosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:12 pm    Subject: phones Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
fan101

Contributions: 390

nuts magazinePosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:06 am    Subject: nuts magazine Reply with quote

wow britian ROCKS (a little joke right their if you can figure it ou lol) i would have been much better off their a new name THE LAND OF LARGE GAZONGAS and also im 15 and i can hid them i hid them i a video game's file and no one could figure that one out
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

nuts magazinePosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:37 pm    Subject: nuts magazine Reply with quote

fan101 wrote:
wow britian ROCKS (a little joke right their if you can figure it ou lol) i would have been much better off their a new name THE LAND OF LARGE GAZONGAS and also im 15 and i can hid them i hid them i a video game's file and no one could figure that one out

how can you hide files in other files?
Pigeon
Site Admin

nuts magazinePosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:50 pm    Subject: nuts magazine Reply with quote

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steganography Smile
fan101

nuts magazinePosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:55 pm    Subject: nuts magazine Reply with quote

cut and place
fan101

nuts magazinePosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:24 pm    Subject: nuts magazine Reply with quote

put them some place safe not esaliy found
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

nuts magazinePosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:31 pm    Subject: nuts magazine Reply with quote

i renamed my folder: pokemon episodes
NO-ONE will ever go in there
fan101

nuts magazinePosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:09 pm    Subject: nuts magazine Reply with quote

hi five man i put mine in the setllers game (blows hard)
BigOmar

Contributions: 80

nuts magazinePosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:51 pm    Subject: hi Reply with quote

i agree it is a bit embarrassing as its obvious what people will do over those magazines when they get home.
fan101

nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:15 pm    Subject: nuts magazine Reply with quote

i dont care what people do at home because i do things to Hehe so you get the point Hehe Hehe Hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: