Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

myspace pics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

myspace picsPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:22 am    Subject: myspace pics Reply with quote

pics people have uploaded to myspazz

http://searchservice.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=sitesearch.results&qry=lucy+pinder&sortBy=recent&type=Images

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=3735109&imageID=55637944
Dib

Contributions: 276

myspace picsPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:22 pm    Subject: myspace pics Reply with quote

Is the second pic a fake?

How in the earth that dude make Lucy send him a greeting?

I want Lucy send me a greeting in a photoshoot... Weep
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

myspace picsPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:45 pm    Subject: myspace pics Reply with quote

It looks like Lucy's writing to me...

Case of knowing the right people... ie. those who would be present at Lucy's "Number 1" shoot just before Christmas.

Which is not an area I can help you with Smile I actually was offered an opening as a glamour photographer once but I figured I'd hate the job 99% of the time Wink I'd offer to get a job on the Nuts IT team but they are a Windoze shop...

I see the fake Lucy pages are coming back too... Stupid fake pages:

a fake Lucy page wrote:
27 / Female
WINCHESTER, Wales, UK

...but they still seem to fool people Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: