Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:32 pm    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

Great pics, especially the last one! i think ill have to buy that in A1 format for my wall Smile
jdawg

Contributions: 12

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:52 pm    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

Pigeon, do you have this pic in avatar size? It is the 5th pic on your post dated Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:06pm. Black knee high stockings, black highheels, alying on her back with her ass in the air!
[/img]
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:45 pm    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

I've scaled it to the right size and set it as your avatar Smile
kilbs

Contributions: 214

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:37 pm    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

and do you have them in big size Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:58 pm    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

They're just the pics off the redhotglamourgirls site, all I've done is edit the logos off.

If you want them in a larger size buy the posters Big Grin
jdawg

Contributions: 12

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:00 pm    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

YOU ARE THE BEST, PIGEON!!!
ilovelucy

Contributions: 14

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:02 am    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

Great great, just great. Surely gonna buy some of these Big Laugh
snowflake

Contributions: 663

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:58 pm    Subject: interactive image Reply with quote

Who will have the best time record?

http://www.unhomme.fr/page-al-puzzle_lucy_pinder.html
Pigeon
Site Admin

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:05 pm    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

All the posters of Lucy from the Nuts shop are now available without the fake computer-generated messages on them. Indeed there are now more posters of Lucy without those messages than with Big Grin

Available in sizes up to A1 as well... lovely and big Big Grin

...note they do all have the Nuts logo on, even the third one. The reason it's missing off the pic here is that their version is the wrong way round and I cba to sort out the logo when putting the pic back the right way round, easier just to take it off altogether Smile Here's hoping that when they need to print new stock of that poster they fix the problem Smile
tford

Contributions: 364

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:50 pm    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

Quote:

One of my favorite all time pictures of her
Pigeon
Site Admin

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:48 pm    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

Well this is some cracking news Big Smile Lucy's range of posters has now been expanded Thumb Up!

Lucy Pinder merchandise on Red Hot Glamour Girls

The pics are absolutely gorgeous Cloud 9 - many of them we haven't seen before, and I'm so glad we now have!

The posters are available in up to A1 size and even so large they only cost 12.99, which is practically giving them away for pics as good as this Big Grin

This one is just lovely Cloud 9

...And these ones are door posters, size 530x1570mm for a very reasonable 17.99...

EVISU

Contributions: 383

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:04 pm    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

last picture hot as :censored:
00kennedyp

Contributions: 11

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:33 pm    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

any possibility of getting larger pictures for wallpaper
Pigeon
Site Admin

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:57 pm    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

As I said in the HQ request thread (I merged your post into there because they're not 2010 calendar pics Smile) the chances of that are unfortunately pretty slim... of course I'll post them if I do find any, but I don't really expect to. Thing to do is buy the posters Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics!Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:29 pm    Subject: New Lucy Pinder posters and merchandise! New pics! Reply with quote

Lucy on twitter wrote:
New stuff in the shop at........ http://www.redhotglamourgirls.co.uk/ModelShops/LucyPinder/ x

I'm just trying to work out what's new... still looks the same as last time to me, maybe they haven't updated the website yet. On the other hand I am half asleep from doing the Nuts scans and not functioning properly Hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: