Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

My network info icon disappeared!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Site News and Queries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

My network info icon disappeared!Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:39 am    Subject: My network info icon disappeared! Reply with quote

Im using Windows Vista, on the bottom right of the screen theirs always an icon which displays whether or not you are connected to your network, internet etc. Does anyone know how i can get it back? Ive also posted a pic of what i mean. Thanks for reading

Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

My network info icon disappeared!Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:45 am    Subject: My network info icon disappeared! Reply with quote

Seems to be quite a common problem...
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

My network info icon disappeared!Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:09 am    Subject: My network info icon disappeared! Reply with quote

I'd say the first problem is "Vista" Thumb Down
Poggy

Contributions: 579

My network info icon disappeared!Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:53 am    Subject: My network info icon disappeared! Reply with quote

I have vista on my laptop (which I'm on at the moment). Mine has never disappeared and is usually just under the expand arrow. That has been for 2 and half years now too.
RockyMoney

My network info icon disappeared!Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:54 am    Subject: My network info icon disappeared! Reply with quote

Ive found where to change it but for some strange reason the other boxes are blanked out, thus not allowing me to select whether or not i want them on Spinning Eyes
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

My network info icon disappeared!Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:49 pm    Subject: My network info icon disappeared! Reply with quote

Some of the results on that google search I posted cover that difficulty.
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

My network info icon disappeared!Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:12 pm    Subject: My network info icon disappeared! Reply with quote

i had the same problem:X , but i fixed it somehow Smile
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

My network info icon disappeared!Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:43 am    Subject: My network info icon disappeared! Reply with quote

Bad choice of Vista, Ubuntu is much better. I assume you are using a laptop, maybe the er network button is turned off. I'm sorry I don't know the name but it's on the side of the physical laptop and gave me trouble for ages.
evoman91

Contributions: 39

My network info icon disappeared!Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:04 pm    Subject: My network info icon disappeared! Reply with quote

run 'regedit.exe' goto key 'HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion \TrayNotify' delete keys 'IconStreams' & 'PastIconsStream' then either restart or start task manager, go to processes and kill explorer.exe then open a new task in task manager and 'explorer.exe' and hit enter

worked for me when I had vista
RockyMoney

My network info icon disappeared!Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:42 pm    Subject: My network info icon disappeared! Reply with quote

Thanks for that, problem solved Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Site News and Queries All times are GMT

Jump to: