Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

New Lucy Pinder article on ign.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

New Lucy Pinder article on ign.comPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:42 pm    Subject: New Lucy Pinder article on ign.com Reply with quote

Google strikes again, sort of thing.

There's a new article on ign.com featuring an interview with Lucy and some "oldie but goodie" pics. Well the interview itself is a bit like that really.... here we go:

IGN: So Lucy, please start by telling us where you're from and one amazing thing about your hometown.
Lucy Pinder: I'm from Winchester, in Hampshire. Winchester was once the capital of England, and was the home of King Alfred and his round table!

IGN: What were you like as a teenager? Awkward and playing Mario like us, or were you always the hottest girl in school?
Lucy: Not really! I was somewhere in the middle I guess, I was quite popular with guys but I was friends with most of them. I liked being the girl who was hard to get! I was a pretty well-behaved teenager compared to some.

IGN: Did you always want to be a model?
Lucy: I had no aspirations to become a model; I was "discovered" sunbathing on a beach and my career kind of snowballed from there, which is very lucky because this is a hard industry to get into and succeed in.

IGN: You once visited the troops in Afghanistan with Michelle; tell us about that experience.
Lucy: It was amazing, it was hugely humbling. It was a bit "other worldly", being out there in a war zone. We were looked after amazingly and it was an experience I will never forget.

IGN: Do you miss your days of modeling with Michelle Marsh? What do you think made the two of you arguably the hottest duo ever?
Lucy: I do miss Marshy, and it doesn't help that she now is miles away in Scotland, But I think we had a good run as the hot duo!

IGN: We love our babes to love their computers and videogames. So first, are you more a Wii or PS3 kinda girl? And what videogame is guaranteed to get you hooked?
Lucy: I used to love Gran Tourismo on the Playstation, but I haven't been into gaming for a while. I did just get a Wii though, and I can see myself getting quite addicted!

IGN: If you could be a character in a videogame, who would you be? And what would be your one special power?
Lucy: I would love to be any sexy, ass-kicking hero! And she would be amazing at martial arts, and my one special power would be flying.

IGN: What must a guy do to get your attention?
Lucy: I won't lie – sexy eyes get my attention. And someone has to be able to make me laugh.

IGN: Now is the time for shameless self-promotion: If there are any projects or events on the horizon you would like to promote, do so now.
Lucy: I can't think of anything in particular. Keep checking out Nuts Magazine, and anything else you see me in/doing!

Pigeon's note: ...Aieee Lucy you never take these chances to plug yourself! Rotate

The blurb claims "new pics" at one point but there aren't any really. Ah well. To make up for that, here is one I don't think I've seen before... result of some information received last night Wink shame about the dodgy photoshopping but hey ho...

Dib

Contributions: 276

New Lucy Pinder article on ign.comPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:32 am    Subject: New Lucy Pinder article on ign.com Reply with quote

It's interesting Lucy saying what kind of videogames she likes... It clearly shows she has no idea.

Big Laugh

I still love her.
Pigeon
Site Admin

New Lucy Pinder article on ign.comPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:20 am    Subject: New Lucy Pinder article on ign.com Reply with quote

Depends on your point of view. To someone whose interest in video games is limited to saying "I'd play that GT if you got a steering wheel for it" because it's about driving and having no comprehension whatsoever of any other sorts of games, what Lucy says sounds great Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

New Lucy Pinder article on ign.comPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:52 am    Subject: New Lucy Pinder article on ign.com Reply with quote

...Lucy needs your vote on ign!

Visit this page, scroll down to below all the pictures, click "Who gets your vote?" and vote for Lucy.

At the moment she's in second place with 35.9%, the leader has 53.2% and the other three contenders are nowhere, so it's a two-horse race and Lucy needs all the votes she can get.

Shout Big effort please everyone...
Dib

Contributions: 276

New Lucy Pinder article on ign.comPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:53 pm    Subject: New Lucy Pinder article on ign.com Reply with quote

I just voted...

What's Lucy doing in the same poll with Rebecca Linares? Wry
kilbs

Contributions: 214

New Lucy Pinder article on ign.comPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:39 am    Subject: New Lucy Pinder article on ign.com Reply with quote

Lucy didnt win Sad
Pigeon
Site Admin

New Lucy Pinder article on ign.comPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:16 am    Subject: New Lucy Pinder article on ign.com Reply with quote

Indeed, alas for our lass... beaten by someone who looks sort of similar but without the boobs or Lucy's heart-stopping beauty, but who is it appears much more familiar to the mostly American readership of that site. Yank vs. Brit polls on there are usually fairly predictable...

Dib wrote:
I just voted...

What's Lucy doing in the same poll with Rebecca Linares? Wry

Hah, yeah. American site again, I think...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: