Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Neon stitch Lucy up once again
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Neon stitch Lucy up once againPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:54 pm    Subject: Neon stitch Lucy up once again Reply with quote

I do try and keep myself calm on here but this has just exceeded my tolerance levels by an intergalactic distance, I am so angry I am feeling slightly ill because my body is not good at coping with so much adrenalin.

Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious

Just when everyone was nicely forgetting about it too.

Why are they so stupid/irresponsible/selfish... How can they be so deliberately blind to the incredibly obvious negativity of the whole thing.

Lucy's usual audience is a few hundred thousand in size (circulation of Nuts 239,000 IIRC, the Star 760,000 approx, with significant overlap). And they nearly all think she's great.

The audience of BB is a few million and they all hated her.

Surely it doesn't take more than a single brain cell to see that something that attracts ten times her usual audience and makes them all hate her is something best forgotten. Surely it's not too hard to see that it's no kind of asset whatsoever, that the value of something like that can only ever be wholly negative.

And yet the benighted fools at Neon Management have their heads stuck so far up their own bottoms admiring all the money that they themselves make out of BB, that they refuse to see that it is not in Lucy's interest.

So what do they do? Once again they put their own interests ahead of their clients'... and facilitate Lucy's appearance on BBLB this afternoon.

Up until now it was looking pretty good, everyone was concentrating on the new series and rapidly forgetting that Lucy was ever on it. That's what needs to happen... that is how Lucy's interest is best served... the episode which resulted in several million people all thinking she was s**t being lost in the obscurity of history.

Until, that is, these grossly irresponsible selfish idiots decide they need to b****y well remind everyone about it and bring it back into everyone's consciousness just when it was being nicely lost BangHead

And it's not just a case of putting their own interests ahead of those of their clients. It's a case of practising deception on the clients to cover up their own bad decisions. We know this because if Lucy had obtained a realistic view of the public reaction to her appearance then she has far too much between the ears to do anything further to remind people of it. But they continue to lie to her and deceive her into thinking that it's not a problem, to cover up their own fault in initiating the whole sordid business in the first place.

Lucy is not daft... far from it. She would never have agreed to go on it in the first place if it hadn't been for irresponsible idiots giving her lots of abysmally bad advice about it. (Which I know for a definite fact was the case because someone involved in doing it told me.) If they had advised her properly or simply left her to make her own mind up she'd have had no trouble working out that it wouldn't do her any good, the same as everyone else who wasn't a blinkered BB fanboy managed to do. And then they compound their fault by deceiving her as to the nature of the reaction when she comes out, so she doesn't take appropriate steps to remedy the situation in the way of helping to ensure people forget about it and doesn't have the information which would have enabled her to decide not to appear today.

(Though it must be said that she didn't look her normal enthusiastic self; she did give an impression of "going through the motions" and not really wanting to be there... which does raise the disturbing suspicion that she has got it together about the nature of the reaction, as I always expected she eventually would, but has been pressured into appearing anyway... Sad )

Before BB the country was divided between maybe a couple of million people who had heard of Lucy and mostly thought she was great, and the vast majority who had never heard of her and so had no opinion. After BB it became a couple of million who mostly thought she was great, about ten times that number who thought she was s**t, a further large mass who avoid the show like the plague but happened to hear of Lucy on it and automatically assume she must be worthless because only worthless scum go on BB (which it must be admitted is an impression the show does its best to foster), and a far smaller group who have never heard of her and therefore still are likely to appreciate her when they do.

(There may be some more teenage girl fans but while that may be personally gratifying, it is entirely useless commercially; they will still not buy Nuts etc. and they won't be in a position to offer Lucy work for a decade or more, so that aspect is not worth considering.)

Lucy's pool of potential offerers of work has been halved in size, thanks to the irresponsible selfishness of Neon. This is a bad thing. That goes without saying.

What they should be doing now is to arrange for her to go on something which will bring her to that remaining uncomitted potential audience in a positive way. What they have actually done is exactly the opposite, they have put her on something that reminds the other major audience group of how s**t they thought she was.

Once again I am reminded of Dave Read on Nuts TV saying "...more money in my bank account, and that's what it's all about". No, sunshine, it's not. You are not working for yourself. You are working for the clients, and it is their interests which it is all about. Yours come second. It is theirs which come first. Grow some integrity, matey boy, and stop stitching Lucy up to make a fast buck for your selfish self because you can't be bothered to put the effort in to get her on something which she will enjoy and which will be a positive asset to her.

Anyway here is the video, at least it was only about five minutes so with any luck most people will have missed it.

lucy-pinder-bblb-21-06-09-01.avi 188MB

Dib

Contributions: 276

Neon stitch Lucy up once againPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:04 pm    Subject: Neon stitch Lucy up once again Reply with quote

Lucy appears to be a little uncomfortable.

What other proof do they need to realize she doesn't like to appear in BB?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Neon stitch Lucy up once againPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:10 pm    Subject: Neon stitch Lucy up once again Reply with quote

Glad it wasn't just me that noticed that.
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Neon stitch Lucy up once againPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:34 pm    Subject: Neon stitch Lucy up once again Reply with quote

you gonna put this in ur video section...no im guessing, could someone put it on youtube please
Pigeon
Site Admin

Neon stitch Lucy up once againPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:41 pm    Subject: Neon stitch Lucy up once again Reply with quote

Confused Does rapidshare not work for you? I thought it was only China that had problems with it.
qwertiebertie

Neon stitch Lucy up once againPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:38 am    Subject: Neon stitch Lucy up once again Reply with quote

oh sorry im in australia "backpacking" so im in internet cafes when im online so i cant really download things like this
Dib

Contributions: 276

Neon stitch Lucy up once againPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:57 am    Subject: Neon stitch Lucy up once again Reply with quote

qwertiebertie wrote:
oh sorry im in australia "backpacking" so im in internet cafes when im online so i cant really download things like this

Wow... you made that far just by "backpacking"?
Where are you from?

And most importantly... How did you do it?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Neon stitch Lucy up once againPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:30 am    Subject: Neon stitch Lucy up once again Reply with quote

qwertiebertie wrote:

Oh, I see... Check your PMs Smile I've done a "watchable" version you ought to be able to use.
qwertiebertie

Neon stitch Lucy up once againPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:04 am    Subject: Neon stitch Lucy up once again Reply with quote

did they go into the camera runs?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Neon stitch Lucy up once againPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:05 am    Subject: Neon stitch Lucy up once again Reply with quote

That's all there was, sorry...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Neon stitch Lucy up once againPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:05 pm    Subject: Neon stitch Lucy up once again Reply with quote

OK, listen, Dave Read, if you ever read this, you evil selfish greedy lazy irresponsible scumbag.

It is not "all about money in your bank account". Your primary responsibility is to the clients. Not to yourself. Get that through your skull or get another job, because as it is you are not fit to perform any task involving care for the interests of others.

Stop reneging on your responsibility to Lucy and start putting yourself second for a change.

Lay off damaging Lucy's future prospects by repeatedly dragging up this wholly negative association. Get your head out of the sand and realise that several million people holding a negative view of her cannot in any way be construed as an asset, stop doing things that remind the public of it, and allow them to forget.

Get off your lazy aCensorede and put some effort in to place Lucy on programmes which will have a positive effect and which allow her to show to a mainstream audience how superbly well she can handle television work, not as a guest but in such a host/presenter/interviewer role as she is so good at.

OK, now here's the video. Good at least to see Lucy is obviously happy to be with Michelle and is being very sparkly Big Smile Not so good that the reason Michelle was booked is to manipulate the situation to elicit that response from Lucy though, that's low. Nor is it good that there was sufficient "preparation" undertaken for Lucy to appear knowledgeable about the show, it would have been much better if she had just been answering "I don't know, I don't watch it" as she would if she had been "left to nature". Good demonstration of Lucy's acting ability, but nobody will realise that...

(I'll do you a streamable version later on, QB Smile only just finished transcoding/uploading this one...)

lucy-pinder-michelle-marsh-bblb-24-08-09.avi 167MB

...and as an addendum here's a song which has been going through my head all afternoon from knowing what Lucy was going to do on the show (and so she did): Nik Kershaw - Dark Glasses (6.2MB mp3)

Right, I don't drink so I'll just go off and cry under the bed or something.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Neon stitch Lucy up once againPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:10 pm    Subject: Neon stitch Lucy up once again Reply with quote

Nother vid: Lucy and Michelle doing a geography quiz Smile

lucy-pinder-michelle-marsh-geography.avi 14.9MB

kilbs

Contributions: 214

Neon stitch Lucy up once againPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:17 pm    Subject: Neon stitch Lucy up once again Reply with quote

Can I ask you something Pigeon why are you still so mad about this.

dont get me wrong I agree with you I think its all totally s**t and youre right Im just wondering why youre still mad. cos I am too but noone else ever talks about it theres onl;y Herve on the other forum I can talk to why is it only you me and him. if that makes sense Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Neon stitch Lucy up once againPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:29 pm    Subject: Neon stitch Lucy up once again Reply with quote

Ah, good old Herve, I miss his erudite wit. Say hi to him from me Smile

As to why I am "still mad"... I think the title of this thread should give you a clue. Lucy has been wronged, and that is not something I am of a nature to forget.

Lucy was, essentially, deceived, manipulated... given some extremely bad advice by those who should know better - by those who have a duty to know better, a duty upon which they reneged - to manouevre her into doing something which she not only hated doing, but which is highly detrimental to her future career prospects, all for the selfish gain of the irresponsible Neon Management.

To make matters worse, the deception continued after her release, as she was then led to believe that the reaction to her appearance had been "not too bad" - which you know as well as I do was absolutely not the case - in an attempt to obscure from her the error.

Neon Management have acted absolutely despicably, not only putting their own interests ahead of Lucy's but also deceiving her and feeding her untrue information to further their own ends.

I now want to see Neon do the honourable thing: put their hands up to their deliberate error, frankly admit to acting in a manner contrary to Lucy's best interests, and apologise - to Lucy, if to no-one else - for screwing up her future prospects.

I want to see them pay her compensation for loss of potential earnings - and that is a large sum indeed, far in excess of her BB appearance fee.

But most of all, I want to see them actually take some action to repair the damage. I want to see them make the effort to place Lucy on TV assignments which she will enjoy doing and which will promote a positive image of her to the public to take over in the public memory from the negative one they have fostered by placing her on BB, something which as well as providing Lucy with direct pleasure in doing it will allow the public to see just how good she is on TV and pave the way for further such material which she will also enjoy, something which will allow her to achieve the screen ambitions which she refers to on her own website.

It is their duty, as her agency, to do this. Not, as they have done, to do the opposite. And until they do, I will continue to publicise their evil selfish incompetence - incompetence is hardly the right word, deliberate negative competence is more like it - their lack of care for their client's interests, their complete failure to act in a manner befitting an agency which is supposed to do the best for their client. I can see no other way of doing anything to achieve any kind of positive result.

I myself have a duty to Lucy, to promote her talents and to do what little I can to assist in the achievement of the screen ambitions which she refers to on her site. If I simply sat back and did nothing, I would be reneging on my own duty, it would make me as bad as Neon. I cannot do that. There may not be much I can do. But I do have a voice, and I will continue to use it until it is listened to.

Dave Read is in the business for himself - he has said as much on more than one occasion. What he wants is a fast, easy buck for himself. That is not an appropriate attitude for someone whose business holds in its hands the interests and careers of others. He must learn that. He must learn that the clients' interests - Lucy's interests - are more important than his own, and act accordingly.

I am not in it for myself. I expect nothing, and indeed pay a fair amount out of my own pocket for the hosting costs of this website. The only reward which counts in my estimation is Lucy's continued and growing success, and I have a duty to do what little I can in the furtherance of that end. That my efforts may contribute very little is neither here nor there - they contribute some little thing, and I can no more avoid that duty than Frederic.

I hope that helps answer your question Smile
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Neon stitch Lucy up once againPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:27 pm    Subject: Neon stitch Lucy up once again Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Ah, good old Herve, I miss his erudite wit. Say hi to him from me Smile

He says he misses you he says his erudite wit has left him and without your inspiration hes just drivelling about breasts all the time Big Laugh

he also thinks maybe bb has put Lucy off tv what do you think?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: