Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

New Michelle Marsh Onlytease?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pinderfan

Contributions: 59

New Michelle Marsh Onlytease?Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:41 am    Subject: New Michelle Marsh Onlytease? Reply with quote

Came across these preview pics the other day, which as they're onlytease i won't post, but there looks to be 3 new sets from Michelle?

Link to the pics:
http://www.cherrynudes.com/michelle-marsh-lingerie/
paulb11

Contributions: 140

New Michelle Marsh Onlytease?Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:03 am    Subject: New Michelle Marsh Onlytease? Reply with quote

4 new sets apparently. Woo Hoo! If only they would get Lucy back now as well.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

New Michelle Marsh Onlytease?Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:30 pm    Subject: New Michelle Marsh Onlytease? Reply with quote

There have been quite a few familiar faces appearing in the onlytease newsletters of late... most of the successful British models seem to have featured recently, it does give the impression that it's only a matter of time until Lucy does another set... let us keep on hoping!

BTW there's no problem about posting onlytease preview pics, it's only the full sets (or pics therefrom) that you can't see on their own website without paying that there's a problem with... have a search on the official forum, there's a post from Marcus somewhere stating quite precisely which ones do and which ones don't cause trouble.
pinderfan

Contributions: 59

New Michelle Marsh Onlytease?Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:45 pm    Subject: New Michelle Marsh Onlytease? Reply with quote

nice one, didn't want to break any rules (not that i've seen more of these pics anyway!) Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

New Michelle Marsh Onlytease?Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:20 am    Subject: New Michelle Marsh Onlytease? Reply with quote

There's another set of Michelle on onlytease today Big Smile

We have three preview pics - which being preview ones are postable - and it certainly looks like the expected standard has been maintained Big Smile

I think the specs suit Michelle better than they suit Lucy in the various Lucy pics with specs... partly down to the shape of Michelle's face, but also partly because they always give Lucy ones with great thick rims which don't suit anyone Wry

Now indeed, as paulb11 says, if only they would get round to doing some more sets of Lucy... with or without specs Smile

Dib

Contributions: 276

New Michelle Marsh Onlytease?Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:33 am    Subject: New Michelle Marsh Onlytease? Reply with quote

She looks gorgeous but I prefer her with long hair.
Pigeon
Site Admin

New Michelle Marsh Onlytease?Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:20 am    Subject: New Michelle Marsh Onlytease? Reply with quote

We have three more postable Michelle onlytease pics today, out of the latest newsletter Smile

With short hair, though... sorry Dib.

Pigeon
Site Admin

New Michelle Marsh Onlytease?Posted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:39 pm    Subject: New Michelle Marsh Onlytease? Reply with quote

Seems the onlytease newsletter has seen fit to give us a Christmas present in the form of providing us with "postable" status for three more Michelle pics Big Smile

Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

New Michelle Marsh Onlytease?Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:04 am    Subject: New Michelle Marsh Onlytease? Reply with quote

I have around 80 of the 'green dress' pics above. PM me for the rapidshare link if anyone wants it.
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

New Michelle Marsh Onlytease?Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:15 pm    Subject: New Michelle Marsh Onlytease? Reply with quote

Dib wrote:
She looks gorgeous but I prefer her with long hair.

I agree with dib. She looked better with long hair. I think she should do another shoot with Lucy Vomit Weep
BigOmar

Contributions: 80

New Michelle Marsh Onlytease?Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:25 pm    Subject: hi Reply with quote

nylons look hot on her
paulb11

Contributions: 140

New Michelle Marsh Onlytease?Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:28 pm    Subject: New Michelle Marsh Onlytease? Reply with quote

Michelle has completely retired now, so no chance of a reunion I am afraid.
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

New Michelle Marsh Onlytease?Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:42 pm    Subject: New Michelle Marsh Onlytease? Reply with quote

rats
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: