Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

My suspicions are proven (Alice, Sammy and pinupfiles.com)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grendel

Contributions: 288

My suspicions are proven (Alice, Sammy and pinupfiles.com)Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:37 pm    Subject: My suspicions are proven (Alice, Sammy and pinupfiles.com) Reply with quote

This here is a pic of one of the latests Pinupfiles.com shoots with Alice Goodwin. Just look at it:

See how badly morphed are Alice's boobs? They made them looks ENORMOUS, just in the same league as September Carrino or Sarah Nicola Randall. And of course it's all Photoshop.

Now I'm afraid those two boobspectacular shoots of Sammy were not because she was pregnant or had some more kilos into her, just simply a better done Photoshop job that the atrocity they've made to Alice.

But I have my doubts.
Marty

Contributions: 562

My suspicions are proven (Alice, Sammy and pinupfiles.com)Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:54 pm    Subject: My suspicions are proven (Alice, Sammy and pinupfiles.com) Reply with quote

Oh dear Sad So have they done the same thing to Holly? Sad
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

My suspicions are proven (Alice, Sammy and pinupfiles.com)Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:41 pm    Subject: My suspicions are proven (Alice, Sammy and pinupfiles.com) Reply with quote

You can tell that's photoshop big time.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

My suspicions are proven (Alice, Sammy and pinupfiles.com)Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:49 pm    Subject: My suspicions are proven (Alice, Sammy and pinupfiles.com) Reply with quote

Are you guys for real !!! Head Smack
tford

Contributions: 364

My suspicions are proven (Alice, Sammy and pinupfiles.com)Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:49 am    Subject: My suspicions are proven (Alice, Sammy and pinupfiles.com) Reply with quote

Wait I'm confused what is going?
Beerlover

Contributions: 1438

My suspicions are proven (Alice, Sammy and pinupfiles.com)Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:16 am    Subject: My suspicions are proven (Alice, Sammy and pinupfiles.com) Reply with quote

Marty wrote:
Oh dear Sad So have they done the same thing to Holly? Sad

I think, they sadly photoshoped often Holly´s boobs and make them bigger. You see the different between pics and vids. Photoshop in vids is to costly.
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 103

My suspicions are proven (Alice, Sammy and pinupfiles.com)Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:55 pm    Subject: My suspicions are proven (Alice, Sammy and pinupfiles.com) Reply with quote

Braddy and Goodwin at their peak had massive sets of tits.Again it s a weight issue for the most part..Alice in particular has lost loads of pounds being now super skinny.Really does nt suit her either.
tford

Contributions: 364

My suspicions are proven (Alice, Sammy and pinupfiles.com)Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:17 pm    Subject: My suspicions are proven (Alice, Sammy and pinupfiles.com) Reply with quote

Yeah Alice needs to get implants her shoots are just not as fun anymore, she needs to get those big busties back again.
Poggy

Contributions: 581

My suspicions are proven (Alice, Sammy and pinupfiles.com)Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:43 am    Subject: My suspicions are proven (Alice, Sammy and pinupfiles.com) Reply with quote

This site is reknowned for photoshopping boobs to bigger than they should be Thumb Down
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: