Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Neon stitch Lucy up once again
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Neon stitch Lucy up once againPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:17 pm    Subject: Neon stitch Lucy up once again Reply with quote

Can I ask you something Pigeon why are you still so mad about this.

dont get me wrong I agree with you I think its all totally s**t and youre right Im just wondering why youre still mad. cos I am too but noone else ever talks about it theres onl;y Herve on the other forum I can talk to why is it only you me and him. if that makes sense Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Neon stitch Lucy up once againPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:29 pm    Subject: Neon stitch Lucy up once again Reply with quote

Ah, good old Herve, I miss his erudite wit. Say hi to him from me Smile

As to why I am "still mad"... I think the title of this thread should give you a clue. Lucy has been wronged, and that is not something I am of a nature to forget.

Lucy was, essentially, deceived, manipulated... given some extremely bad advice by those who should know better - by those who have a duty to know better, a duty upon which they reneged - to manouevre her into doing something which she not only hated doing, but which is highly detrimental to her future career prospects, all for the selfish gain of the irresponsible Neon Management.

To make matters worse, the deception continued after her release, as she was then led to believe that the reaction to her appearance had been "not too bad" - which you know as well as I do was absolutely not the case - in an attempt to obscure from her the error.

Neon Management have acted absolutely despicably, not only putting their own interests ahead of Lucy's but also deceiving her and feeding her untrue information to further their own ends.

I now want to see Neon do the honourable thing: put their hands up to their deliberate error, frankly admit to acting in a manner contrary to Lucy's best interests, and apologise - to Lucy, if to no-one else - for screwing up her future prospects.

I want to see them pay her compensation for loss of potential earnings - and that is a large sum indeed, far in excess of her BB appearance fee.

But most of all, I want to see them actually take some action to repair the damage. I want to see them make the effort to place Lucy on TV assignments which she will enjoy doing and which will promote a positive image of her to the public to take over in the public memory from the negative one they have fostered by placing her on BB, something which as well as providing Lucy with direct pleasure in doing it will allow the public to see just how good she is on TV and pave the way for further such material which she will also enjoy, something which will allow her to achieve the screen ambitions which she refers to on her own website.

It is their duty, as her agency, to do this. Not, as they have done, to do the opposite. And until they do, I will continue to publicise their evil selfish incompetence - incompetence is hardly the right word, deliberate negative competence is more like it - their lack of care for their client's interests, their complete failure to act in a manner befitting an agency which is supposed to do the best for their client. I can see no other way of doing anything to achieve any kind of positive result.

I myself have a duty to Lucy, to promote her talents and to do what little I can to assist in the achievement of the screen ambitions which she refers to on her site. If I simply sat back and did nothing, I would be reneging on my own duty, it would make me as bad as Neon. I cannot do that. There may not be much I can do. But I do have a voice, and I will continue to use it until it is listened to.

Dave Read is in the business for himself - he has said as much on more than one occasion. What he wants is a fast, easy buck for himself. That is not an appropriate attitude for someone whose business holds in its hands the interests and careers of others. He must learn that. He must learn that the clients' interests - Lucy's interests - are more important than his own, and act accordingly.

I am not in it for myself. I expect nothing, and indeed pay a fair amount out of my own pocket for the hosting costs of this website. The only reward which counts in my estimation is Lucy's continued and growing success, and I have a duty to do what little I can in the furtherance of that end. That my efforts may contribute very little is neither here nor there - they contribute some little thing, and I can no more avoid that duty than Frederic.

I hope that helps answer your question Smile
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Neon stitch Lucy up once againPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:27 pm    Subject: Neon stitch Lucy up once again Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

He says he misses you he says his erudite wit has left him and without your inspiration hes just drivelling about breasts all the time Big Laugh

he also thinks maybe bb has put Lucy off tv what do you think?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Neon stitch Lucy up once againPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:26 pm    Subject: Neon stitch Lucy up once again Reply with quote

kilbs wrote:
Pigeon wrote:

He says he misses you he says his erudite wit has left him and without your inspiration hes just drivelling about breasts all the time Big Laugh

ROFL Good old Herve Thumb Up!

kilbs wrote:
he also thinks maybe bb has put Lucy off tv what do you think?

Depends. Lucy has mentioned on various occasions - eg. Maxim Feb 2008 issue - that she would like to do the celebrities-in-the-jungle show... I would be somewhat amazed if that was still true; I think it more than likely has put her off that. Which would be a tragedy; while I myself rate that show as nearly as rubbish as BB, it is significantly different in principle, and I do think that Lucy would stand a chance of coming over well on it... indeed it could do a good job of reversing the damage if all went well, but I can't see Lucy these days not thinking that she would hate it for the same sort of reasons as she hated doing BB.

For "ordinary" TV, though, I don't see it... after all she has done the subject of this thread, which is pretty much the same as all the other TV shows she's done from the point of view of the participant's experience. There's a massive difference between spending a few hours getting the VIP treatment in a studio and spending a week cooped up with a bunch of more or less weird strangers with nary a break nor a scrap of privacy. And on top of that, she's still got the bit on her website where she expresses her screen ambitions... I think too she's updated that and made it more emphatic; I can't quite remember but I think it was a bit "wishy washy" a few months ago, whereas it's more strongly expressed now.

I definitely ascribe the tragic shortage of Lucy's TV appearances this year to the negative effects of BB resulting in her not getting anything decent, and to Neon not being bothered to put the effort in to find her anything she would want to do - a further demonstration of their uselessness; there is a lot of TV work Lucy has not done, even before BB, simply because Neon take the easy option of offering her rubbish because that is offered to them, and can't be bothered to try and place her on decent stuff because that would mean they'd have to get off their backsides and look for the opportunities. Even though that is supposed to be their job. I think Herve is right as far as the jungle programme is concerned, but in terms of anything else Lucy might do it's just a case of her not having been given anything worth doing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: