Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

NEED SAMMY BRADDY PICS
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tford

Contributions: 363

NEED SAMMY BRADDY PICSPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:35 pm    Subject: NEED SAMMY BRADDY PICS Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
Seen some scans, she's lost some weight apparently, and it must have been all from her boobs, they're not what they once were. Sad

That bad? Sad
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

NEED SAMMY BRADDY PICSPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:55 pm    Subject: NEED SAMMY BRADDY PICS Reply with quote

Seriously ??!!!....high profile women generally do have this tendency to lose too much weight post pregnency...but i thought Sammy would be smarter...u guys are killing me here...she's been my 2nd favourite model for the longest time...guess who started this thread...but now i'm even dreading the thought of looking at her new pics Weep

Last edited by sexybeast on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
tford

NEED SAMMY BRADDY PICSPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:07 am    Subject: NEED SAMMY BRADDY PICS Reply with quote

But lets not despair too much, there was a time even the great Lucy's breasts got a bit too small due to weight loss but she brought them back to top form.
triplepaper

Contributions: 10

NEED SAMMY BRADDY PICSPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:35 am    Subject: NEED SAMMY BRADDY PICS Reply with quote

Any scans available?
Marty

Contributions: 562

NEED SAMMY BRADDY PICSPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:09 am    Subject: NEED SAMMY BRADDY PICS Reply with quote

She tweeted one earlier, I have to say it wasn't great Sad
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

NEED SAMMY BRADDY PICSPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:46 pm    Subject: NEED SAMMY BRADDY PICS Reply with quote

Here's one of them

sexybeast

NEED SAMMY BRADDY PICSPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:49 pm    Subject: NEED SAMMY BRADDY PICS Reply with quote

I saw the complete set...she looks sooooo good..but i'm only talking about her face..her body..well thats really a bit of a disappointment even to a hardcore fan like me...but its understable making a comeback 2 years post her pregnancy things were bound to change..she's lost too much weight in a bid to try n look fit..let's wait and watch..things can only get better from here on Smile ..if they don't...we'll cross that bridge when we get there Wink
Marty

Contributions: 562

NEED SAMMY BRADDY PICSPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:55 pm    Subject: NEED SAMMY BRADDY PICS Reply with quote

It's probably the scan, but to me she looks a bit disinterested!
tford

NEED SAMMY BRADDY PICSPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:05 am    Subject: NEED SAMMY BRADDY PICS Reply with quote

Her boobs arent as great, but at least she's back she can always gain the weight back. She still looks great! Lets not forget about her bum people.
patriot

Contributions: 739

NEED SAMMY BRADDY PICSPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:53 am    Subject: NEED SAMMY BRADDY PICS Reply with quote

patriot

NEED SAMMY BRADDY PICSPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:17 am    Subject: NEED SAMMY BRADDY PICS Reply with quote

Low rez zoo images but they are all i could find.
It's a shame she's lost so much weight but she's in amaizing condition considering these are post child.
It's not uncommon for women to suffer reduced breast size after pregnancy. My own other half dropped from a DD to a B after kids.

This is the lot from the new shoot but there are 90 pics in total in the gallery.
http://www.zootoday.com/girls/archive/2013/02/07/sammy-braddy--the-best-glamour-girl-ever--is-back-and-naked-for-zoo.htm
tford

NEED SAMMY BRADDY PICSPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:01 pm    Subject: NEED SAMMY BRADDY PICS Reply with quote

Yeah I miss her big boobies
patriot

NEED SAMMY BRADDY PICSPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:28 pm    Subject: NEED SAMMY BRADDY PICS Reply with quote

The shape and form still begs belief though, they're like a pair of head lights looking straight at you Big Smile
sexybeast

NEED SAMMY BRADDY PICSPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:23 pm    Subject: NEED SAMMY BRADDY PICS Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
The shape and form still begs belief though, they're like a pair of head lights looking straight at you Big Smile

Right on brother Thumb Up!
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

NEED SAMMY BRADDY PICSPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:30 pm    Subject: NEED SAMMY BRADDY PICS Reply with quote

She did a shoot with James Rudland today, maybe she's put the weight on? Now has a hideous tattoo on her wrist though Yuck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: