Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

No one else not give a dam about....The Royal Wedding?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SledgeHammer

Contributions: 702

No one else not give a dam about....The Royal Wedding?Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:57 am    Subject: No one else not give a dam about....The Royal Wedding? Reply with quote

I think far to big a deal is being made over it.
Am i the only one who thinks this?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

No one else not give a dam about....The Royal Wedding?Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:09 pm    Subject: No one else not give a dam about....The Royal Wedding? Reply with quote

Not at all, I couldn't give a monkey's about it and I find the excessive concentration of bank holidays it's caused a plain nuisance.

Only good thing about it is it's given us a gorgeous shoot of Lucy Big Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

No one else not give a dam about....The Royal Wedding?Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:51 pm    Subject: No one else not give a dam about....The Royal Wedding? Reply with quote

So far thats the only positive thing I can deduce from The Royal Wedding Hehe
Im trying to stay clear from London city center, it must be a nightmare! Spinning Eyes
pogo

Contributions: 361

No one else not give a dam about....The Royal Wedding?Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:02 pm    Subject: No one else not give a dam about....The Royal Wedding? Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
EVISU

Contributions: 383

No one else not give a dam about....The Royal Wedding?Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:19 pm    Subject: No one else not give a dam about....The Royal Wedding? Reply with quote

watched it, that kate hot. dont get why ppl in usa get an orgasm tho
Pigeon
Site Admin

No one else not give a dam about....The Royal Wedding?Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:14 pm    Subject: No one else not give a dam about....The Royal Wedding? Reply with quote

I've seen an estimate that about two billion people will have watched it. Which means of course that the overwhelming majority of them aren't even British. I absolutely don't understand this at all.
RockyMoney

No one else not give a dam about....The Royal Wedding?Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:16 pm    Subject: No one else not give a dam about....The Royal Wedding? Reply with quote

I saw some of it, and I tuned in at the right time because they left the palace in an Aston Martin DB5 Volante!
Pigeon
Site Admin

No one else not give a dam about....The Royal Wedding?Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:27 pm    Subject: No one else not give a dam about....The Royal Wedding? Reply with quote

Someone posted a pic of that on another forum... only point of interest in the whole thing Smile

RockyMoney

No one else not give a dam about....The Royal Wedding?Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:42 pm    Subject: No one else not give a dam about....The Royal Wedding? Reply with quote

A very rare car, I think most of the ones that still exist today are in museums!
snowflake

Contributions: 665

No one else not give a dam about....The Royal Wedding?Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:31 pm    Subject: No one else not give a dam about....The Royal Wedding? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
I've seen an estimate that about two billion people will have watched it. Which means of course that the overwhelming majority of them aren't even British. I absolutely don't understand this at all.

Maybe with the Common Wealth, and Lucy is right: all people who need to see other thing than doom & gloom in media, plus all people who need to forget during few minutes their own problems. I think in the world, it make a lot!

Well, this is my rapport about reactions in information forums in France:
* agressive critics against english systhem (monarchy, ununderstanding for it, etc)
* vindictive comments about the fact english media never spare french events, memory to Jeanne d'Arc and eternal wawar between rosbeef faces & frog eaters, the fact no french was of course invited Hehe . The routine, isn't it?! Big Laugh
* allusion to the shown indecent splendor in opposite with the misery in the world or social difficulties in UK
* comments about that is better than doom & gloom
* a lot of thoughs for Lady Di
* any wishes of happyness
* typically grouser behaviours about media marmelades, about events which pass some cream to make the political problem be invisible during few days, etc..

Negative & positive comments are globaly in same quantity, and a little only analyses the event with the same wisdom than Lucy.
I can note a part of disinformation altering the quality of comments cos things like financing, presents stuff or simply the english culture and history is quite unknown. It's why someones insult each other speaking jealousy or ignorance. The general tendency wasn't at the craze in france, one of the 6 biggest tv channel had proposed a broadcast about W&K thinking surfing on a juicy wave, but only 8% of parts of audience for them Thumb Down Hehe

Now i don't know if socio-politico-economical context is the same or not in our 2 countries. But that 's very interesting to see how that sort of event make people react!

To finish, i rated in best rank a couple of comments:
X: At least I hope the dinner will be make by french cooks, otherwise it wil be yucky!
Y: Don't worry: they all will be drunk before coming at table!
Big Laugh
Dice

Contributions: 123

No one else not give a dam about....The Royal Wedding?Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:31 pm    Subject: No one else not give a dam about....The Royal Wedding? Reply with quote

Am i the only one here who watched and enjoyed it then?

I thought it was great. A day of good news away from the doom and loom we have to suffer every time we turn on a tv/radio.

it also put Britain at the centre of the world's attention for something positive that we're actually good at
SledgeHammer

Contributions: 702

No one else not give a dam about....The Royal Wedding?Posted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:38 am    Subject: No one else not give a dam about....The Royal Wedding? Reply with quote

Full respects to the little girl who came out during the first kiss and held I'n her ears! Haha! She's plastered all over the papers. In a few years, she'll look back and'll be like "Aww Crap!" haha!

I didnt watch it, i'll keep my views of the British Monarchy to myself,
Regardless of who they are, i wish them a happy marriage.
EriK

Contributions: 30

No one else not give a dam about....The Royal Wedding?Posted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:14 pm    Subject: No one else not give a dam about....The Royal Wedding? Reply with quote

I watched the most of the wedding and i must admit that pretty enjoyed it Smile I'm not British myself but it kinda reminded me of those old Walt Disney animations and it felt really good Smile

I think you British people are very kind to your Royal Family... I just wish that 30 years ago our king would do the same thing as your Royal Family did and then held as many Royal weddings as he wanted but not let the country fall to these hands today... Grandad
Chris

Contributions: 726

No one else not give a dam about....The Royal Wedding?Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:20 am    Subject: No one else not give a dam about....The Royal Wedding? Reply with quote

I'm happy that they're happy but I didn't care about the event and paid no attention to it whatsoever. Not to be rude but I don't know these people and honestly have no interest in them.
snowflake

Contributions: 665

No one else not give a dam about....The Royal Wedding?Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:07 pm    Subject: No one else not give a dam about....The Royal Wedding? Reply with quote

B*g Br*ther said: "you will go at your sister's wedding with this dress..." And so she was discovered by an independant photographer while she was putting something on the floor... Hehe She didn't want make shoots and movies but the pressure of public and money made the rest... Wry
I was reflecting for putting this post in "Pippa, in spite of her", a new topic of "other models":. Just hopping the consequences will be less important than for this woman who finished at the psychatric hospital after a tv singing revelation. I forgot her name...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT

Jump to: