Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

My critique to Lucy's official site
Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grendel

Contributions: 288

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:57 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

So I paid and became a full member. Really nice pictures and videos, but I really think the price is too step. I'll keep being a member for a month or two to check the frequency (and quality) of updates, but if they're not up to speed this is my plan: get out, re-apply in six months, download everything new, and get out again. Six months later, repeat cycle. What do you think.

I also had something to say to the technical team running the site, so I sent them the following email on their contact form.

"
Hey, this is not a technical issue but I haven't seen any other form of direct contact.

Anyway, this is more of a complaint: I believe the watermark on the pictures has to be BIGGER. The way it is now, it only hides Lucy's breast in a lot of pictures. If you make it BIGGER, you'll also be able to cover her face too! That'd be amazing!

Also, in the videos, make the intro animation and the copyright notice last LONGER. Right now they only take off some 45% of each video, so if you make them longer we'll only be able to glimpse Lucy's for 10 seconds on a 7 minutes video! That would be awesome!

After all, I'm paying my hard earned money to watch your watermarks and intro videos, as they're fantastic. Lucy's pictures and videos are just an afterthought, anyway.

</ironic>
"

think they'll appreciate the irony?
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:51 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Awesome email Grendel ROFL
enigmatic319

Contributions: 55

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:57 pm    Subject: Nice work?! Reply with quote

Well, thanks for the update.

And as for the email, not only have u made a plonker of yourself, but you've done nothing to improve the relationship between this forum & Lucy's official website.

And for what? Just put, "watermarks are too big & too many adverts". Why cause trouble?!
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:15 pm    Subject: Re: Nice work?! Reply with quote

Nice email Grendel.
That's the first honest criticism I've read from an actual paying member. Until now I didn't know they watermarked the member pictures. I'll assume it's the same logo they're using on the sample pics. Her name isn't enough? They need to add the year, her initials, and tribal things? Funny how the official forum ask's for feedback yet their not even linked on her official site.

enigmatic319 wrote:
And as for the email, not only have u made a plonker of yourself, but you've done nothing to improve the relationship between this forum & Lucy's official website.

As long as Pigeon is running this site I don't think either party intends on improving relations Hehe And as can be seen by another member's post on there, comments and opinions go unnoticed. And while technical glitches are addressed they can't provide answers for when content abruptly goes missing.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:29 pm    Subject: Re: Nice work?! Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
As long as Pigeon is running this site I don't think either party intends on improving relations Hehe

Haha Hehe it's not so much a case of "no intentions" - at least not on this side, although I do have it in writing that such intention would never exist on their side.

More a case of "Not possible", due to fundamental differences in attitude. This site is not compatible with their arrogant insistence that they are always right and everyone else is always wrong and anyone who disagrees should be ignored and treated like dirt. Heck, the whole conflict originated because they included Lucy herself in the category of people who should be ignored if they disagree, and couldn't handle me saying this was out of order...
Grendel

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:58 pm    Subject: Re: Nice work?! Reply with quote

enigmatic319 wrote:
Well, thanks for the update.

And for what? Just put, "watermarks are too big & too many adverts". Why cause trouble?!

Exactly, why protest for something that is already perfect? Because, as I said in my email, I want it more perfect!. Again, irony.

I don't think is moronic to complain about something you don't like on a service you're paying. After all, you're paying for it: if your suggestion is taken and they change their ways, more for you. If they don't, hey, I got a LOT of uses for those 30 a month.

And, btw, NOTHING in my email to them identifies me as a member of this forum. Also, one thing has nothing to do with the other. I just said "you're a bunch of assholes for covering pictures with watermarks and taking time off some videos I'm paying for". I didn't say "you're a bunch of assholes for covering pictures with watermarks and taking time off some videos I'm paying for, while in this forum an awesome gentleman not only offers his content completely free, besides he takes the time and considerable Gimp mastery to gives us 100% pure, unadulterated Lucy. Your site is simply kinda meh, and I'll probably unsubscribe in a month or two; while if Lucy's official site were to be run by a certain gentleman with an aviary nickname my reply would be:

I could have said that, but I didn't.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:58 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Funny again Hehe ...always liked your cheeky sense of humour Grendel Big Laugh
minty

Contributions: 79

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:14 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

The latest video is a good one. Shows Lucy from various different angles. Just a pity it started life as a 9 minute video only to be edited down to 6.45 minutes a couple of days later.
Grendel

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:13 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Whaddayaknow, they've replied me:

"Thank you very much for your email.

Though not entirely constructive we see what your concerns are and will look to address them to make your time with Lucy a more pleasurable experience.

Regards

Admin"

Not entirely constructive?!? You should be thankful it was not entirely destructive!
koningx

Contributions: 13

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:20 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Great Post n Email ! Grendel , Amazing

They shud be thankful it was not entirely destructive !

i mean if someone pays money atleast they shud get full access to UHQ
content.

n lol , lmao, they give members even with watermarked pics...what for members paid for..degraded n reduced resolution n quality.

i was myself thinking for a time being - " Shud i become a member for one time just like n check out the stuff "...then i thought may be let first see n read the reports n reviews about lucypinder dot info thing .

wow ! actually they degrade lucy by adding watermarks here n there, adding their own imperfection with lucy's perfection...beautifully ugly job they do Wink

exclusive access to site , my foot, crap access !

Seriously they need to improve quality of content n respect members who pay.

Said very right thing , i myself 100% agree n support this fact
Quote:
while in this forum an awesome gentleman not only offers his content completely free, besides he takes the time and considerable Gimp mastery to gives us 100% pure, unadulterated Lucy
patriot

Contributions: 739

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:03 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Thanks for your thoughts. In a moment of weekness I very nearly handed over my cash a couple of weeks ago.

Thankfully after a little searching a came across full sets and videos elsewhere.
I was to say rather unimpressed but I thought it would only be fare to let an actual paying member to provide feedback before I ran my mouth.

Neither the video nor the images would I have described as "HQ", the watermark issue speaks for itself, the variation and imagination within the sets was second rate and the images were so over edited they may as well have been done by CGI and saved Lucy the effort of posing.
Grendel

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:32 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Completely agree with you, Patriot. Sets and videos were TOTALLY unimaginative, even the one with the gifts on Christmas morning (which could be a lot of a hell more suggestive) but overall the result is completely meh.

Frankly, I paid the money because my not-so-little search was not as fruitful as yours.
Grendel

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:53 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

I don't know if this will be approved by Pigeon, but I'll give it a try.

In order to avoid Morley going off on one about "stealing and editing" his pics, I've replaced the photographic content with a drawing done by myself. Would be quite amusing if he tries to claim copyright on my drawing Hehe Grendel or others with access to the original can confirm that the drawing, while rubbish, is still accurate enough that it still depicts the point he was making Smile ~ P

This is a picture from Lucy's paid site, heavily modified and resized: I'm trying to prove a point, not to distribute paid content for free. Please look at the size and placement of the watermark and draw your own conclusions.

[/img]
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:08 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Grendel wrote:
I don't know if this will be approved by Pigeon, but I'll give it a try.

This is a picture from Lucy's paid site, heavily modified and resized: I'm trying to prove a point, not to distribute paid content for free. Please look at the size and placement of the watermark and draw your own conclusions.

[/img]

Wow what is the point of even selling these pictures on a paid site when the tags cover up the good stuff? What a waste of money...
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:34 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Whats interesting is that there is very little OR no complaints on the official forum.

Either theyve joined this democracy to complain or theyve chosen to remain silent over on the official forum...

That post by Grendel highlights the epic fail in Lucy's new content for her website. I say new, but it isnt 'THAT' new is it? Wasn't it shot last October?

I hope they take in the advice from the paying fan base otherwise her website is going to burn out like the last one...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: