Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Nuts Mag Asda

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SophieLove

Contributions: 17

Nuts Mag AsdaPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:33 pm    Subject: Nuts Mag Asda Reply with quote

Um...this might sound kinda stupid but...are you able to purchase Nuts Mag from Asda on the self-scan checkout?
I really wanna buy the Lucy Pinder issue and I have never bought an issue before as I just look at the pictures online. Im too chicken to buy it!!
Im 16 by the way Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Nuts Mag AsdaPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:56 pm    Subject: Nuts Mag Asda Reply with quote

Of course you can Big Grin

No age restriction on buying Nuts. Nuts isn't like booze where it stops and gives you grief until someone comes along to press the magic button, it just goes through.

Or you could just go and buy it from a newsagent Smile but get it bought, whatever you do, it's definitely worth it! Big Grin
SophieLove

Contributions: 17

Nuts Mag AsdaPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:13 pm    Subject: Nuts Mag Asda Reply with quote

Lol thats good to know! Thanx for replyin! It would be so embarassin if an alarm came on the self scan and someone had to come and press the magic button!!
I will defo be gettin it though. Well worth it for Lucy's tits!! Big Grin
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Nuts Mag AsdaPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:23 pm    Subject: Nuts Mag Asda Reply with quote

try a petrol station, that s were i go
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Nuts Mag AsdaPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:31 pm    Subject: Nuts Mag Asda Reply with quote

Thumb Up!

...I think most of us have gone through the "embarrassed to buy Nuts" stage, no matter how old we are, until we came up with our individual strategies to deal with it. Which in my case consisted of holding on to the thought that anyone who sees anything bad in buying it is a sad small-minded individual whose opinions aren't worth worrying about, and it's their problem, not mine. Now if I'm buying Nuts and there's some old witch on the checkout giving me dirty looks she gets my best great big smile in return Big Grin
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Nuts Mag AsdaPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:45 pm    Subject: Nuts Mag Asda Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Now if I'm buying Nuts and there's some old witch on the checkout giving me dirty looks she gets my best great big smile in return Big Grin

i'd never be able to smile at that.

Also I know most of yous are in the uk and USA so in ireland the buzzer goes off in tesco on the self service. It goes off for a few things, Boose being the biggest and even video games marked 12. BTW ASDA ain't in Ireland, there are only tescos everywhere
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Nuts Mag AsdaPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:35 pm    Subject: Nuts Mag Asda Reply with quote

just make such you dont buy a box of tissues at the same time, had some funny looks

its a jk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT

Jump to: