Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

My new room

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grendel

Contributions: 288

My new roomPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:33 pm    Subject: My new room Reply with quote

Hi all

As I posted on a previous message, I've recently rented a flat, and I'm living alone for the first time in my life. So I bought some posters, keyrings and s**t from redhotglamourgirls.com and I wanted to share trhe results with the forum.

First of all, let me tell you: RedHotGlamourGirls.com is a good e-business. I've received my items 2-3 weeks after the order, they were in three different packages, which were strong and discreet. The stuff I ordered came completely protected and arrived in perfect state.

The stuff itself is ranging from quite good to very good. The keyrings are good, but they hang on a plastic piece not so sturdy looking, but that can be easily replaced. The fridge magnets are good, although a little smallish. The mouse mat is really good: thick, flexible and a very nice print. And the prints... the prints are nothing short of AMAZING.

I ordered three A1 prints (2 Lucys and 1 Malene) and the "door-sized" Lucy's print. The quality of the print is incredible, and they're not printed on normal paper or satin paper, they're printed on some sort of sturdy and thickish plastic that seems really strong. Really, really recommended.

Here are some images of my room as it is now:

These three are the Lucy's prints.

This is Lucy's '09 calendar hung from the mirror, and hung from the wall to the left are my favorite '09 months. I've also ordered Sammy Brady's '09 calendar and Nut's Great Boobs '09 calendars, so I'll take out Lucy's pics from that and put'em on the wall.

Another view of redhotglamourgirls.com prints. They're really good. My apologies for the quality of the pics, made with my phone, low light and out of focus. Sad
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

My new roomPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:56 pm    Subject: My new room Reply with quote

Excellent stuff Thumb Up!

As it happens I have just moved myself, and now have several times the wall area available that I did in my previous place Smile must remember to post some pics when I have made appropriate selections from the huge pile of prints I have in the corner!
Dib

Contributions: 276

My new roomPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:19 pm    Subject: My new room Reply with quote

Wow.
Looks awesome.

I want to do something similar, I'm living by myself and that bleed me to death so I won't be able to do it for a while.
fan101

Contributions: 390

My new roomPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:42 am    Subject: My new room Reply with quote

cant buy posters of lucy because of my little brother doesnt even have a feeling for women let know what there chests look like any way nice room
BigOmar

Contributions: 80

My new roomPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:44 pm    Subject: Re: My new room Reply with quote

Grendel wrote:
Hi all

As I posted on a previous message, I've recently rented a flat, and I'm living alone for the first time in my life. So I bought some posters, keyrings and s**t from redhotglamourgirls.com and I wanted to share trhe results with the forum.

First of all, let me tell you: RedHotGlamourGirls.com is a good e-business. I've received my items 2-3 weeks after the order, they were in three different packages, which were strong and discreet. The stuff I ordered came completely protected and arrived in perfect state.

The stuff itself is ranging from quite good to very good. The keyrings are good, but they hang on a plastic piece not so sturdy looking, but that can be easily replaced. The fridge magnets are good, although a little smallish. The mouse mat is really good: thick, flexible and a very nice print. And the prints... the prints are nothing short of AMAZING.

I ordered three A1 prints (2 Lucys and 1 Malene) and the "door-sized" Lucy's print. The quality of the print is incredible, and they're not printed on normal paper or satin paper, they're printed on some sort of sturdy and thickish plastic that seems really strong. Really, really recommended.

Here are some images of my room as it is now:

These three are the Lucy's prints.

This is Lucy's '09 calendar hung from the mirror, and hung from the wall to the left are my favorite '09 months. I've also ordered Sammy Brady's '09 calendar and Nut's Great Boobs '09 calendars, so I'll take out Lucy's pics from that and put'em on the wall.

Another view of redhotglamourgirls.com prints. They're really good. My apologies for the quality of the pics, made with my phone, low light and out of focus. Sad

looks awesome mate.It would be very difficult to concentrate while sitting in that room.I probably wont get any work done.
Chris

Contributions: 726

My new roomPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:58 am    Subject: My new room Reply with quote

Honestly, I would never leave my room if it had those beautiful possessions on the wall. I don't know you get anything done, except maybe sleep and something else. Wink
fan101

Contributions: 390

My new roomPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:06 am    Subject: My new room Reply with quote

you woldnt need the internet for 2 months just haveing a good time
BigOmar

Contributions: 80

My new roomPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:26 pm    Subject: My new room Reply with quote

fan101 wrote:
you woldnt need the internet for 2 months just haveing a good time

the downside is he would probably end up with bad eye sight. Hehe
scorpion

Contributions: 85

My new roomPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:48 pm    Subject: My new room Reply with quote

Nice room man!... Thumb Up!
lucylover

Contributions: 63

My new roomPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:03 pm    Subject: My new room Reply with quote

Boob attack
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

My new roomPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:12 pm    Subject: My new room Reply with quote

boobfeast
babeluver84

Contributions: 5

My new roomPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:14 pm    Subject: My new room Reply with quote

Nice pad! Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT

Jump to: