Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

nuts boxing ring shoot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pogo

Contributions: 361

nuts boxing ring shootPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:19 am    Subject: nuts boxing ring shoot Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

nuts boxing ring shootPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:02 am    Subject: nuts boxing ring shoot Reply with quote

I think this is one of those shoots for which we would all like HQs Smile but alas with it being a (relatively) recent one, scans are the best we're likely to get (unless some currently-unknown benefactor shows up!) There are (as I am sure you know) lots of scans on the net but they're all pretty ropy and show Lucy as bright red, which we all know she isn't Smile

Unfortunately it was before I started scanning myself and I have a nasty feeling that my copy of that issue of Nuts got lost in my recent move Sad but I'll have a dig around for it and see what I can come up with.
pogo

nuts boxing ring shootPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:33 pm    Subject: nuts boxing ring shoot Reply with quote

Pigeon
Site Admin

nuts boxing ring shootPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:17 pm    Subject: nuts boxing ring shoot Reply with quote

You do need a decent quality scanner - Epson seem to make reasonably-priced scanners of decent optical quality, although their ergonomics leave a lot to be desired. And then a lot of it is the post-processing - removing of the half-toning artefacts is essential, and in the case of these pics in particular it is also necessary to correct the colour balance, which has been royally rogered before printing (the cover pics look a lot more natural than those inside) - which is something I always find tremendously hard as my eyes start to go funny after a minute or two and my colour perception goes up the creek.

It's also highly sensitive to any errors in the printing or photography; in my copy of the magazine the registration wasn't very good so there are some "funny edges", and it's also rather obvious that in many of the images the camera wasn't correctly focussed, the focal plane is not on Lucy's face (which is where it should be)... I've had a few of my own photographs spoiled by that mistake, it makes me feel a little better to see the professionals having the same problem Smile

Anyway you will no doubt be pleased to hear that I did manage to unearth my copy of the mag Big Smile so here we go...

I always think they made a mistake in the selection of the last one, there is another one which has appeared once or twice in the Nuts website galleries taken a few seconds apart in which Lucy has the subtle beginnings of a smile going on and it makes her look so lovely Cloud 9

Clicky piccies:

pogo

nuts boxing ring shootPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:42 pm    Subject: nuts boxing ring shoot Reply with quote

Pigeon
Site Admin

nuts boxing ring shootPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:24 pm    Subject: nuts boxing ring shoot Reply with quote

Pogo likes 'em red Smile he's changed the colour most of the way back to where I spent a lot of time getting it away from, and sent me the results. Here they are...

pogo

nuts boxing ring shootPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:14 am    Subject: nuts boxing ring shoot Reply with quote

Pigeon
Site Admin

nuts boxing ring shootPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:22 am    Subject: nuts boxing ring shoot Reply with quote

Ah, they do that sometimes - mess with the colour before anyone gets to see them... one of the football shoot pics was like that, I forget which team, but the website version was way oversaturated for some reason... so before I posted it on here I brought it back in line with the rest of them. In the case of this shoot I was trying to go by the versions of two of the pics which were on the cover of the mag, which strangely had escaped having the colour messed with and looked a lot more natural than the versions of the same pics inside.
pogo

nuts boxing ring shootPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:37 am    Subject: nuts boxing ring shoot Reply with quote

fan101

Contributions: 390

nuts boxing ring shootPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:23 pm    Subject: nuts boxing ring shoot Reply with quote

nice pics i would go see that event
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: