Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:43 pm    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

Edit: Note to all: Things change Smile A lot of the information in the earlier part of this thread is now out of date. Nuts do now have a significant range of Lucy merchandise and Lucy's own poster range has been updated a few times. Best to start at the end of the thread and work backwards Smile

There has been a big update in the official range of Lucy merchandise Big Grin

Most notably the range of posters has been updated Big Grin including four pics some of which have not been seen before as posters, and some which have not been seen at all Big Grin

I think this first one's for you Dib Smile

All from familiar shoots, but the pics themselves are new to the poster scene and in some cases entirely new Big Grin truly an extremely commendable selection Big Grin

The range of merchandise now also includes bookmarks, coasters (how can you put a drink down on a pic of Lucy? Smile) fridge magnets, keyrings, mouse mats and mugs. A far better selection than we have had in previous years Big Grin ...and some of these have new and/or particularly good pics on too Big Grin

...and here's the shop link again in case looking at that lot you've forgotten it Smile

Last edited by Pigeon on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:53 am    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

wow, wouldnt mind seeing some HQ versions of thouse!
Pigeon
Site Admin

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:18 pm    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

I think that's putting it mildly Big Grin unfortunately I don't have any HQs...

Update for those who were wondering... On the redhotglamourgirls website you may have observed a "Love Lucy xx" tag on the posters which is clearly not Lucy's real signature. Well... Don't worry about it Smile It is not on the actual posters themselves, it is merely an "adornment" to the website pics which has been automatically superimposed on the web versions of the images. The posters you actually buy do not have it Smile

If I understand correctly, genuine signed posters may be available via Lucy's website shortly and links will be posted if/when they are.
Dib

Contributions: 276

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:47 pm    Subject: Re: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
There has been a big update in the official range of Lucy merchandise Big Grin

Most notably the range of posters has been updated Big Grin including four pics some of which have not been seen before as posters, and some which have not been seen at all Big Grin

I think this first one's for you Dib Smile

The range of merchandise now also includes bookmarks, coasters (how can you put a drink down on a pic of Lucy? Smile) fridge magnets, keyrings, mouse mats and mugs. A far better selection than we have had in previous years Big Grin ...and some of these have new and/or particularly good pics on too Big Grin

You are rigth Pigeon. That poster is for me. Big Laugh
I think I will ask you to send it to me aswell with the poster... I just can't resist.

So... That's what a coaster is for.
I think I will want one too. Cloud 9
Pigeon
Site Admin

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:03 pm    Subject: Re: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

Dib wrote:
You are rigth Pigeon. That poster is for me. Big Laugh
I think I will ask you to send it to me aswell with the poster... I just can't resist.

So... That's what a coaster is for.
I think I will want one too. Cloud 9

No problem Smile ...at this rate I'm going to be hiring a mail truck to send Lucy all the stuff for signing!
Pigeon
Site Admin

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:06 pm    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

...More good stuff Big Smile

There is a Lucy profile on the redhotglamourgirls site Big Smile

There are some more pictures on it Big Grin

And they include, as well as some old favourites, some more outstanding ones that we haven't seen yet Cloud 9 plus other gems such as a larger version of that lovely coaster pic Smile (though not HQ I'm afraid Edd...)

Interesting also to compare the topless blue-knickers pic with the other pics from the same shoot. Proof indeed, if ever proof were needed, that pics of Lucy should not be photoshopped...

There is also a "magazine" advertised on the site featuring Lucy, but the link doesn't work. When it does I will notify the world Smile - apparently it should be up and working later next week. Can't wait Smile

Here you go tapatt Wink

Pigeon
Site Admin

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:50 am    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

More good news Big Smile

This pic is now available as a poster:

And this pic is now available as a door-size poster Big Grin

Grendel

Contributions: 288

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:41 pm    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

In the next days I'll be moving to live alone for the first time (long story) and I intend to convert my apartment to a fully-fledged Lucy shrine, with maybe some heretics by Malene Spensen and Sammy Brady. I intend to purchase some items from this site, but is there any other online site I can purchase prints, posters or other merchandise from? Recommendations, please.
Pigeon
Site Admin

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:36 am    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

Hmm. There isn't an awful lot else about. You'd expect there to be something in the Nuts shop but they're absolutely rubbish at merchandise and all we have is two rather old posters - with the wrong pic for one of them, too, it's the corset one not the 2008 calendar cover.

There have been other Nuts posters in the past and they seem to show up on Amazon sometimes.

Ebay is a dead loss mostly... lots of people flogging "8x10 prints" where they've downloaded an HQ pic and printed it out. Not to mention all the fake signed stuff.

For your "heretic" section I must recommend Malene's calendar Smile
Samaralangit

Contributions: 35

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:06 am    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

I just adore, admire, worship and love Lucy Pinder. She's awesome, incredible, sexy, busty, curvaceous and legendary beauty to die for. Thanks for sharing and posting her pcitures for us to view and enjoy to the fullest.
Pigeon
Site Admin

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:57 pm    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

See here for an excellent testimonial to the quality of the prints Big Smile
MyHoney

Contributions: 2

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:47 pm    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

mmmmmmmm...so hot
unrated

Contributions: 24

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:02 pm    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

MyHoney wrote:
mmmmmmmm...so hot

Yeah she's always hoott Big Grin
Chris

Contributions: 726

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:54 am    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

Love the blue bra shot.
Pigeon
Site Admin

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:32 pm    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

Lucy's range of posters and merchandise has been updated with some absolutely gorgeous new pics from the shoot which appeared in Australian Zoo Big Grin

All the posters are available in sizes up to A1 Big Grin - only £12.99 for an A1-size pic, how can you resist?

The first one is also available as a door-size poster Big Grin

Click on the pics to order them...

As before don't worry about the "Love Lucy xx" tag which clearly isn't Lucy's real signature on the pictures on the redhotglamourgirls website. It's automatically generated by RHGG's webserver and isn't on the actual posters.

The range of coasters, mugs, mouse mats and other goodies has also been updated with these pics Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: