Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SPAH

Contributions: 91

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:33 pm    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
When you click it it takes you to the page in the shop from which you can buy it Smile

As does this one - a new door poster Smile One which I am highly minded to get Big Smile

WOW!
Atom Ant

Contributions: 233

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:04 am    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
There is a new poster in Lucy's redhotglamourgirls range - I was waiting to see if they were going to add more than one, but they haven't, so here's the one they have added Big Smile

A larger version of this pic:

wang31

Contributions: 9

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:13 pm    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

There are several new posters available at redhotglamourgirls.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:45 pm    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

...Which is most excellent news Thumb Up!

Pics from Lucy's superb 2012 calendar in great big huge A1 size Big Grin - cracking stuff Big Smile

EVISU

Contributions: 383

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:47 pm    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

hey pigeon by any chance do u know what lucy sells etc bookmarks cups posters and of how many she sells per year. still like the richard joke from the radio and well am wondering aswell how many bookmarks she has sold
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:40 am    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

Eek! Yikes! Cloud 9 A1 size, cracking stuff indeed! This pic is my personal favourite from the group you posted Thumb Up!

linkweed

Contributions: 1133

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:20 am    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

love that third pic, i think its the fact that shes trying to cover up her nips but its still peeking through. Spinning Eyes Incredible shot. great posts.
Pigeon
Site Admin

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:07 am    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

Just in time for Christmas! Smile I was in the post office today and the chap on the counter told the woman ahead of me - who he knows from posting a lot of stuff she sells on ebay - that the 21st is the last day she can post stuff without having to use special delivery to get it there on time.

So if you get a move on you might just be able to get hold of these super new Lucy door posters in time Big Grin They are 530x1570mm and a worthy addition to anybody's door! Big Smile

linkweed

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:19 am    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

i cant get enough of that last pic. just brilliant.
on a related topic, is it possible for Lucy to sign the redhotglamour posters before they get sent out? ive sent a couple emails to RHG early last week and even messaged her on twitter(didnt expect much there tbh) to no avail.
Pigeon
Site Admin

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:26 am    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

AIUI plans are in the works to enable that to happen, but it hasn't happened yet.

It's definitely awkward with you living overseas to have to wait for the posters to arrive, then send them all the way back to England for Lucy to sign them including the return postage for her to send them all the way over again...

Guess I can help, but the difficulty there is getting the money to me Smile
Beerlover

Contributions: 1439

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:24 am    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

The second pic Lucy looks so stunning. Lucy in her whole glory. Thumb Up!
linkweed

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:59 am    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
AIUI plans are in the works to enable that to happen, but it hasn't happened yet.

It's definitely awkward with you living overseas to have to wait for the posters to arrive, then send them all the way back to England for Lucy to sign them including the return postage for her to send them all the way over again...

Guess I can help, but the difficulty there is getting the money to me Smile
yea no worries P. it wasnt a top priority, but definitely something id like to get in the future, hopefully they do come through with their plans. that tanktop pic has a hold on me ROFL
tford

Contributions: 364

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:29 am    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

Thank you so much for these pics!
Pigeon
Site Admin

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:45 pm    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

Apparently River Island are doing a Lucy Pinder T-shirt Big Smile

Unfortunately I can't find it on their website to post a link to it though Sad been through what looks like their entire list of T-shirts and can't see it there, and searching for the reference "2a" doesn't help either Wry

Will update as soon as I do find a link of course Smile

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:28 pm    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

Could it be that Lucy is planning on launching more clothes featuring herself? Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: