Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Nuts and Zoo Videos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nippe

Contributions: 2

Nuts and Zoo VideosPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:54 pm    Subject: Nuts and Zoo Videos Reply with quote

I'm not sure how many users here are outside the UK, but I've noticed that Nuts in particular has blocked viewers residing outside the UK from watching their videos.

Perhaps someone with access could post them as new ones come up? i dont know how easy that would be.

Thanks!
SledgeHammer

Contributions: 702

Nuts and Zoo VideosPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:57 pm    Subject: Nuts and Zoo Videos Reply with quote

I dont know if this site plays videos, but I thinki Pigeon has a collection somewhere.
When I can't view nuts vids, I look to dailymotion. You'll find loads of Lucy vids, Nuts & Zoo there.

Let me look for that link with a playlist of Lucy....
SledgeHammer

Nuts and Zoo VideosPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:03 am    Subject: Nuts and Zoo Videos Reply with quote

I see that was your first post, so welcome!

Here's nuts official user of dailymotion : http://www.dailymotion.com/nuts

And here is a Lucy playlist had created, (note not all vids are on this one, you'll have to hoke around)
http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/xtq6d_Samib2503_lucy-pinder

There's a good 40 vids there, but hasn't been updates in over a year, so ita missing a few !

Good luck !
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Nuts and Zoo VideosPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:21 am    Subject: Re: Nuts and Zoo Videos Reply with quote

nippe wrote:
I'm not sure how many users here are outside the UK, but I've noticed that Nuts in particular has blocked viewers residing outside the UK from watching their videos.

Perhaps someone with access could post them as new ones come up? i dont know how easy that would be.

Thanks!

Lots of Lucy Pinder videos including Nuts ones on the Lucy Pinder Videos Index. All watchable from anywhere in the world and moreover they are all downloadable - unlike most video sites which deliberately make it hard to download them.
Chris

Contributions: 726

Nuts and Zoo VideosPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:48 am    Subject: Nuts and Zoo Videos Reply with quote

Just curious, what's their reason for blocking users from outside the UK? Must be some type of censorship thing. On the contrary, a lot of music videos aren't viewable in the UK but are viewable here in the United States.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Nuts and Zoo VideosPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:51 am    Subject: Nuts and Zoo Videos Reply with quote

In the case of Nuts it's simply that they can't afford the bandwidth to stream them worldwide.

The problem is made worse by idiots in places like China who go round the internet looking for large files like videos and then download the same file over and over again just to deliberately waste people's bandwidth... which is mainly why I have the "only one at a time" thing on the videos on this site.
Chris

Nuts and Zoo VideosPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:17 am    Subject: Nuts and Zoo Videos Reply with quote

So, have people tried that type of thing with this site?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Nuts and Zoo VideosPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:45 am    Subject: Nuts and Zoo Videos Reply with quote

Yes. I have measures in place to lock them out of the site automatically.
Chris

Nuts and Zoo VideosPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:16 am    Subject: Nuts and Zoo Videos Reply with quote

I just don't get why someone would waste their time doing something to deliberately hurt someone's site. Get a life.
nippe

Contributions: 2

Nuts and Zoo VideosPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:56 am    Subject: Nuts and Zoo Videos Reply with quote

what nuts really ought to do is make some apps for the ipad and other tablet devices. sell them on the app store and the android market internationally. then they wouldnt have to worry about that sort of thing.

also i dont see anything on the nuts daily motion site.
SledgeHammer

Nuts and Zoo VideosPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:50 am    Subject: Nuts and Zoo Videos Reply with quote

What about the other link i gave you?
On google just type Lucy Pinder Dailymotion and something will come up, then just keep looking at related videos like you would on YouTube.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: