Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

New Lucy Pinder Nuts shoot videos!
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

New Lucy Pinder Nuts shoot videos!Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:40 am    Subject: New Lucy Pinder Nuts shoot videos! Reply with quote

I vaguely remember commenting on the occasion of posting the last lovely Lucy vid from Nuts that the information in the metadata implied that there were more like it...

Well for the past few days Someone has kept telling me to check out the Nuts galleries for some froody new stuff. So I've been looking and looking and there isn't... You didn't say it was video galleries Shoot Hehe

A whole tranche of absolutely outstanding Lucy vids has appeared Cloud 9 these are wonderful, the shoots were superb and the vids are even better Big Grin technical quality's improved over the usual too.

Should certainly lay to rest the pernicious blather about boob shrinkage. Look at this video and see if you still think that... they look massive, they look bigger than ever Big Smile There's nothing wrong with Lucy's boobs... the only thing wrong is the Star's sub-moronic photoshop team Wink

Here's the first one I've got. There are more to follow... and it will be worth the wait Wink Two screenshots, one vid:

lucy-pinder-nuts-brunettes-shoot-25-02-09.flv 7.9MB

Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

New Lucy Pinder Nuts shoot videos!Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:22 am    Subject: New Lucy Pinder Nuts shoot videos! Reply with quote

fantastic, nice one Werner Thumb Up!
paulb11

Contributions: 140

New Lucy Pinder Nuts shoot videos!Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:23 am    Subject: New Lucy Pinder Nuts shoot videos! Reply with quote

One word, Pindertatsic!
kilbs

Contributions: 214

New Lucy Pinder Nuts shoot videos!Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:01 pm    Subject: New Lucy Pinder Nuts shoot videos! Reply with quote

Yeh great vid thank you Thumb Up! she needs to put some weight on though.
Pigeon
Site Admin

New Lucy Pinder Nuts shoot videos!Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:19 pm    Subject: New Lucy Pinder Nuts shoot videos! Reply with quote

Nono You need to watch the rest of the vids, and check the dates on them (they are the dates of the actual shoots)... you can see exactly what the deal is with Lucy's weight Wink

There are videos in the sequence which is from about this time last year (only I haven't got them up yet; they're on the way...) and in those Lucy is her normal healthy gorgeous size Smile

The next ones in this sequence are the Number 1 shoot vids which are from the 10th December last year. In those Lucy does look unpleasantly thin... but makes up for it with those lovely smiles Big Smile and she looks very thin in the energy saving trust shoot too, which was not long after she was released... end of January some time.

Now look at the Brunettes and University Challenge shoot vids - which was the best part of a month later - and while there's still a bit of sticky-out-pelvis going on Lucy definitely looks a heck of a lot better Thumb Up!

Lucy is... not entirely unaware of the need to recover, you know Wink She knows what's going on. She's getting her figure back... I don't think you need unduly concern yourself Wink

...and I think the next shoot's going to be a corker Wink

Anyway here are the next two vids I've done so far:

University Challenge shoot (same shoot as the vid above):

lucy-pinder-nuts-uc-shoot-25-02-09.flv 5.8MB

Number 1 shoot, first of four:

lucy-pinder-nuts-number-1-shoot-10-12-08-01.flv 8.4MB

Pigeon
Site Admin

New Lucy Pinder Nuts shoot videos!Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:34 pm    Subject: New Lucy Pinder Nuts shoot videos! Reply with quote

Rest of the Number 1 set Big Grin

lucy-pinder-nuts-number-1-shoot-10-12-08-02.flv 8.4MB

lucy-pinder-nuts-number-1-shoot-10-12-08-03.flv 8.4MB

lucy-pinder-nuts-number-1-shoot-10-12-08-04.flv 8.4MB

Pigeon
Site Admin

New Lucy Pinder Nuts shoot videos!Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:21 am    Subject: New Lucy Pinder Nuts shoot videos! Reply with quote

OK, we're onto old ones now and some of them have even been posted before but they're still crackers Big Grin and anyway it's handy to have them all in the one thread.

But before I go on here's a point of which the above conversation reminds me, since boob size is affected by body fat percentage:

Don't be misled by rumours/suggestions about Lucy's boobs shrinking. They aren't.

The maximum variation has been from G to F. That's the sort of size change which is essentially irrelevant outside the context of fitting bras. By eye, it's barely noticeable in the flesh, let alone in a photograph. You can see it in these vids, but you have to be careful about lighting and angle-of-shot effects which also make them look a different size... not to mention suggestion and observer bias... so while the effect is there, it's a lot smaller than you might think if you go in looking for it.

Furthermore, F represented a minimum, and Lucy's boobs are now gradually on their way up again.

The only pictures which attract these comments have been pics in the Daily Star... nobody's said it about Nuts pics. What you are seeing is not anything to do with Lucy herself: it's the Star's brain-damaged photoshopping team. We have all noticed how they perpetrate obvious outrages like turning Lucy's eyes orange, or blue, or green and purple, or brown in the pupil like an old dog. Well they do the same sort of thing to her boobs, and make them look smaller. I am entirely baffled as to why given that the whole raison d'etre of page 3 is to display large and impressive boobs... but that's what they do, and that's what people are seeing.

And to further demonstrate the ridiculousness of the rumours, one of the main photos which started them off was this one, mainly I guess due to them taking the light-and-shade visual shape cues off Lucy's right boob in particular, and the newspaper version was worse:

That photo's appearance in the Star at the tail end of 2008 was instrumental in starting off the rumours. But what nobody seems to have realised is that the pic is about a year older than that. It's part of this set which is from, er, tail end of 2007 or beginning of 2008, cba to look it up:

...they look big enough there to me Wink and certainly nobody was complaining then or throughout all the intervening time before the other one was printed.

Furthermore we see from the videos on this thread that it's in the Number 1 shoot that Lucy was at her thinnest. Yet what shoot was it that Nuts chose the pic from to headline their vote for Lucy... yep, the Number 1 shoot. This pic. And they look pretty impressive here to me...

Definitely a worthy pic to headline a best boobs vote Big Grin

...And Lucy's boobs are now yoost a liddle bit bigger than they were in that pic... yoost a liddle bit. We don't have a thing to worry about regarding the supposed shrinkage... for all practical purposes it's basically a myth, not to mention now under slow reversal. What we do have to worry about is people with access to computers and photoshop who shouldn't even be allowed access to a crayon Wink

Right. Now we've got that settled Smile here are the next two vids:

Topless shoot from last spring:

lucy-pinder-nuts-topless-shoot-26-03-08-03.flv 6.3MB

Column pics shoot:

lucy-pinder-nuts-column-shoot-06-06-07-01.flv 8.3MB

Grendel

Contributions: 288

New Lucy Pinder Nuts shoot videos!Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:35 am    Subject: New Lucy Pinder Nuts shoot videos! Reply with quote

Thanks for the videos, Werner... hmmm, I'm thinking of getting a one-day pass to Rapidshare cause I don't wanna wait for them!

On the weight matter, I reallly hope you're right. I was watching Lucy's old videos the other day and cursing the GODS because she was absolutely stunning then, back when she didn't do topless! Sad
Dib

Contributions: 276

New Lucy Pinder Nuts shoot videos!Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:35 pm    Subject: New Lucy Pinder Nuts shoot videos! Reply with quote

Thank you.

Downloading now.
ravax

Contributions: 8

New Lucy Pinder Nuts shoot videos!Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:55 pm    Subject: New Lucy Pinder Nuts shoot videos! Reply with quote

great... Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

New Lucy Pinder Nuts shoot videos!Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:10 pm    Subject: New Lucy Pinder Nuts shoot videos! Reply with quote

Grendel wrote:
Thanks for the videos, Werner... hmmm, I'm thinking of getting a one-day pass to Rapidshare cause I don't wanna wait for them!

Ah well I've finished the set now and this post includes an archive of all 15 of them Wink

Grendel wrote:
On the weight matter, I reallly hope you're right. I was watching Lucy's old videos the other day and cursing the GODS because she was absolutely stunning then, back when she didn't do topless! Sad

I hope so too... you're far from being the only one to have said that recently, there have been comments along those lines popping up in various places... been thinking not dissimilar thoughts myself. Though I would say that Lucy's "absolutely stunning" phase extends up through most of last year... see the 2008 topless vids in this collection Wink I'll have to put the 2007 ones I've got up sometime too...

I believe it has been officially confirmed Over There that it's yet another deleterious effect of That Of Which We Do Not Speak The Name Wink though not using quite those words. But I think that we can be pretty confident that in this instance Lucy is aware of the problem, from both fan and customer feedback, and I think too that we can take the most recent (25/02) vids as evidence that she is doing something about it Smile

Ony road here are t'vids:

lucy-pinder-nuts-topless-shoot-26-03-08-02.flv 8.5MB

lucy-pinder-nuts-big-boob-spectacular-2007.flv 8.3MB

lucy-pinder-sophie-howard-nuts-topless-shoot-16-05-08-02.flv 8.2MB

lucy-pinder-michelle-marsh-nuts-christmas-shoot-2006.flv 8.3MB

lucy-pinder-nuts-first-topless-shoot-2007-01.flv 8.2MB

lucy-pinder-nuts-first-topless-shoot-1007-02.flv 5.6MB

lucy-pinder-nuts-topless-shoot-04-02-08-04.flv 8.5MB

lucy-pinder-nuts-shoots-collection-15-videos-16-04-09.tar.gz 116MB

Grendel

Contributions: 288

New Lucy Pinder Nuts shoot videos!Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:32 pm    Subject: New Lucy Pinder Nuts shoot videos! Reply with quote

I forgot to thank you, Pigeon, for posting all of the videos conveniently zipped together... Thanks!

And BTW, *amazing* vids!
kilbs

Contributions: 214

New Lucy Pinder Nuts shoot videos!Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:33 pm    Subject: New Lucy Pinder Nuts shoot videos! Reply with quote

Yeh thank you from me too theyre great Big Grin thank you for the essays about Lucys weight and hger boobs as well feel a lot better now.
Pigeon
Site Admin

New Lucy Pinder Nuts shoot videos!Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:43 pm    Subject: New Lucy Pinder Nuts shoot videos! Reply with quote

Glad to be of service, share and enjoy Big Grin
unrated

Contributions: 24

New Lucy Pinder Nuts shoot videos!Posted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:13 pm    Subject: New Lucy Pinder Nuts shoot videos! Reply with quote

These videos are Awesome!!
She's So Hot!!!
THanks a lot!
keep Them coming Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: