Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

My critique to Lucy's official site
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:08 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Has Lucy ever done a 'tease' style video? The 'Nuts' vids are just BTS style too. And compare the number of pics on Lucy's site to Stacey Poole's!
snowflake

Contributions: 663

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:33 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

gokkunfan wrote:
Wait, so you're one of the UKs top nude models, and have "enjoyed a long and rewarding career" with "some of the best photographers", but you are going to have a hard time finding people to film you and do makeup?

It's the very old passionate debate wich makes us wonder about the management of her career and her image. She doesn't search professionals around her, but rather she attracts this kind of professional relationship. She's not enough punchy to know where she goes and so gives confidence to people who need to take benefit from girls like her. She is like enclosed in that world that they make her believe as the CareBears' one. Maybe, the good photographers or media are dissuaded by a way or an other of approaching her because they fear she could fly away. Speculation?! Scratch Chin Why are we so permitted to do as much speculations about Lucy whereas not about the others models? ... Scratch Chin

We were often accused of 'speculation' when we expressed what we felt. But, of whatever excuse, this website is sticking on her name and her fame some words as piracy, low quality, bad professionalism, as if the customer, the fan, is without real consideration excepted a wellet!... whereas effectively she's the greatest glamour model in UK! Headache

So is this coming from her or from the professional cloud around her? According to me, both are linked. I want to say as in Matrix: wake-up Lucy! Big Smile

Quote:
Has Lucy ever done a 'tease' style video? The 'Nuts' vids are just BTS style too. And compare the number of pics on Lucy's site to Stacey Poole's!
Thre'snot only the quantity, there's the quality of contents too... So I ask the question: Are the website contents in rapport with the model's personnality? Confused
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:47 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

In my opinion Lucy hasn't done a tease style video purely because it's not her thing + she doesn't need to do so due to her popularity already.

We all know that Lucy's subscription service on her website is an end game strategy designed to rake in a steady flow of income through the minority of people who are prepared to pay $30 a month for seemingly very little in return.

We also know beyond reasonable doubt that the website isn't ran by Lucy in the slightest! It's sad to say but Lucy has always been consistent in not reaching out to her fan base on the internet and I seriously doubt that's suddenly going to change now.

This is all a damn shame because if Lucy really wanted it to be different she could choose to do so but she hasn't. Think of that what you will...
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:44 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Good post gokkunfan.
The main draw of this website was topless videos. And, although they do feature her topless, they're all dull and repetitive. Which isn't surprising given who runs the site. A video advertised as 6 minutes contains 50 seconds of intro/outros. And the few minutes you're left with are very formulaic. The first couple minutes is Lucy waist up, chest covered. Then a quick cut to Lucy topless, still waist up with a few up and down pans sprinkled throughout. Its come to a point where I look forward to her non-topless Nuts videos rather than her official ones. I think, out of the 3 or 4 pool updates on her official site, only 1 literally had her in a pool. And even then she was standing on the side ladder. Here they have Lucy and a pool and what happens? The pool acts as scenery rather than a prop Roll Eyes

There's little effort put into that thing and I can't see anything changing.

RockyMoney wrote:

We also know beyond reasonable doubt that the website isn't ran by Lucy in the slightest!

There are claims on the official forum that Lucy chooses all the pics that go into the updates. If true than theres a chance shes the video editor as well because they both feature the same embarrassing levels of variety.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:59 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

gokkunfan wrote:
I've come to the definite conclusion that Lucy's paysite is a very big rip off as it currently exists. If you consider that it costs $30 a month, and she only updates it two times in a 28 day period (one update every "fortnight", 14 days.) You're just not getting enough content as a customer.

You pay $15 for one 4-5minute video (1280x720), and a photo set that has about 60 JPGs of mediocre resolution (749x1123.) The videos should be 1080p with high bitrate (8k or up), and the photos should be near the 5000 resolution range by now, considering how accessible and affordable modern photographic technology is for us westerners.

What makes it worse is that they are that kind of resolution originally, but they are shrunk down to sub-Nuts quality before they are posted. As well as being butchered with photoshop, whether it's airbrushing or stupid weird colour effects. Same problem that afflicts the whole dumb industry; when, for goodness' sake, will they realise that they will achieve the most pleasing result for the fans to look at, and also save themselves a whole lot of hassle, if they just leave the pics as they are when they come out of the camera? (And if they actually need to be photoshopped, then either the photographer or the model or both are no good...)

gokkunfan wrote:
Other comparable websites are offering 2 vids a week plus 1 photoset a week. That's 8 vids a month plus 4 photosets a month. Say you joined Lucy V's website: You get access to a bunch of other sites, photo sets that are over 100 images (higher resolution, too), and a Tease+BTS clip each week (although, lately the resolution was bumped BACK down to 720p, and the video lengths aren't always longer than what Lucy Pinder's site is offering. Sometimes they are, sometimes they are not.) Not only that, but Lucy-V's site is charging $28.96 a month. Granted, it's only $1 cheaper. It's cheaper, and you get quadruple the content!

It's interesting that you say that, since the Lucy V site is run by the same people (Ninness, Roberts and friends) who made a complete and utter useless pig's ear of Lucy P's site when the paysite thing first started, no content, didn't work, full of links to their pr0n sites and destroying four years' worth of forum content through complete incompetence. One might even conclude that the whole idea of Lucy Pinder running a paysite is jinxed...

(Mind you there can be no recommendation of the Ninness-Roberts crowd; there has recently been a massive outburst of anger from several different models over that bunch putting their paysite pics on pr0n sites. The models concerned are furious, and their complaints are being met with obfuscation and lies Sad)

gokkunfan wrote:
Pinder's "About Me" section has got a lot of b.s. strewn about. She (or more likely, the webmaster that composed the entire section) states, "Lucy Pinder is arguably Britainís premier glamor model thanks to countless appearances..." yet also tries to imply it will be "very hard for me to continue to find top creatives willing to offer their services to further grow this website" if people pirate the content. Wait, so you're one of the UKs top nude models, and have "enjoyed a long and rewarding career" with "some of the best photographers", but you are going to have a hard time finding people to film you and do makeup? That doesn't make sense. If you're a hot ticket item, and have a ton of connections, it will be the opposite of difficult, whether piracy is going on or not. That's a lame excuse. If the website doesn't start providing more content you can always just claim that piracy is keeping you from "finding top creatives." Bollocks.

You are completely correct there. It is bollocks. The reason that stuff is on there is Morley having a go at me for posting Lucy's paid content on here, even though I was not doing that Roll Eyes So he dictates to Lucy to write that in the hope that I will think she came up with it herself and feel guilty over doing something I wasn't doing anyway, and somehow gets the idea that I won't realise that's what he's up to. FFS.

It's also bollocks because the material has - of course - been posted all over the place on several other sites, and it hasn't made any difference.

And furthermore, it is bollocks because the site is Morley's operation and there was never any chance of anyone else being the photographer anyway; the crap about finding other "top creatives" is just that, crap, it was never going to happen no matter what.

linkweed wrote:
RockyMoney wrote:

We also know beyond reasonable doubt that the website isn't ran by Lucy in the slightest!

There are claims on the official forum that Lucy chooses all the pics that go into the updates. If true than theres a chance shes the video editor as well because they both feature the same embarrassing levels of variety.

I saw that. Typical official-forum response to any complaint: blame the whole thing on Lucy as if that will somehow make everyone go "oh, well that's all right then". When of course it does nothing of the kind.

What it does do is (1) make people even more dissatisfied, since it makes it obvious that their complaints are being ignored and nothing is going to change, and (2) makes them direct their ire specifically at Lucy herself, rather than at the operation in general and at all the other people involved.

They seem fanatically concerned with protecting the reputation of people Lucy works with at any cost, and sod the damage it does to Lucy's own reputation. Why can't they see that this is totally the wrong way round? If the reputation of the people she works with is impugned because people object to their work being crap, it is entirely their own fault for being crap in the first place. It also doesn't matter if it makes it more difficult for Lucy to work with them in future because if they're crap she's better off not working with them anyway. It's not as if there aren't zillions of alternative choices. For one thing, a lot of models are moving into photography as a sideline and from what I've seen of their work it tends to be really good - as one would expect. Lucy could work with them and benefit both professionally from them being better at it, and personally from helping out her friends.
minty

Contributions: 79

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:27 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Best ever photo shoot just uploaded on to the site. We'll best I've seen in a long time anyway. No video yet but I can wait the shoot alone makes up for some of the let downs recently.
Pigeon
Site Admin

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:39 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Do you really think so? If the pic she's just posted on twitter is anything to go by, then if I had paid money to see that set I would now be furiously demanding a refund.
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:59 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

At least she's gotten her bum out at long last! The black & white pictures look grainy though, and again there's a paltry 66 of them.
minty

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:28 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

A lot look hi res to me. The video is up now, in most part it's a massive improvement on resent shots, no stupid close ups and just captures lucy perfectly. I had planned to cancel myself but I might stick it out now as I had been a little disappointed with recent updates.

I some lovely photos in the new one, I can't see how anyone good disagree and be a lucy fan.
Left_Hander

Contributions: 44

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:24 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

While that new shoot does look amazing (from the 2 thumbnails I've seen), I just don't understand what the obsession is with photos in black and white! I would much prefer to have them in colour. Black and white seems to be a theme for Lucy's site and it annoys me, not that I have a say as a non-subscriber, but you get the point
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:29 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

is she actually nude under the cover in this one?
animal_mofo

Contributions: 36

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:32 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

The video style for the latest shoot is sooooo much better, just a absolute shame it is grainy black and white..... can they get nothing right!!!
gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:02 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

qwertiebertie wrote:
is she actually nude under the cover in this one?

No, she's wearing underwear unfortunately.
Pigeon
Site Admin

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:57 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

minty wrote:
I can't see how anyone good disagree and be a lucy fan.

I disagree because I am a Lucy fan Wink It suffers from the same problem that snowflake brought up recently in the Nuts thread - there is no spirit in it, no Lucyness. Any which might have been there has been thoroughly and efficiently destroyed by the stupid photoshop effects. I want a Lucy shoot to be all about Lucy, and to convey not just her physical appearance but her spirit and loveliness which is what actually makes her beautiful in the first place. All this shoot conveys is that Morley thinks it's really clever to click "desaturate" and "noise" buttons in photoshop. It has nothing of Lucy in it at all, and it might just as well consist of pictures of those recumbent marble statues which you find on tombs - which is what it immediately reminded me of. Not a very uplifting image!

Sure, I admit that I have seen only the one photo that Lucy posted on twitter, but having seen that I cba to search the net for the rest of them...

Left_Hander wrote:
While that new shoot does look amazing (from the 2 thumbnails I've seen), I just don't understand what the obsession is with photos in black and white! I would much prefer to have them in colour. Black and white seems to be a theme for Lucy's site and it annoys me, not that I have a say as a non-subscriber, but you get the point

Of course you have a say - if one's right to hold an opinion was determined by financial considerations, the world would be even more screwed than it is already Smile
minty

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:36 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

I hear what you are saying pigeon but I think if you could view the full set then you might think differently. This set is possibly the best one so far and if the carried on in this fashion I will continue. Colour would have been preferred but I would take black and white from now on rather than some of disappointments of late.

Ps I am really not sure the free one on face book is a fair reflection of this set.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: